Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-12-2004, 02:59 AM   #61
dingo
Regular User

I have had a rethink and my favourite member is DeMoN, by a long way.
Are you happy now DeMoN?
Old 10-12-2004, 05:10 AM   #62
bmagni
Regular User

i really have no favorites. this is a great community thanks to all those "real" members who do care bout the site and arent here just for the vids...
also id like to thank Jabba and TT for making this site so great... and also some other members like yg60m, demon and erez_avital which id say they do a great job...
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 05:48 AM   #63
dingo
Regular User

Wow DeMoN I must have started something for you.....you got another mention.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:05 AM   #64
ARMAN
Regular User

Alot of great guys in here to list.
Except Jabba(JW founder and sponsor and excelent guy), TT - great guy as a person IMO + excelent moderator, always ready to help, suggest, and polytely say when to STFU Then comes... no, not gonna list them I could forget someone 8)

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 07:30 AM   #65
dingo
Regular User

I'll do it for you ARMAN, "then comes....dingo, and......oh that will do".
Old 10-12-2004, 07:35 AM   #66
ARMAN
Regular User

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 09:52 AM   #67
DeMoN
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
I would say though that there would not have been a JW only for DeMon and of course we are so lucky to have TT to maintain everything for us here and of course the other moderators as well that all do a SUPERB job ...especially this year when I did not have much spare time.....also FF for the forum modifications and tech support.
I remember those days =) Being par t of JW since the begining is on my most prideful achievements

I was the first user to register

1 Jabba
2 DeMoN
3 jota^7
4 1zippo1

taken from Memberlist

that Jota dood has 1 post? 2nd one to join JW and 1 post?
Old 10-12-2004, 09:54 AM   #68
DeMoN
Regular User

as to nominate people, Jabba not being able to be nominated, I nominate TT (the obvious one for all) and yg60m!!!!

He has been so kind with me and us. He uploaded several vids to my web for hosting in the Dload group, and he constantly PMd me when I was in vacation and etc etc etc haahha tnx yg60m!!!
Old 10-12-2004, 10:17 AM   #69
PATo355
Regular User

So many ppl of course ... Jabba for the innitiative and the philantropism that makes this site run add free and very very fast , TT for moderating , without him this site would be a mess , Dan always helping memberfs to share their videos , st.anger is our most importnat insider , Chaos for amazing me with his photoshops ( also Lotus and others ) , a007pl for his passion pursuing lamborghinis and the effort trying to understand without knowing a lot of english , RC45 for his endless fights and defending americans , he is the only member allowed to spam without being warned , gis is a hero downloading in a very slow 56k , keeping up with all our sigs must be a nitemare , geekdiggy for his dark humour and complete lack of patience , and many more , i could keep talking for about 100 or 200 members than conform the backbone of the site .

Love you all guys

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 10:37 AM   #70
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I will say that the people who REALLY have an opinion and have things to say are my favourites.

you know who you are

ooooh

That's so sweet of you. I have no real favourite: I hate you all equally. :fist:
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 02:34 PM   #71
TransAm
Regular User

I am fond of the JW community itself , no one person in particular.

PS we all need to PM a member/lurker called Jimmy Hamstock and ask him to take pics of his new car. He's a mate of mine in the UK who is getting a new Civic Type R on Saturday - lets all PM him and ask for custom pics at the weekend!

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 03:08 PM   #72
BADMIHAI
Regular User

lets all PM him and ask for custom pics at the weekend!

His inbox can only hold so many p.m.s .
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 05:24 PM   #73
gottacatchup
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
So many ppl of course ... Jabba for the innitiative and the philantropism that makes this site run add free and very very fast , TT for moderating , without him this site would be a mess , Dan always helping memberfs to share their videos , st.anger is our most importnat insider , Chaos for amazing me with his photoshops ( also Lotus and others ) , a007pl for his passion pursuing lamborghinis and the effort trying to understand without knowing a lot of english , RC45 for his endless fights and defending americans , he is the only member allowed to spam without being warned , gis is a hero downloading in a very slow 56k , keeping up with all our sigs must be a nitemare , geekdiggy for his dark humour and complete lack of patience , and many more , i could keep talking for about 100 or 200 members than conform the backbone of the site .

Love you all guys
Damn that's exactly what i would say sept one EDIT:

I love all yall (in a completely straight way)