Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 05-12-2005, 03:38 PM   #151
bmagni
Regular User

I was thinking also about starting the JW club, but whos gonna do it ???
by the way, how come the enzo has 5.5 in handling and brake, and the cgt 5.3 ???? C'mon !!!!! but the saleen s7 has like 7 point something, that sucks !!
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 03:58 PM   #152
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by blah
the big difference though in this game tha PGR, is that they can all thake their enzos and what not, but they will get beat by a Civic if they cant drive them. Its funny because when damage is on the lil kids run into walls and then their Tranny stops working right and they have to do the lap at 70 MPH at most.
Not really - all I found online was oval and speed ring races power leveling people at 380,000+ credits per race.

Rather sad situation that the game has been overtaken by cheats/explots in the first week of release.

But not to worry, I have my honestly earned F40 and F50 to show for it..

Well, honestly earned with my power levelled Enzo..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 04:21 PM   #153
bmagni
Regular User

Soooooo, i already started doing the design for JW club on one enzo , sadly u cant put letters, so i arranged some symbols to make them look like jw, IMO looks cool, too bad i cant post a pic. So, my gamertag is MC Latin Lover for those who wanna see it, and im online now
Old 05-12-2005, 07:06 PM   #154
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Bloody hell guys, were do you all get the time? Im on like level 20, I try to do two events a day.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 08:20 PM   #155
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Bloody hell guys, were do you all get the time? Im on like level 20, I try to do two events a day.
Exploits and online cheats will have you at level 50 in abou 1 to 2 hours.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:36 PM   #156
blah
Regular User

What a bunch of loser kids. IT doesnt matter about them though. I just run the ring and abolish the n00bs. THe quit quickly too after they hit that first wall and their car keeps wanting to go left.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:39 PM   #157
RC45
Regular User

I am almost done with 8 custom skinned F355 Challenge cars.

They are roughly based on actual team cars, but I didn't bother make Nordica, benneton, Agip and other logos... just the colour scheme and then used decals that fit the colour scheme.

I figure that the first serious 7 JW Forza folks can each buy 1, and thats what we can use for online league racing.

Pics coming presently.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:01 PM   #158
bmagni
Regular User

are u gonna be online soon RC45 ???
i can also sell the enzo i made, barely the JW logo and the "press" decals , IMO looks cool, its just a matter of who wants it
and also, if u have seceral of the same car, u can copy the decals...
Old 05-13-2005, 12:14 AM   #159
tigerx
Regular User

just bought it on tuesday, totally awesome game, the sound of the car is amazing.

love teh customization too, but i'm not artistically inclined enought to make nice decal yet.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:25 AM   #160
T-Bird
Regular User

well I've been playing this game now for about 5 hours and I must say it is addicting as hell. I'm on level 12 right now with a nice little collection thanks to that Jetta trick
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 12:48 AM   #161
SilviaEvo
Regular User

i havnt got it yet ops: ops: ops: when i do i plan to get the 12 month subscription card to play with you guys
Old 05-13-2005, 01:52 AM   #162
gobs3z
Regular User

Am i the only one that has tried to train Divater? Well it sucks cause they always crash and lose the lead, but i'm up to level 36 without any cheating whatsoever RC and have 1.9 million in the bank. Funnest car yet is the #23 IMSA 911 GT3 RS, but does anyone else have issues when putting slicks on a street car that it seems like it handles worse? I'm not good with tuning tire pressure, i seem to make it worse if i touch anything.

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 02:05 AM   #163
T-Bird
Regular User

I haven't had any bad luck with slicks they can cause problems under braking and turning at the same time if you get a little to ambitious on the straights. If you are going to mess with tire pressure don't overinflate them too much or you'll loose your contact patch but too little pressure and not very stable turning I would stay between 30-50 psi on any car but some are better at lower end and some higher that's the problem it's vehicle specific. also I'm not sure if this makes a difference in the game but the track temperature would affect it in real life.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 05:34 AM   #164
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
I am almost done with 8 custom skinned F355 Challenge cars.

They are roughly based on actual team cars, but I didn't bother make Nordica, benneton, Agip and other logos... just the colour scheme and then used decals that fit the colour scheme.

I figure that the first serious 7 JW Forza folks can each buy 1, and thats what we can use for online league racing.

Pics coming presently.
When you gonna be alone. Id like mine to be Black if you dont mind. I played with some real losers tonight. some cheater kids who think they are just the greatest thing ever.
Old 05-14-2005, 06:35 PM   #165
blah
Regular User

Just bought my Rays Car. 8) Who is man enough to Join the Alliance?