Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 02-16-2006, 12:43 PM   #16
RC45
Regular User

Default Re: no ferrari in this picture...

Originally Posted by Ronin005
Originally Posted by RC45
...Pontiac, Porsch and Chevrolet

Face it, no place for posers in real racing...
REAL RACING?? dont kid your self!!

umm i don't see chevy in F1, the pinnacle of all motorsports do i??

now, lets hear all the excuses!!
I almost forgot - everything american is bad... since it's european it must be perfect... cars, racing, politics - you name it - american is just rubbish... right?

I mean that's the gist of the reply - and thousands of others.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:48 PM   #17
LotusGT1
Regular User

...broken record....
Old 02-16-2006, 01:00 PM   #18
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by LotusGT1
...broken record....
how so?

it's just repeating the same garbage that y'all keep spewing every goddamned day.

but the difference is, when you see someone else express the same views you normally puke everywhere, you get see just how retarded they are.

unless of course I am mistaken and all y'all are really just gracious ambassadors that have no ill-words to speak against american products, people, politics, patriotism, sports, finance, creativity, industriousness and success...

so - I guess I could be completely mistaken...

but I'm not..

just look at your response to this post for validation

not to mention the anger, hate and animosity responders to this post vented in an effort to trash the pontiacs in the picture.. (maybe if I called them holdens no one would mind )

I mean - is it that hard to say "cool, the Pontiac GTO's beat the 911's over a 24 hour endurance.. not bad"... or something similarly neutral?

I guess not
Old 02-16-2006, 01:24 PM   #19
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Default Re: no ferrari in this picture...

Originally Posted by Ronin005
...Pontiac, Porsch and Chevrolet

Face it, no place for posers in real racing...
REAL RACING?? dont kid your self!!

umm i don't see chevy in F1, the pinnacle of all motorsports do i??

now, lets hear all the excuses!!
I almost forgot - everything american is bad... since it's european it must be perfect... cars, racing, politics - you name it - american is just rubbish... right?

I mean that's the gist of the reply - and thousands of others.
I dont think anyone is implying that everything american is rubbish afterall america has achieved alot i think wat Ronin005 was trying to say daytona isnt real racing and ferrari compete in f1 which is the pinnicle of motorsport in terms of technology power racing resources and about 300 mil a year and chevrolet isnt in f1 and as discussed there were 3 ferraris in the daytona race so really the whole thread is pointless coz there were ferraris and he was trying to point out that there are no ferraris in 'real racing' when there were as discussed 3 oh and the definition of real racing is actually dependant on the person some people find nascar exciting some dont some love f1 some dont it jus comes down to personel taste and what gets their heart racing. So if he wishes to believe that daytona is real racing dusnt nesseccarily mean that others will agree with him especially those who love ferrari.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:34 PM   #20
LotusGT1
Regular User

@RC

Cool, the Pontiac GTO's beat the 911's over a 24 hour endurance.. not bad. Happy now?

LOL, it's just that you appearantly seek some form of confirmation on this forum, because no matter what the topic is about, it's always filled with posts against american products, people, politics, patriotism, sports, finance, creativity, industriousness and success... in your opinion, and your opinion only.

To your understanding half of Al Qaeda's terrorists post here because members here dare to critizise the US or Israel. You seem to forget the arrogance which the US presidency displays in their foreign politics bugs some people. You equal disliking Bush with disliking the US, which is incorrect.

That's something weird when you constantly keep claiming how europeans are spineless, cowards, feeding terrorism or other BS you seem to make up. You're continuously pointing finger at others. If something is fucked, it is always somebody else. Never the republicans, never Israel. And that while deep in your heart you must know that that's not always true.

But then again, this discussion has been done over and over again, and it seems that you learn nothing from it So stay as thick as you are and keep being surprised about all those haters around here :roll:
Old 02-16-2006, 01:51 PM   #21
RC45
Regular User

LOL, it's just that you appearantly seek some form of confirmation on this forum
not at all.. but a day or 2 without a headlining post deriding non-european stuff would be a pleasant surprise.

validaiton is never needed... but endless reems of anti-threads and anti-posts get old...
Old 02-16-2006, 01:57 PM   #22
LotusGT1
Regular User

Selecxtive reading is a bliss I see. 8)
Old 02-16-2006, 01:58 PM   #23
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

@RC

Cool, the Pontiac GTO's beat the 911's over a 24 hour endurance.. not bad. Happy now?

LOL, it's just that you appearantly seek some form of confirmation on this forum, because no matter what the topic is about, it's always filled with posts against american products, people, politics, patriotism, sports, finance, creativity, industriousness and success... in your opinion, and your opinion only.

To your understanding half of Al Qaeda's terrorists post here because members here dare to critizise the US or Israel. You seem to forget the arrogance which the US presidency displays in their foreign politics bugs some people. You equal disliking Bush with disliking the US, which is incorrect.

That's something weird when you constantly keep claiming how europeans are spineless, cowards, feeding terrorism or other BS you seem to make up. You're continuously pointing finger at others. If something is fucked, it is always somebody else. Never the republicans, never Israel. And that while deep in your heart you must know that that's not always true.

But then again, this discussion has been done over and over again, and it seems that you learn nothing from it So stay as thick as you are and keep being surprised about all those haters around here :roll:
Have To SAy...Well Said Kudos To U On That 1
Old 02-16-2006, 02:11 PM   #24
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by McLaren4eVa
@RC

holy crap - a brit kissing upto a dutchie?

That hasn't happened since the days of William of Orange ...
Old 02-16-2006, 02:40 PM   #25
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

@RC

Well Actually I Aint Kissing Up 2 Him If U Dint Read Da Post I Sent U Than U'd be Betta Off reading LotusGT1's Post Coz Its Wat I Mean But In Betta Vocab And Makes Much More Sense.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:43 PM   #26
SFDMALEX
Regular User

@RC

Well Actually I Aint Kissing Up 2 Him If U Dint Read Da Post I Sent U Than U'd be Betta Off reading LotusGT1's Post Coz Its Wat I Mean But In Betta Vocab And Makes Much More Sense.
yo mate you a chav or sometin?

Type in english iiight?
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 02:47 PM   #27
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
@RC

yo mate you a chav or sometin?

Type in english iiight?
Orite Mate :roll:
Old 02-16-2006, 02:51 PM   #28
RC45
Regular User

@RC

so you kissing down to him?

It doesn't matter who's riding on top - it's the fact youguys are so open about it that's refreshing
Old 02-16-2006, 02:57 PM   #29
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Orite Mate :roll:
Good, that way I wont vote for your ban in the moderator forum.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:59 PM   #30
SFDMALEX
Regular User

It doesn't matter who's riding on top - it's the fact youguys are so open about it that's refreshing
Its those fucking american ghey bombs.......common I thought you guys are going to test that in an Arizona desert not the english green fields and dutch......dutch...........yeah whatever the dutch have.