Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-06-2003, 08:23 PM   #1
Johns
Regular User

Default Video Game Awards on Spike TV!!

anyone here watch the VGA, the show was HOT! and the new games comin out are sick!! DMX's performance was off da hook
Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 08:33 PM   #2
666fast
Regular User

I saw it, unfortunately. I thought it was utter crap in all honesty. It seemed so jumbled together and hectic, it annoyed me.
The performances were allright, DMX was the best of the bunch. Someone please explain to me why that stupid ass Milkshake song by Kelis is good? I hate that damn song!

When they announced the winners of each category, they didn't give you the top games in each category. They just said the category and the winner.
It could have been so much better, but it was fumbled by the chaotic mess on stage. There was too much going on at all times.
Old 12-06-2003, 11:57 PM   #3
Minacious
Regular User

I'm going to have to agree with Triple 6. I thought the show was poorly done. The pacing, editing, and overall format didn't work at all.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:03 PM   #4
Sachmo12345
Regular User

I also agree with the fact that its was total crap i was looking forward and turned it off after 15 minutes, it was very corny and the way those stupid damn cheerleaders dancing around when an award was given was just retarted. The hosts and guests were all very random such as funk master flex and Lil Kim WTF

Xbox Live Gamertag: sachmo12345
Sachmo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote