Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-25-2003, 07:13 AM   #16
AblativE
Regular User

true dat beaver....i have never even seen snow
AblativE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 12:18 PM   #17
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Look here http://www.toronto.com/feature/238/ you have to wait for your turn to control the camera.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 12:56 PM   #18
FoxFour
Regular User

http://schomesales.com/charleston_SC_web_cams.htm
This is the best that I can do. These cameras don't give you the true sense of what the Downtown area looks like.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 06:33 PM   #19
Korny_kid71
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Originally Posted by Korny_kid71
up in toronto the snow comes and goes lol it snows like mad then the next day its like +10 so ye this is bs...i want it to snow n stai cuz i wanna learn how 2 snow board , i can do evrything wut a bigginer can do, cept i unno how to turn right (im regular stance or w/e u ppl call it). ne hu gettin to the point. the poor neighbourhoods dont rele decorate very much, but all the ritch basterds do overkil :@:@

P.S. Some helpfull hints on how to turn right on a snowboard would be super thanks
Heh...I'm regular stance myself. I shall tell you how to turn right, and maybe you shall consider removing that disgusting avatar. The secret is in your leaning. Just lean back. You get the sensation you're going to fall (and you might fall a few times at the beginning). Just lean back, and you will turn right. THen you shall catch on how to push the board with your back foot and stuff. Just remember, it's all in your leaning. The ideal stance is for your upper body to always be straight up, and only your legs to "lean".
thanks 4 ur help if i go 2 blue mountain, or centenial hill (a ski n snowboarding hil right beside me ) il try that out