Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 09-05-2003, 09:54 PM   #16
altezza
Regular User

that's pretty insane, sounds like a movie scene to me
i bet he will repaint his car and get a new plate after getting it fixed, or maybe he should trade that in and buy a bulletproof car (guard version of S-class or 7-series) instead, lol
altezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 10:22 PM   #17
AlienDB7
Regular User

Originally Posted by twboy1999
pretty insane

know u know how strong the maxima is, or the saefly of the car,, been shot so many time, on the hood, and the car is still runable,, now that is a great car
big trunk for 5-6 bodies + engine that can take a number of bullets = perfect car for mafia

Originally Posted by altezza
that's pretty insane, sounds like a movie scene to me
i bet he will repaint his car and get a new plate after getting it fixed, or maybe he should trade that in and buy a bulletproof car (guard version of S-class or 7-series) instead, lol
Feel sorry for the guy who buys his car. Who knows if the mafia will be going after the car, remember the guy who got assasined by accident in Quebec a while back?

I heard Lincoln and Caddy are going to sell bullet proof cars with full factory warranty. There's definitely a market for bulletproof cars in America (saw a TLC special on them, pretty interesting)
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote