Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2007, 09:30 PM   #11
harryo2b
Regular User

If you guys are talking new GT3 then you break the $100,000 barrier as well, if you are talking new '04 GT3 then that was $99,000

'06 Carrera S. 6 spd, base model as I don't need any fancy options as they cost too much for what they are. Second set of 18" Winter tires for the winter months (required by German law to at least have All Seasons)

It can easily be used for daily driving and that is proven very much so here in Germany where I see many 997S and non S cars being driven even during winter while carrying the family. Insurance wouldn't be so bad as it would be a touch more than what I am paying now for my 987S.

It can be taken to the store for groceries, the ski slope for a weekend of skiing, the mountain for some mountain biking or even the track for a thrashing and yet be driven home the same day without having to change a thing. It can go, stop, turn with the best of them for it's target audience.

I wouldn't need anything more really until I got some proper seat time at a DE where I learned how to use a car's full potential. Then maybe I would consider GT3 since I would know more of how to push the car to the edge without certain death.

2006 Porsche Boxster S/Atlas Grey Metallic/Black/Black/6 spd
Canon 30D/17-85 IS/70-200 4L IS/580EXII/430EX/B+W Filters
harryo2b is offline   Reply With Quote