Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 04-27-2004, 11:40 PM   #1
RC45
Regular User

Default April 27 - Houston

While waiting for the alignment to be done my car this afternoon, I snapped this picture from across the street.

This is the same guy whose Viper and Charger I photographed last time - this time he had 3 of his cars at work...

3 Some

Weird Daytime Moon...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 11:46 PM   #2
PATo355
Regular User

That charger looks very weird , the Prowler never had any success right ? i dont see many of those anywhere , i guess there is 1 here in my country .

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 11:56 PM   #3
RC45
Regular User

This guy owns a body shop and we have counted 7 different Prowlers that he parks there - who knows how many he has.

And yes it wasn't succesful as a sporty car, but has ended up with a very loyal cult following.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:59 PM   #4
PATo355
Regular User

The 7 are his prowlers ? holy shit how much money that guy has !!! , which other cars have you seen in here ?

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:05 AM   #5
RC45
Regular User

There are many. many, many folks here in the car industry that have a lot of money.

Just think of the economy of scale - a city metroplex with about 7 million people, where every working adult needs a car...

I have also seen a red SRT/10 and another black/silver stripe GTS there - and a variaty of "traditional" muscle cars - 67/68/69 Camaro, Chevelles and a variaty of Charger/Challangers.

But I don't know for sure they all belong to one guy - they might be from anumber of friend/customers as well.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:08 AM   #6
PATo355
Regular User

Fuck , he should spend his money on nice cars , ive respect for some american muscle cars like the charger or old camaros , the z06 is very good bang for the buck , but other stuff i dont like , the Viper is ugly as shit , i dont see the point of owning a car like that . Like buying 7 prowlers LOL , that is not very smart , i can think of buying 3 enzos like the guy i posted , but not that cars .

BTw i didnt say the pics are very good , i like the moon one

Old 04-28-2004, 01:36 AM   #7
gigdy
Regular User

Those chargers and road runners were rather ugly during the giant wing/aerodynamics wars.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:12 AM   #8
TT
Regular User

Supernice threesome LOL
Old 04-28-2004, 08:35 AM   #9
callen
Regular User

nice cars, bad wing, solid moon pic. werent the prowlers on a limited production like the new chevy SSR? i thought all they wanted to sell were sold.?
Old 04-28-2004, 09:20 PM   #10
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Ugly, ugly, ugly. DAMN! It's the ugly 3-some!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote