Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 04-13-2007, 08:51 AM   #1
vakpemil
Regular User

Default Porsche 997 Carrera 4S 'photoshoot' 51pics

Yesterday I saw this wonderfull Porsche, started to take pictures and couldn't stop taking them it's not a real photoshoot but I still want to show the pics. Hope you like them I took the pics with my dads cams a Sony DSC S80. Did I told you guys I adore this car :shocked!:

Old 04-13-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
Bernardo
Regular User

one of my fav. porsches...the quad exaust fit so nicely with the shape of the car..thanks for the pics man! nice catch !
Bernardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:25 PM   #3
stmoritzer
Regular User

personally I prefer the 996C4S over this one

some cool pictures, ugly rims :bah:
Thanks for sharing!

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:41 PM   #4
ae86_16v
Regular User

Thanks for the pictures. Yeah too bad you didn't get to drive it or ride in it.

I like the rims. I like the retro design of this car compared to the 996.

Thanks!!!
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:44 PM   #5
vakpemil
Regular User

Originally Posted by ae86_16v
My dads knows the owner so I'll get a ride some day
Old 04-13-2007, 02:22 PM   #6
ae86_16v
Regular User

Originally Posted by vakpemil
You should ask for the keys.
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:58 AM   #7
MartijnGizmo
Regular User

Was it a manual or a tiptronic? It look exactly the same as the one I shot a while ago, except for the licenseplate. http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...224&highlight=
Old 04-18-2007, 09:08 AM   #8
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by vakpemil
That would be great!

Anyway nice pics, quite like this car! Saw a BMI vid the other day and it has one of the best brakes on a car I have ever seen :shock:
Old 04-18-2007, 02:49 PM   #9
MartijnGizmo
Regular User

Originally Posted by MartijnGizmo
Was it a manual or a tiptronic? It look exactly the same as the one I shot a while ago, except for the licenseplate. http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...224&highlight=
Just looked up the licenseplate, it's idd a tiptronic. Funny.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:10 PM   #10
Q
Regular User

i hate the 997 4s....

why? cuz i had a 2 days test drive on a Carrera Targa 4s which is the same damn car with a glass roof....anyways Porsche Middle East called me and said we just got the Targa, wanna test drive?? hell yeah!! bring it on....so when they delivered the car to my house, i go out and see a shiny orange Targa 4s..i was happy and couldnt wait to start that bitch up! so i get in and spot the first thing i hate.... an auto gearbox...i was like :shock: ...... noooooo!!! so anyways i go out to test drive the car ( real test driving ), its not my car so why not fuckin floor it wherever i go...ill even race a datsun if i see one....so first thing i noticed about the car is that its not fast at all!!! i raced a damn SRT-8 Jeep, it raped me from the start!!! then i raced an M3, he raped me 2!! i was like fuck this, ill go check how well it handles!!! so off i go looking for a road full of roundabouts and a str8 line with no cars there......this is when i really hated the car...the damn thing understeeers more than a corrolla!!...i swear to god only 90km going striaght cutting the roundabout and it understeers alot!!! i was lke noo way, engine in the back, 4wheel drive!!!! why!!! i got out of the car to check if the tires r all ok, and went to the petrol station to double check the tires...they were fine......
i really hate that car now, not only cuz its not fast or understeers...it shifts very slowly even using tiptronic, the ride doesnt feel sporty, so basically the car sux big time, the only thing i liked about it is that u can get girls easily