Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-07-2004, 10:08 AM   #1
gat
Regular User

Default Friday 1st October Events (Funny Story)

I got home from work last Friday, my girlfriend went out with some work mates, so I was just chilling at home messing around on the computer.

I was just editing some of my old uni videos together in premier.
Midnight came and id had a couple of spliffs so I was a bit lean. There was a buzz at the door, so i went to see who it was so late.

But it was only my other housemate returning home from being out on the piss (Live in a shared house). My flatmate (girl) had brought her boss back with her, im not sure why, just for a chat or something.

The 'Boss' who introduced him self as Nigel saw my desktop on my PC as i was messing about. He says: "Ah 'Gemballa' I had one of those, 720bhp one of only 4 in the country'

So i was like, 'woh, fuck me, fair play' we then began to chat about cars and he said that he had a Tuscan R, 2 Cerberas...He had a number of Porsches one of them was over 700bhp. Also he claimed he bought a $1,000,000 classic Ferrari (cant remember model).

The car chat went on, (My girl house mate becoming very bored and actually fell asleep we were chatting so long).

Obviously I asked what this guy did to own such fabulous cars... Apparently he was some kind of entrepreneur. If your from the UK you will remember 'BT Friends and Family' being introduced a number of years ago. Well that was this guys Idea and it made him millions.

He said he had about 5/6 A levels all at A. He then began a Medial Degree, but dropped out after a year cos he figured there wasn’t enough money in it. He then went to Oxford and did a Business Degree gaining a 1st @ 90%.

By now the guy was getting a bit arrogant and I was starting to go off him. We'd had a bottle of red wine between us during the car chat and we were on bottle number 2. I was ok, but they had come back from being out so he was getting very drunk.

At one stage, he sat me down and tried to give me a life talk..."What the fuck do you want to do with your life" everything I said....he was like "Bullshit!", "That’s fucking Crap, What the Fuck are you doing with your life".

Now I was thinking, I don’t give a fuck who you are, your in my house and im not going to take any shit off you, ill just throw you out. (He was quite small).

Then after talking to my housemate for a bit, he came over to me and started feeling my biceps?? and going "Ah, you are strong". Not that im a big guy or anything. He then took my arm in an arm wrestle grip.

Now i always love an arm wrestle with mates anyway, so I was like. "What the fuck are you doing? You want an arm wrestle....ok fine."

So I beat him........Then, I cant remember how it came about but we were standing in front of each other and he hit me in the rib’s, quite a firm, straight shot. Now I was thinking WTF?? So I grabbed his arm and whacked him in the rib’s back, (a bit harder).

He says "Good, good, I like this guy...I hit him, he hits me back".
I had to go and sit down at this point cos I got a bit hot headed. So I went and took a call in the other room.

Meanwhile whilst I was out of the way, This guy expresses his undying love for my housemate.

I remember him saying "I love you from the first moment I saw you, you mean everything to me, I want to make love to you, Im worth 40million what the fuck can your boyfriend do for you that I cant......blah blah...

She was just giving him the elbow. "Nigel what are you doing, you have a wife and child!!"

So I walked back in to stop him from hassling her. We started to chat a bit again about his wealth. He asked me how much I earn....I said 20 grand. He just shook his head.....and said..."I fucking piss 20 grand"

He then undid his watch and threw it at me...."there that’s fucking 12 grand’s worth....take it"

Me and my pride at this stage made me throw the watch back at him saying "I don’t want your fucking Charity" (I must admit i was kicking my self the next day).

So eventually my housemate called him a cab and he left.

Just to round up the story.....

Monday at work he denied everything about what he said to my housemate. Now she is taking him to court for sexual harassment, and I have just made a statement about what he said.

So 'Nigel' could be in for an unlucky time.........

---------------
Some other things i remember him saying.

CLK GTR came up, I said yeh the Sultan of brueni has one, with a custom engine from MB. He says yeh, i know, ive met him..!

He also knows 'kate moss', 'jimmy choo' and claims hes worth 40 odd million.
gat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 10:28 AM   #2
gis
Regular User

LOL thats an interesting story,that guy seemed to go from an ok dude to a complete retard.probably a good thing u gave him the watch back,seen as your friend is takin him to court,he may have said u stole his 12 grand watch.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 10:51 AM   #3
blinkmeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
LOL thats an interesting story,that guy seemed to go from an ok dude to a complete retard.probably a good thing u gave him the watch back,seen as your friend is takin him to court,he may have said u stole his 12 grand watch.

Very true... too bad he ddn't give you car keys
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 11:03 AM   #4
possessed_beaver
Regular User

wtf, thats an insane story dude,

nice to see u posting on JW thoe!
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 11:25 AM   #5
gat
Regular User

Yeh, made my friday night rather more interesting + I drank most of the 2 bottles of wine that he brought round. .heheheh
Old 10-07-2004, 01:10 PM   #6
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I'm guessing you're gat (worsnup). Why did you disappear on us?

The story seems just like out of a movie. Was it at least good wine?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 01:41 PM   #7
ZfrkS62
Regular User

thats fucking hillarious! alcogol+rich lightweight= one rich housmate(too bad it's not you getting the money though)

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 06:40 PM   #8
CSedl87
Regular User

Haha man that's awesome! Is there a cap in England for how much $$ you can get? Tell her to try to get the car collection
"At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think 'okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high" - Ayrton Senna
CSedl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 07:16 PM   #9
Jabba
Regular User

Sounds like an asshole who abuses his wealth and position....I bet if you had kept the watch then he would have said that you stole it.....shame you didn't knock him out !
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 07:58 PM   #10
Anonymous

LOL indeed very funny, just sounds like somemon who really can't hold their drink, no doubt if you had kicked the shit out of him it would be you in court
Old 10-08-2004, 05:20 AM   #11
gat
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
I'm guessing you're gat (worsnup). Why did you disappear on us?
Hi BADMIHAI, I remember your name.

I used to post on Racing Flix, then moved over to JW when jabbs started making it.

I was posting just over a year ago when I was on my placement year at University. I had an office job, so i was in front of a pc all day.

When i dissapeared, i went back for my final year, and i was a bit pre ocupied with work and play to spend any extra time on the net.
But this short time i was away JW blew up big time! Now its huge.....

Now I have graduated (2:1 in Multimedia Communications) and I got myself another office job, ill be back posting on my favorite car forum.

Need to get the old post tally up though, i have a years worth of vides to catch up on......