Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 11:55 PM   #31
dis3as3d
Regular User

Seriously tkach just walk away this argument is retarded and this topic should be locked.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:00 AM   #32
tkach
Regular User

my point is wether the gt motor is good or not. in my opinion it is and is a great building platform. like most ford motors. your ford engineer friend should be able to tell you that. i am however saying the w-16 quad turbo is not that hard to understand in concept but you dont need that kind of motor to produce that kind of power because not only is it expensive it dont work either.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:05 AM   #33
graywolf624
Regular User

See but your completely off what other people are saying. No one is saying they dont understand the concept. They are saying the design is needlessly complicated and would be a pain in the a&& to work on. No one is having problems with the concept that I can tell, I sure don't.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:06 AM   #34
PATo355
Regular User

bah ... i wanted to know where tkach was educated ... or he wasnt ? i bet for the 2nd one ...

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:12 AM   #35
fedezyl
Regular User

Che...como les ganamos el domingo a ustedes chilenos...jajaja 2 a 1 !! jaja

Sorry, a football joke..

Anyways this type of person never stays for to long as they find out rather quickly that we don't respond to a flame war..

Old 11-20-2003, 01:14 AM   #36
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by fedezyl
Che...como les ganamos el domingo a ustedes chilenos...jajaja 2 a 1 !! jaja

Sorry, a football joke..
Si ... fuck you !!!! maldito partido y ahora perdimos con paraguay , asi no llegamos nunca al mundial

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:18 AM   #37
fedezyl
Regular User

jajaja, did you see today's game against brazil?? (casi nos comimos un carro pero terminamos 3 a 3, casi les ganamos si no fuera por el puto de ronaldo, estaban como locos los brazucas, jajaja) let's see what the Brazilians of JW say tomorrow...

Old 11-20-2003, 01:29 AM   #38
maalox
Regular User

Some of these posts look like they were rejected from supercars.net. Thankfully that kind of general retardedness has never made it here--until now. Congratulations on your special honour tkach. Really, no one is trying to argue here; we all just like to talk bout cars n' shit. Keep your loyalties or personal beefs (rotarys, VWs), but try and keep an open mind and let other people say something without automatically being "a bunch of stupids." In the end it's just a post on some forum.

As for the engine, it looks monumentally complex. Honestly I don't know what they were thinking--I guess they had to better the buffoonery originally introduced in the EB110 . Still, if they get it up and running it's going to be one hell of a something, although I'd still take my Enzo/Carrera GT .
Old 11-20-2003, 04:13 AM   #39
Kangaroo Boy
Regular User

Originally Posted by tkach
and for your info shitheads im a mechnic in the miltary so i know what the fuck im doing when it comes down to talking about cars im not some stupid little punk who has an intake on his civic and rolls around thinking he is the shit god damn retards.
Your a mechanic,LMAO
Your in the Army,LMAO
Your Fake.
You should become a Comedian becauce your so funny..lol.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:28 AM   #40
TT
Regular User

I already wanted to close the topic, but tried to let it go a little more... thanks to tkach it is now!