Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 03-07-2004, 06:43 AM   #16
PATo355
Regular User

My network airs the show 12 hours later , but i will see it of course , nice to see Ferrari is doing gr8 again ... 5 in a row ? would be incredibl

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 06:44 AM   #17
gucom
Regular User

Long Live JV
Jos Verstappen? yeah i know its a shame he aint there anymore
i liked the race alot, shame of raikkonen, but he'll b back sum day(i hope)
Old 03-07-2004, 06:55 AM   #18
levensnevel
Regular User

JV = Jos verstappen
I was waiting for that interpretation
I'm 99.9999999999% certain that FerrariKiller had someone else in mind when he wrote that message :fadein:
someone else as in former world champion .....
But I won't hold it against you gucom, you're still young

Niets of niemand zegt dat het echt moet
En toch, of juist daarom,wil je het beleven....

Weblog
levensnevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 07:55 AM   #19
celica
Regular User

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\CELICA\Documenti\Immagini\podio.jpg[/img][img]C:\Documents and Settings\CELICA\Documenti\Immagini\bambini.jpg[/img]

forza ferrari siamo troppo forti

michael & rubens great race
celica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 08:25 AM   #20
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by celica
[img]C:\Documents and Settings\CELICA\Documenti\Immagini\podio.jpg[/img][img]C:\Documents and Settings\CELICA\Documenti\Immagini\bambini.jpg[/img]

forza ferrari siamo troppo forti

michael & rubens great race
You can email me those above images if you want.... and I will try and host them for you.

[email protected]
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 08:29 AM   #21
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by HoboPie

I have to say though that I am a fan of F1 racing, but not even so much the actual competition. I thoroughly enjoy watching the F1 cars drive around the circuit, when Ferrari wins I'm just that much happier.
You are not alone.... 8) 8) 8)
Old 03-07-2004, 08:33 AM   #22
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by Chingachgook
Fantastic race!
For me an year like 2002 or 2001 is not boring, it's fantastic!!! A demostration of the power of Ferrari, unbeatable even if they try to do something changing the rules
Yep...they have done their homework on the rule changes for this season by the looks of it. 8) 8) 8)
Old 03-07-2004, 08:47 AM   #23
cho_888
Regular User

the race was good, no competition. I watched it all from the box.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:48 AM   #24
gucom
Regular User

JV = Jos verstappen
I was waiting for that interpretation
I'm 99.9999999999% certain that FerrariKiller had someone else in mind when he wrote that message
someone else as in former world champion .....
But I won't hold it against you gucom, you're still young
lol i knew who he meant, juss jokin around. Schumi did say hell miss jos more than jaques tho
Old 03-07-2004, 09:28 AM   #25
robruf
Regular User

That was such a boring race, I almost fell asleep, congrats to Ferrari though for having the best setup and to being the best prepared I guess it made theFerrari (Fitosi)fans really happy,but, the race sucked no one challenged anyone really hard, there was hardly any real passing amongst ony of the top ten competitors.

I do have to say congrats to the BAR team as they have imroved a hell of a lot over last year, with Button finishing sixth and Sato tninth. Renault has a kick ass aerodynamic package it seems but lets see what happens in the next race. What happened to McLaren and BMW, they were nowhere to be found, hopefully byt he next race everthing will be sorted out.
robruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 10:22 AM   #26
firdausasri
Regular User

I'm a Ferrari fan and it's a dream result for a start. Yahooo !

I guess those who rated Williams highly (mostly due to its wierd front wings) gonna have to eat back their words. Oh yeah, although I've always wanted strong presense from McLaren boys, at this points onwards, it seems they're going to trail the Renaults from behind.
firdausasri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 11:24 AM   #27
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Well Ferrari dominated the race period. It is funny how people say that "the other teams are just getting used to their cars etc.". Well winter testing exists, if you did not know that, and they had plenty of time to get used to the cars. Ferrari dominated the field by a big chunk of time. They were just pulling away constataly and were setting astronomical lap times. What ever the other teams do, I dont see them getting 2sec+ any time soon. And by the time they do get some speed Ferrari will clinch the championship. Now these are all speculations. I see another 2002 season unfortunatly, and if Ferrari dont win a race it will be due to someone taking them out of the race physicly by crashing or something like that. I hope I'll be proven wrong, but they simply dominated this whole weekend, in all the sessions by a big big margin. They did great in the testing and qual, and they did 10x better in the race. So you be the judge.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 11:36 AM   #28
hwe
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by toronto
yes is race wasn't very good to watch,
I guess that depends if you are a Ferrari diehard or not....I loved every second of it....great to see Alonso on the podium also....
Loved the result !

Great to start the season with a double ! Also nice to see Alonso on the podium once again. But the race was not exciting I think.

Forca Ferrari !
hwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 12:13 PM   #29
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by hwe
But the race was not exciting I think.
Forca Ferrari !!
I guess a one horse race never is...or a two horse race in this case (couldn't resist that one)
Old 03-07-2004, 12:32 PM   #30
redbaron
Regular User

Nice result, but not a very exciting race... It's nice too see 2 Ferraris at the front, but the race itself was a bit boring....
I don't think the Ferraris will be dominating the whole season. When the temperature gets higher the Michelin-tyres will perform better. The temperatures in Melbourne today were a bit too low for the Michelins but excellent for the Bridgestones. But I think the Ferrari is fast and reliable enough to win the championship at the end of the season

Forza Ferrari!!!!!!!!!
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote