Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-27-2003, 09:56 PM   #1
Korny_kid71
Regular User

Default just got bak from blue mountain...

i just got back from blue mountain. (i rele suck) n i unno how to turn right...so i went on the begginer slope n tryed to learn how to turn right, i succeded acouple of times after alot of falls, then i wus goin don preaty fast n i turned right, i wus rele happy cuz i actualy turned right, then i realized there where trees infront of me, so i decided now wus a gud time to stop, i tryed turning my board but i couldnt lol so i finaly turned my board but i fell rele hard on my ass . after like 5 min of lien down i diced to get up n go down, i took a 5 min break, then went bak up but this time i decided to go on a harder trail i went up on the ski lift then i went down the hill, i did it rele gud 4 a beginner, n i actualy turned right!! then wen i reached the bottom i went again, thsi time i wus more confident so i decided to go a lil bit faster...bad idea...i whiped out just as hard as i did as the first time n bruised my ass even more after that i got up n went again, then fell, n again, then fell again all 2 gether i fell about 5 times on that one time lol. then the hill that we where origionaly supposed to go down on wus closed cuz sum 1 broke their leg so we had 2 go to another slope, it wus like intermidiate i think, so there i wus crawling down the hill with a bruised ass n watching all these 20 yr olds do flips n shit lol. finaly i got down to the bottom of the slope n walked over to the begginer slope ( like 5-10 min from where i wus) n went home, so right now im sitting in my chair not moving much cuz my ass killls...overall it wus rele fun n i wanna go again

Note to self: Buy ass pad...
Old 12-27-2003, 11:20 PM   #2
callen
Regular User

ive always wanted to check out the ontario hills. yet it always seems that i end up down in NY state at holiday valley and kissing bridge. (seems noone wants to head up north to the hills since we can get dirt cheap beer in the states(unless its a weekend thing then i never have a few hundred to spend on hotel and such) neways keep riding korny kid, its lotsa fun. and sign up for ur schools ski club. nice and cheap and tons of fun.
Old 12-28-2003, 10:57 PM   #3
hemi_fan
Regular User

I heard blue mountain sucked this week, the snow was all fake and really granular. But it is still pretty warm for this time of year, so hopefully we'll get some nice fresh powder to cushion your falls. Im probably going to be at blue mountain a few times this winter, but I usually go to Mount St. Louis/Moonstone. Its a great mountain. The best however is Mt. St. Anne in Quebec, but its a long drive so we only go there a few times a year. I think it'll be a good season tho.

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:18 PM   #4
Korny_kid71
Regular User

ye lol the snow was absolute shit, it wus half ice and half just exposed dirt n rocks, so u had 2 kinda go around all the patches of dirt