Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 10-17-2005, 12:07 PM   #16
Fleischmann
Regular User

nice line up althought it's too bad there wasn't enough light for some properly decent pics. And the Maser iin that British Racing Green colour looks hiedous, navy suits it much better IMO.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:31 PM   #17
Wutputt
Regular User

Great warehouse! I love the red Jalpa and the green 3200GT. And that 512BB widebody is the one that impresses me the most. As for the first '456 GT', it actuallt is a 456 GTA, but than I'm busy splitting hairs, cause you can't tell the differences from the outside.
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 01:02 PM   #18
blaszek
Regular User

Wow. Very nice cars. Probably, never I will be in such place, but it can...

www.exoticcars.pl
blaszek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 01:52 PM   #19
Exige_240R
Regular User

It is a shame that the lighting wasnt so great, but I can go up anytime I like, so maybe next time I go up, i'll see what cars they have in stock, and maybe ask for the best one to be outside for better photos 8)
Thanks for the appreciation, I have attended many events, but with so many photo's taken, it takes ages to edit them all (as I now appreciate when TT puts his pics online much later than when he saw the cars)