Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 02-07-2004, 03:31 AM   #16
Wankel
Regular User

Tsukuba Circuit in Japan Its a small track, where handling is more important than power.

Wankel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 07:20 AM   #17
®™▪▪Łчяί
Regular User

Monte Carlo wins hands down for, its not just the tight twist trak its also, about the atmosphere, if u go there u get a sense of poshness, and i jus love it

Race Distance
262.548 km
Number of Laps
78 Laps
Track Length
3.37 km
Laps Record
M. Hakkinen 1:21.571
Williams- Renault

Sniff...Sniff I Cant Get That Car Sniff...Sniff...

It's So Good Its Better Than Any Current Ferrari(Lambo Murcielago), But Astonishingly It's not as Good as The Zonda, This is The New King Of SUPERCARS - Jeremy Clarkson
®™▪▪Łчяί is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 12:53 PM   #18
Vansquish
Regular User

Monte Carlo, the Nordschleife and Spa Francorchamps (gotta love Eau Rouge)

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 01:21 PM   #19
gucom
Regular User

1)Spa Francorchamps
2)Monaco
2)Nordschleife
4)Hockenheimring(esp. the old1, but new=good as well)
5)Monza
6)Imola
Old 02-11-2004, 02:19 PM   #20
4RCD3S4
Regular User

Originally Posted by coloradosilver
Road America at Elkheart Lake in WI. It's got the longest straight of any of the other courses. I race there every summer in the end of July. I love it out there.
Agreed. I LOVE going to road america to watch races, beautiful track in beautiful terrain. Gonna try and make the Quattro Club track event later this year. It also helps that I live only about an hour away from it. Also the best track food, bar none
Old 02-16-2004, 11:16 PM   #21
sads
Regular User

being australian i love bathurst but as far as international tracks go suzuka is da bomb
Old 02-17-2004, 06:20 PM   #22
ae86_16v
Regular User

Monte Carlo
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:38 PM   #23
altezza
Regular User

Suzuka, Monte Carlo, Nordschleife, Leguna Seca
Old 02-17-2004, 11:47 PM   #24
Fast_car006
Regular User

Laguna Seca & Nordschleife
Old 03-18-2004, 07:49 PM   #25
cadsy48
Regular User

My two favourite tracks are the Nordschleife purely because of the sheer amazing size and danger, and bathurst Mt Panorama AUSTRALIA because it is a track that has to be experienced to be appreciated...iomagine at the top of a hill going 250km an hour only inches away from the car flying off the edge down the hill!, and the dipper is just as steep as the corkscrew in laguna seca, however to get form the top of the hill to the bottom takes about 3 turns it is extremely steep going up and down, and then FLAT OUT on conrod straight to a hard 90 degree corner, a brilliant track mastered only by brilliant drivers
cadsy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 06:58 PM   #26
biff19_a
Regular User

Mosport outside of Toronto...got the priviledge of taking my focus out there for a track day and man it was soo much fun...
the norscheilf (i cant spell it) is another one that i have to drive and will hopefully mark off my list when i head over to europe in the summer
biff19_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 07:41 PM   #27
he7lius
Regular User

I have been playing F1 games (especially GP3/4) for years now and i know the almost inside out. Brake zones, overtaking points, bumps etc I know them all and i think after u spend days and days playing the games and doing the setups, u kind off like them all as all of them have good points and bad points.
I particularly don't like circuits where it is very dif o overtake as it takes the excitement of the sport or game.
But the are a few of them I think they are fabulous, like Spa, Silverstone, Monza, A1-ring and the french one (Mani......something).

If you are talking about beauty, I think Monaco is the best and I think the Sepang one is also very good.
he7lius is offline   Reply With Quote