Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 11-28-2006, 09:35 PM   #16
Mattk
Regular User

Sounds like a nice place. Have fun there. 8)
Old 11-29-2006, 05:37 PM   #17
stradale
Regular User

Originally Posted by Stoopie
I live in Nijmegen too! I went to school here for 6 years, now attending the local university So that makes 7 years of this nice city, and no party in The Netherlands can compare to the 'Vierdaagse-feesten' (Four days of hiking-parties )! Have you been to the countries' best nightclub, The MatriXX yet? It's a must do!
Welcome to JW, Stoopie. I haven't been to MatriXX yet. I live in the town centre, so the bars there are situated more conveniently. The ones I visit most are Sterre, De Fuik and De Compagnie.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:24 AM   #18
Stoopie
Regular User

Location: United Provinces of the Kingdom of Great Netherlands

Originally Posted by stradale
I live in Nijmegen too! I went to school here for 6 years, now attending the local university So that makes 7 years of this nice city, and no party in The Netherlands can compare to the 'Vierdaagse-feesten' (Four days of hiking-parties )! Have you been to the countries' best nightclub, The MatriXX yet? It's a must do!
Welcome to JW, Stoopie. I haven't been to MatriXX yet. I live in the town centre, so the bars there are situated more conveniently. The ones I visit most are Sterre, De Fuik and De Compagnie.
De Fuik, I come there sometimes, after I've played tennis on tuesdays I live in the centre as well, right behind the Marikenstraat
Stoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:10 PM   #19
stradale
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
De Fuik, I come there sometimes, after I've played tennis on tuesdays I live in the centre as well, right behind the Marikenstraat
Hmmm, visiting bars during the week, so much nicer than on the weekends... Sadly, I can't do that anymore... :cry: The student days are gone forever.

Behind the Marikenstraat is dead centre indeed. I live just around the corner from the Keizer Karelplein.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:13 PM   #20
Stoopie
Regular User

No student anymore? What a shame!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:27 PM   #21
stradale
Regular User

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Rub it in...
Old 12-19-2006, 03:42 PM   #22
Stoopie
Regular User

Lol Well, glad to have another carlover in Nijmegen It's not that we've got a great reputation when it comes to cars, here in Nijmegen.. Stupid GroenLinks party