Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 09-06-2005, 09:53 AM   #16
adamwich
Regular User

Very nice pictures! I also didn't know you could remove the roof - very cool!
Old 09-06-2005, 12:40 PM   #17
Wutputt
Regular User

Strange colour for an Exige. And I actually don't like it. Still this is an awesome car and great pics you took. Btw, did you tried to enter the car with the hardtop mounted or with it removed?
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 05:44 PM   #18
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
awesome TT, now this guy being your friend and all, when is he going to let you take it for a spin??
Well, you know, nice cars' owner who will let you drive even if they know you are not that common and I can perfectly understand. I will never ask for sure, and in this case I really doubt he will really offer it. He cherish his lady too much, it would be like asking him to have fun with his wife I fear but it's all good, I would maybe be the same :bah:

Originally Posted by Wutputt
Strange colour for an Exige. And I actually don't like it. Still this is an awesome car and great pics you took. Btw, did you tried to enter the car with the hardtop mounted or with it removed?
Ah yes, indeed, I saw this coming. I tried with no roof at all, I guess with the hardtop or the soft one it would simply be impossible to do in a public place

About "in depth", I just realized I could put also Shin's SLK55 in there since I have 15 pics of it which should be enough for a decent coverage (even if not in the best locations, but still...).