Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 05-14-2007, 11:28 AM   #31
5vz-fe
Regular User

He's prolly home kicking his wife now, blaming her for too much sex thus affecting his physcial condition.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:08 PM   #32
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
He's prolly home kicking his wife now, blaming her for too much sex thus affecting his physcial condition.
don't you mean his boyfriend? He wouldn't know what to do with a vagina if it came with an illustrated instruction manual

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:27 PM   #33
pagani
Regular User

Anyway go hamilton.
Kick some ferrari ass!!!
Monaco is next go spyker!!!
8) 8) 8)
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:10 AM   #34
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
The situation in McLaren now reminds me of Subaru back in the 90s, when a spaniard with 2 world championships - named Carlos Sainz - had a young and promising british teammate - names Colin McRae. We all know how that ended, with the team - british - leaded by David Richards - british - fully supporting Colin McRae - british.

my thoughts excactly, the difference is that Sainz had a different attitude than Alstronzo.
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:37 AM   #35
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla
IMO this is what happened

i dont see F1's Lance Bass blaming about it, he has his opinion and like Massa, says it. I respect Massa's opinion, but i think that F1's Lance Bass was over him and it was his fault.
Anyway, **ck off , now its time for Monaco

About the new wing, it has pass FIA test, at least for Montmeló, and the video you send has a little trick, the right and left parts of the front wing, where the new wing is anchored, doesnt moves with the nose of the car, is the nose of the car what moves relatively from the front wing and new wing... braking zones and at high speeds the limited ground effect allowed by FIA, check it!!

look at the pic and you'll see that Massa is on the darker part of the track, IE the racing line, where ASSlonso is on the outside TRYING to make a move, which he failed to do cause Massa wasnt going to allow anyone to push him around!! cheers for Massa sticking it to ASSlonso
also if you look at hamilton and kimi, they seem to be in line behind Massa and not behind ASSlonso, which I would think they would be following the correct line. ASSlonso, can blame all he wants but he is getting his ass handed to him by his rookie teammate and it will continue to happen!!

yes yes bring on monaco, where Hamilton is undefeated and can futher embarass, ASSlonso!!
kimi was fighting with Hamilton for position, so they werent thinking about racing line, check the racing line in every lap dude... you can check it in the flexi wing video posted before... Alonso had half car over Massa and on the racing line...

And i think it should had been an incident investigation (after Monza 06 Bullshit, do not investigate this is crazy), i dont mean to punish Massa, its a race incident like ive said other times, MASSA ATTITUDE WASNT ILLEGAL BUT REPREHENSIBLE.

My dearest salutes to THE NEW MONTOYA.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:26 AM   #36
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

pfff let me LOL...
Old 05-15-2007, 10:23 AM   #37
RAMMIUS
Regular User

And i think it should had been an incident investigation (after Monza 06 Bullshit, do not investigate this is crazy), i dont mean to punish Massa, its a race incident like ive said other times, MASSA ATTITUDE WASNT ILLEGAL BUT REPREHENSIBLE.

keep proving what a cocksucking dipshit you are, exactly like your favourite asshole driver
Old 05-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #38
silentm
Regular User

tsts potty mouth :bad:
"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig."

The Top Gear Wikiquote
silentm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:07 PM   #39
saadie
Regular User

[rant] you people need to grow up ..... swear in front of some lame dick being a lame dick ..[/rant ]

no one on jw is a lame dick .... so use nice english ... erghh

ok im done
Old 05-17-2007, 05:20 AM   #40
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Originally Posted by RAMMIUS

keep proving what a cocksucking dipshit you are, exactly like your favourite asshole driver
did i Swear at you?? no!! right?? what the fuck do you think MOTHERFUCKER?? im just expressing my opinion without swearing at you or at any other forum member or driver that isnt A.lonso, so be carefull with what you say son of a bitch. First off all you have to be respectful, I could be all the FUCKING DAY swearing at you with no reason you BASTARD. You make me sick, fucking pathetic fanatic asshole.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:58 AM   #41
TT
Regular User

Guys... please :roll:
Old 05-17-2007, 09:23 AM   #42
RAMMIUS
Regular User

Don't know if RAMMIUS does it on purpose, but all his responses when someone posts something against Ferrari are absolutely offensive and out of place.
Read more carefully, it was about him calling Massa the new montoya, the biggest bullshit, when every sports journalist said that it was clearly Asslonzo`s fault.

If my replies are sometimes out of place, then how would you call his reply ?
I didn`t swear about the relatives of stupid people who annoyed me, yet he crossed the line of common sense big time.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:28 PM   #43
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Montoya for me isnt a bullshit, maybe for you but i think hes a driver with huge steel balls... as ive said other times... in fact he has very good F1 stats compared with many other drivers, no BullShit for me... LATIN DRIVER WITH HUGE BALLS ...

more:

Monaco GP F1 winner, the most difficult F1 circuit
10 Fast laps in F1
CART Champion
IRL 500 Indianapolis miles winner ( in the first time he tryed )
F3000 Champion
Champion SwiftGTI cup
7 victories in F1....... many more...... in short, Champion in everything he has tryed, but no in F1