Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-12-2005, 10:30 AM   #16
pharzo
Regular User

Originally Posted by m.a.j.
pharzo:
I've talked about this SLR with Nejc on the phone, you're his buddy from ASW? Is he in Warsaw at the moment because i've lost touch with him?"
yeah i am

i think he left for slovenia or something.....and you know how it is there...no internet

RC45 about the Z06:
It is also a cheaply made, fast to depreciate, badly service hunk of GM crap.
pharzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:18 AM   #17
m.a.j.
Regular User

to dingo:
i'm sure it's a GT2.
It won last year Polish Quater Mile Champions.
But now the car was at 9ff and they tuned it for this season.

to pharzo:
hehe, i think you're right about internet in ljubljana because Nejc disappeared from MSN. Give me a info when he'll be back.
m.a.j. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:57 AM   #18
Fleischmann
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo
I believe that pic is of a 9ff 9F-T6 which has 733bhp, and its based on the 996TT not the GT2. I can't be 100% sure though, it could even be a 'fake' I suppose.

The one which set the speed record is the 9ff 9F-V400 which has 833bhp and achieved 388kmh at Nardo.
|It is definatelly a GT2, the Turbo has a slightly different rear spolier and I know a GT2 spoiler when I see one
Old 06-14-2005, 05:31 PM   #19
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Originally Posted by pharzo
pharzo:
I've talked about this SLR with Nejc on the phone, you're his buddy from ASW? Is he in Warsaw at the moment because i've lost touch with him?"
yeah i am

i think he left for slovenia or something.....and you know how it is there...no internet
YOU FOOL! I was on senior trip!

Pharzo, I think its time for us to hang out @WIMAL for a while and catch the Enzo... I really want a ride! You know what he said: "Its OK... We're friends!"
Old 06-14-2005, 05:53 PM   #20
ViperASR
Regular User

wow, nice shot with the SLR. ur lucky that u r a quick one with ur camera. from the looks of the picture, he was going to get away from you.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 04:06 PM   #21
T M O
Regular User

Originally Posted by Fleischmann
Killer dude!! And with a Carrera GT on the way, I gotta get my ass down to southern Warsaw, I know the adress of where the owner works

Yesterday I also had a great sighting. I was going over to my GF, but I took the wrong bus and ended up somewhere else. or meeting was delayed but I wasn't bothered because I saw this screaming past the bus stop where I got out:

A 9FF Porsche 996 GT2!!

There is only one car of this type in Poland, it belongs to a guy called Kamil Kozminski and he's a student. Probably his dad bought it for him, but great car nethertheless.
These are only 9ff stickers , this is tuned up GT2 ..... And this guy is real.............jerk
T M O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 04:31 PM   #22
Pehtren
Regular User

to dingo:
i'm sure it's a GT2.
It won last year Polish Quater Mile Champions.
But now the car was at 9ff and they tuned it for this season.

to pharzo:
hehe, i think you're right about internet in ljubljana because Nejc disappeared from MSN. Give me a info when he'll be back.
hmmm i hope you guy are kidding

nice catch this 9ff :silly:

i think we dont have any of this kind in slovenia but we have internet
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote