Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 01-20-2006, 05:15 PM   #16
TT
Regular User

Thanks for the comments guys! Here is another picture of this sweet TT in action:

bloeb, the RS4 was by far the best performance I could produce since I launched the indepth section.. it's always tricky to end up with some "original" pics, but of course when you spend 4 hours with a car, it really helps.

IMO the pics with the TT into the woods are "different" enough to make it worth to be posted
Old 01-20-2006, 08:20 PM   #17
pierre_ch
Regular User

Well... ops: ops: Thanks for the nice comments, guys!
And thanks a lot and congrats to TT for his impressive work. I hope he'll be able to join us to our next trip to the Nürburgring this spring... (I'd be more than happy to give him a ride for a few rounds around the Nordschleife!)

Greetings,
--p
pierre_ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:56 PM   #18
ARMAN
Regular User

ops: missed this topic - gorgeous pics TT

this is best pic imo, very professional

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:03 PM   #19
hamlet
Regular User

well done TT, an other good one!! I also agree that the travelling shots look really professionnal...

And also welcome to Pierre on this forum!

omelette.
Old 01-21-2006, 01:13 AM   #20
MIHALS
Regular User

welcome to JW pierre_ch
you have a really great machine, beautifully tuned and nicely used!!!

and you TT, excellent job again, just too bad you hadn't got enough time to take some more pics and you couldn't enjoy it that much. but as pierre promissed, you'll have some another chances, and even a RIDE in this beautie you lucky bastard!!! :good:

Congrats guys!!!
Old 01-21-2006, 09:39 AM   #21
ARMAN
Regular User

Yep forgot - welcome to JW Pierre_ch

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 11:30 AM   #22
TT
Regular User

Welcome pierre :hello:

You don't have to thank ME, I told you already

As for the Ring, I promise, will do what I can to be there
Old 01-21-2006, 02:42 PM   #23
Wutputt
Regular User

TT, as you know I love sportscars in the snow. So thanks a lot for the pics. And thanks for freezing your hands of, cause the shots taken out of a driving car look great IMO My favourite pic is the one of the 996TT lurking behind the tree.

@ Pierre: welcome to JW. It seems you like driving your 996TT a lot, and not only as a daily drive but also on the track. Do you often go to the Nordschleife? If you've been there during one of the weekends in 2005, it's possible I've some action shots of you. I'll have a look into my NS archive
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 04:27 PM   #24
ae86_16v
Regular User

Excellent pictures again. Thanks TT for the great work. That car looks awesome.

Pierre, welcome to JW. Glad to see that your car isn't just a garage queen but a daily driven beauty queen .

The 996 has always been one of my favorite Porsches, love the intergrated front headlamps that departs from the round eyes, very comtemporary. Too bad in the 997 it went back to the round lamps. Excellent choice on a car

Thanks for sharing it with us!!!
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #25
MartijnGizmo
Regular User

I've been so free to edit some of your pics, as they could use a little more 'punch' IMHO:
Old 01-21-2006, 04:56 PM   #26
TT
Regular User

LOL, no problem and they look cool, but ppl already moan sometimes I go to heavy with my editing and yours while hyper cool are just too "artistic / unnatural" I fear. that said, I love them!

Oh, and remember, no direct link from imageshack
Old 01-21-2006, 05:33 PM   #27
MartijnGizmo
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
LOL, no problem and they look cool, but ppl already moan sometimes I go to heavy with my editing and yours while hyper cool are just too "artistic / unnatural" I fear. that said, I love them!
Haha, yeah, you're right. I tend to see photography as an art while most people just want a realistic view of desirable cars. 8)

Oh, and remember, no direct link from imageshack
Woops, sorry, my bad, copied the wrong links. ops: Thanks for fixing!
Old 01-21-2006, 05:37 PM   #28
TT
Regular User

Well as you say, there are indeed two different approaches to car photography (and photography in a general way obviously). The is no "right" or "wrong" one of course but I think most ppl prefer indeed a realistic point of view instead of an artistic one..

But well, those edited pics actually made me wonder I should have somewhere a section with artistic pictures, just one every now and then when worth it... but to be honest, I don't have the time/patience/skill to end up with acceptable results
Old 01-21-2006, 05:43 PM   #29
MartijnGizmo
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
But well, those edited pics actually made me wonder I should have somewhere a section with artistic pictures, just one every now and then when worth it... but to be honest, I don't have the time/patience/skill to end up with acceptable results
I'd say go, in the Photography-forum for example. I'd be more than happy to give you some Photoshop-tips.
Old 01-21-2006, 05:46 PM   #30
TT
Regular User

Oh sorry, I mean an "artistic - wallpapers" section on my website actually.