Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 11-29-2004, 10:25 AM   #16
dons5
Regular User

lol ur right they will, and i would too if i needed one. You know cars can be nice, beautiful, raw, slow, fast, pleasurable, Practical, safe etc etc. In the end they are just a machine, but when it comes to Ferrari its not just a machine, its a way of life, like a religion. The way the company protrays itself around the world and ahh theres just too much too get into and explain and plus many of you would not understand anyways. Well look at Marc Gene i just read an article that said he has had sooo many autographs more then he has ever had just becuase he is now at Ferrari instead of williams.
Old 11-29-2004, 11:32 AM   #17
OVERLORD_CHRIS
Regular User

Originally Posted by crayzayjay
That's why the 'holier than thou' attitude of some Ferrari fans puts me off. Ooo... the mystique of a Ferrari stopwatch :roll:
I know how you feel, but it is a nice stopwatch, if they made a regular watch with the same qwality, i would get one.......But i still love Lamborghini & FoMoCo!!
OVERLORD_CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 11:36 AM   #18
dons5
Regular User

u guys should check out the Girard Perreguax Ferrari watches absolutely stunning, but they are like 3 or 5 grand to like 20 or 30??? i cant remember, i saw an F50 one but i think they said there is only 1-3 in the world it was like 90 grand american or somethin. But for these watches your paying not for the name but mostly for the product itself. Girard Perregaux is really good. I got pics how can I post?? Cant there just be a button for attachments like so many other sites/forums??