Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 01-05-2008, 12:12 AM   #1
evoWalo
Regular User

Default Buying a used or bnew car in Florida...

I'm currently looking for a used car for my 11 month stay in the US or buy a bnew one. If I do buy a used one I dunno where to search for one. If I were to buy a bnew one I dunno what options there are to buy one.

Any help would help. My brother's suggesting I get a Dodge Charger but where I am living now you would rarely see one. Nissan's 350z is so plentiful here that it makes it the "Civic" of Naples.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #2
nthfinity
Regular User

look out of state for a used car... even just one state away. Florida car prices are stupidly high... then when you are ready to leave, then you may make your money back selling it in florida
Old 01-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #3
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

Cheack autotrader.com, cars.com, yahoo autos, etc. Also, the local classifieds have lots of stuff. Your local craigslist is bound to have whatever it is you fancy.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #4
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

Don't forget your local news paper classified section.. you can find some good deals there too.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #5
ViperASR
Regular User

Try craigslist.com. They should have a local one for your area. Generally, there are alot of good deals on it. I found my Gixxer there and got a really really good deal. If you PM me where you are, I can find a craigslist for your area.

If you are anywhere near Orlando, try http://orlando.craigslist.org Make sure you are somewhat vague in your search criteria. On the listing of my bike, I had to search "gsx-r", if I did "Suzuki GSXR" or "Suzuki GSX-R" it would not come up as the guy did not put "Suzuki" anywhere in the listing.

PM me and perhaps I can help you out.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote