Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 01-19-2004, 07:37 PM   #1
stradale
Regular User

Default Blonde jokes

A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her. She goed home from work earlier than she used to and finds her boyfriend in bed with another women. First she starts crying, but gets madder and madder. She goes completely berserk and finds the gun they keep in the house. She loads the gun and aims between her own eyes. "No honey, don't do it!!!!!", yells her boyfriend. The blonde replies: "Shut up, you're next!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 3 a.m. A married couple is sleeping. Suddenly the phone rings. The blonde wife picks up the phone and after a short silence shouts: "How the fuck should I know?! that's about 200 kilometres from here!!!" Her husband asks her what that was all about and who was calling them in the middle of the night. "Just some woman asking me if the coast was clear."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blind man walks into a bar, not noticing it is a lesbian bar. After sitting there for a while and drinking some beer he asks in a loud tone of voice if anyone wants to hear a blond joke. Suddenly the entire bar is silent. Behind him he hears a deep angry voice. The voice says: "I wouldn't do that if I were you. And I can give you five reasons why. First, the lady tending the bar is a blond. Second, the bouncer is a blonde. Third, the blonde woman sitting on your left is a 100 kilo heavy powerlifter. Fourth, the blonde woman on your right is a 1.90 meter tall karate champion. Fifth, I'm a blonde professional wrestler. Now, do you still feel like telling the blonde joke?" The blind man shakes his head and says: "Nah, I don't feel like explaining it five times."
Old 01-20-2004, 01:16 AM   #2
Zonda11
Regular User

LOL......We never runout of blonde jokes- Thats for sure!

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote