Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 11-17-2003, 11:24 PM   #31
hemi_fan
Regular User

ah yes vanquish, i can see the differences between the cars. Ive never seen the Cobra Daytona before, and I remembered seeing the cheetah on carsinbarns.com so thats y i thought it was it. Plus they look very similar. The hood gives it away though.

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 12:56 AM   #32
Vansquish
Regular User

Yup, the Cheetah is considerably more rare, and actually, if you look at the proportions, it's rather odd looking. The rear end is really truncated, very abrupt and rounded, and the passenger cell is almost on top of the rear wheels, whereas the Daytona has much more classic sportscar proportions, something like the Ferrari 250 GT0. It was one of the first vehicles ever to feature a lip spoiler on the bootlid (if you can really call it a bootlid).

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 01:35 PM   #33
stradale
Regular User

I'm with SFDMALEX here. The wheels on the Murciélago, Enzo, 360, McLaren, Vanquish etc. are just wrong. Of course people can do with their cars what they like. To me it still is an insult to the designer and manufacturer of these cars though. Those wheels don't match the character and style of the car itself. It's like a beautiful classy lady with a 3 inch ring through her nose. The people responsible for this just like ugly chrome wheels. Usually they put them under Escalades or whatever. Suddenly they can get their hands on a thoroughbred and do exactly the same. Such a shame. It makes me sick...
Old 11-23-2003, 10:53 AM   #34
FoxFour
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Whata fuck is up with the ugly rims on the Enzo???????? Why would anyone change the rims on the Enzo??? The car is beautiful as is and they put some ugly rims on it?????? And whats up with the Murc??? Some new gangsta rims on it also???

Sorry, but I cant stand this.
They are probably hoping that some rap star or NBA playa' would walk by and check 'em out. Personally, I wan't to see some Sprewell's on an Enzo. j/k
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 07:01 PM   #35
flavio
Regular User

My day has been terrible but after this pictures, it change at all. Thank God we have TUNING!!!!!
flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 06:11 PM   #36
ericgt
Regular User

[quote="1zippo1"]Nice pics TT!! But I don't know what these three cars are. Anyone?

GTM Musanne I believe it's kit.
ericgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 09:35 PM   #37
360pedro
Regular User

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *speechless*
360pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 12:01 AM   #38
supraturbo63
Regular User

damn nice pics , thanks for sharing.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:32 PM   #39