Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 08-15-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
Skaala
Regular User

Default Audi RS2 Nordschleife

One of our laps this wekeend. My friend is sitting next to me, and it's him that are making all the noises and laughs. he laughs when he's nervous. There's also a lot of cans ratteling in the back, because we were actually on our way to recycle some old redbull and soda cans

Old 08-15-2007, 02:13 PM   #2
Schwalbe

^^^^^Thanks mate for your RS2 vid from the old Ring. LOL about your copilot noises when you passed the BMW and those damn motorcycles.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:35 PM   #3
Skaala
Regular User

Originally Posted by wackary
Thanks for sharing the vid skaala. I have a question for you since you have so much time at the ring: what line do motorbikes take through the carousel? It looks like the banking would be,..uh, unpleasant, on a bike. Lucky f-er 8) by the way!!! getting to drive the ring so much in such nice vehicles! NJOY!
I've actually never seen a bike "IN" the carousel..., I've only seen them leaning down on the top, but there 's probably crazy people who dive in it on bikes

check out this video at 2:43...... the way they do it is veeeery carefully
http://www.pbmagforum.com/forum15/2963.html
Old 08-15-2007, 07:38 PM   #4
Skaala
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Nice vid, and I have heard the same kind of laughter before somewhere....

did you get it up to its top speed on the trip btw?
The car was originally ordered "ohne Geschwindigkeitsbeschränkung " from factory, aka no rev limiter in 6th, but I suspect the ECU has been changed or updated,because I hit the 262km/h mark with a bang!! It jerked the revs back from 6400rpm. It hit so hard my camera stopped filming. It'll be on youtube soon There were still so much to give. I spoke with my dealer today and he said that the ECU may have had a firmware update that have reingaged the limiter. I'll get it removed again asap
Old 08-15-2007, 10:00 PM   #5
blinkmeat
Regular User

niiice - drop off those cans first next time 8)
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:59 AM   #6
stmoritzer
Regular User

Very cool video, thanks Skalla

LOL about the cans and the passenger ...
fuck the firmware , limiter :roll:

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:23 AM   #7
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

haha the redbull cans sound great. its like a poor mans accelerometer
Old 08-16-2007, 11:27 AM   #8
Skaala
Regular User

Originally Posted by Skaala

The car was originally ordered "ohne Geschwindigkeitsbeschränkung " from factory, aka no rev limiter in 6th, but I suspect the ECU has been changed or updated,because I hit the 262km/h mark with a bang!! It jerked the revs back from 6400rpm. It hit so hard my camera stopped filming. It'll be on youtube soon There were still so much to give. I spoke with my dealer today and he said that the ECU may have had a firmware update that have reingaged the limiter. I'll get it removed again asap

Mine is gone,with the chip do you just want to get rid of the limiter or do you want up the power some also?

Come on you know you want to.......
I'm keeping it original, hehe, trying to find someone who can remove the limiter without upping the power.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:52 AM   #9
Skaala
Regular User

jerked the revs back from 6400rpm. It hit so hard my camera stopped filming. It'll be on youtube soon There were still so much to give. I
The car was originally ordered "ohne Geschwindigkeitsbeschränkung " from factory, aka no rev limiter in 6th, but I suspect the ECU has been changed or updated,because I hit the 262km/h mark with a bang!! It spoke with my dealer today and he said that the ECU may have had a firmware update that have reingaged the limiter. I'll get it removed again asap

Mine is gone,with the chip do you just want to get rid of the limiter or do you want up the power some also?

Come on you know you want to.......
I'm keeping it original, hehe, trying to find someone who can remove the limiter without upping the power.
But on the other hand it all starts with a chip and filter then suddenly you are looking at stroker kits, larger turbos, injectors, IC`s and so on and the stock days are gone for ever and you just cant get enough....
that's what I'm afraid of
Old 09-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #10
Skaala
Regular User

incar pics