Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-27-2005, 09:48 PM   #16
racer_f50
Regular User

oh man that looks incredible :shock:
i've always loved that blue on Gallardos, and with the stripes and wing it looks even hotter 8)

hope you get to ride with him more once he's through the break-in period
racer_f50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:52 AM   #17
666fast
Regular User

[jealous] I hat eyou TT [/jealous]

The car looks pretty damn good, I like the silver stripe on the side! I also like the understated spoiler.

When are you gonna invite your new friend to JW?
Old 06-28-2005, 03:07 AM   #18
saadie
Regular User

awsome pics TT ... i can someohow feel the grand feeling tht u were having ... lol
the car looks really cool in blue .... and with e-gear im sure it goes like an audighini

anyways ..... willl you exchange lives with me TT
Old 06-28-2005, 03:33 AM   #19
TT
Regular User

Thanks guys! I am surprised to see everybody seems to like the wing and even the rims! Nobody screaming "rice!!" cool.

Funny side note: everybody knows the Gallardo Polizia right? Well the local police of the village where my friend lives asked him already if they could put some Police stickers on his Gallardo to take some pics

Originally Posted by dingo
I'm glad to hear it all worked out as planned, but didn't you tell me you were renting a Passat or did I not listen?

Anyway who cares about an A4 or Passat when you have a Gallardo and SV at your disposal- must have been a sensational experience and as TransAm said you can feel the excitement in your words!

I know it had 0.0km but whats the top speed he got to in the Gallardo, and what about the Diablo?

Thanks again for the story and all the great pics!
Yes I rented a Passat online but when I popped up at their office, they had to give me a car from the class above it since no more Passat were available

As for top speed, in the Diablo it was a coutry road between two villages and I saw around 120, same goes for the Gallardo, some 120 on a B road and then around 130 on the highway to avoid troubles

Originally Posted by Ronin005
nice pics and the SV looks AWESOME, the gallardo is ok.

so whats so special about this lemans edition??
The Le Mans kit is a special production by Ital Car Design, aka Affolter garage. it's basically just visual mods, but of course you can always specify a free exhaust like he did, revised ECU and more

Originally Posted by 666fast
[jealous] I hat eyou TT [/jealous]

The car looks pretty damn good, I like the silver stripe on the side! I also like the understated spoiler.

When are you gonna invite your new friend to JW?
He has no internet, and not much time to hang around on the net, having to earn money for his next Lambo
Old 06-28-2005, 03:56 AM   #20
zondaland
Regular User

RICE

No, seriously it actually looks very nice, and me not much of a Lambo fan. And the pics as always are stunning. Great story to go with it. What more could we ask for?

Thanks TT
zondaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 04:33 AM   #21
komotar
Regular User

Damn TT, I can feel the excitment in your post!

Thx for the report, I bet you had a great time in the lambo!

Thx a bunch for the pics!

Imo, the stripes are not neccecary, but I've seen worse. And I guess I'd have to see the car in real....

That blues colour rocks!

Thx!

http://avtomoto.siol.net/
komotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:33 AM   #22
pzgren
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
He has no internet, and not much time to hang around on the net, having to earn money for his next Lambo
that's the reason why we don't drive a lambo. we spend too much time on jw instead of earning money for a lambo!

this is an absolutely great story TT - and as usual, your pics are great, absolutely great! This is a day which i guess you'll not have very soon anymore. unless you buy a lambo for yourself soon
Old 06-28-2005, 05:38 AM   #23
yg60m
Regular User

Very cool TT, that must have been a great experience, almost makes you feel like the owner
Old 06-28-2005, 09:27 AM   #24
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by pzgren
Originally Posted by TT
that's the reason why we don't drive a lambo. we spend too much time on jw instead of earning money for a lambo!

this is an absolutely great story TT - and as usual, your pics are great, absolutely great! This is a day which i guess you'll not have very soon anymore. unless you buy a lambo for yourself soon
HAHA, well actually when you have 5 Lambo I suppose you soon want a 6th one I better cross my fingers
Old 06-28-2005, 09:46 AM   #25
sikx5
Regular User

Wow what a trip, as the other said, you can really feel the excitment. Great write up.

The pics turned out nice as usual, Not a fan of those Chrome wheels, i love the standard ones so much better! This guy does sound like a complete lambo nut, great to see his spending his hard earned cash on these beautys!
Old 06-28-2005, 09:52 AM   #26
ViperASR
Regular User

Wow TT you are the man. Once he gets some miles on the clock, you gotta get us some vids. Its nice to have some connections to people that own these awesome cars.

I really like the stripes and the chrome wheels. wonder how much that cost? Did he get those put on at the dealer or what? I really like the Gallardo, an awesome way to spend his money, congrats to him.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 09:59 AM   #27
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by ViperASR

Did he get those put on at the dealer or what?
read what TT wrote on the previous page and you have your answer \/

Originally Posted by TT

The Le Mans kit is a special production by Ital Car Design, aka Affolter garage. it's basically just visual mods, but of course you can always specify a free exhaust like he did, revised ECU and more
Old 06-28-2005, 11:12 AM   #28
Shinigami
Regular User

mmm, sex on wheels

I like the color, so bright and purrty. I like the stripes, the wing and the rims. All of it in fact No rice in here IMO!!!

Andre is one lucky man, haha. I hope he'll display it outside the usual spot, so maybe I'll go check it out sometimes *thumbs up*
Old 06-28-2005, 02:38 PM   #29
TT
Regular User

Shin, for sure he will. The car was on display yesterday and we brought it back home at around 8 pm since the rain was coming.
Today it was there the whole morning, then again, a bit of rain so all the cars went back to the garage, but it will be quite easy to see it on a sunny day

Originally Posted by ViperASR
Wow TT you are the man. Once he gets some miles on the clock, you gotta get us some vids. Its nice to have some connections to people that own these awesome cars.

I really like the stripes and the chrome wheels. wonder how much that cost? Did he get those put on at the dealer or what? I really like the Gallardo, an awesome way to spend his money, congrats to him.
Yes, wings, stripes and rear wings are all "Affolter mods" .. thanks dingo :good:
Old 06-28-2005, 03:25 PM   #30
Wutputt
Regular User

This will defenitely be a day you won't easily forget. Must be an awesome experience to pick up a brand new Lambo at the dealership. I like the colour of the car and even the Le Mans package with the striping and the wings. But the the wheels are far to bling for my taste.

Nice little vid, the exhaust tone is very nice even though he didn't floor it. It must sound awesome at full throttle. You should post a new vid of it after the brake in periode

And the pics are stunning as always. Hope to see/hear some more stuff of your Lambo friend. It sounds like he's a really great guy!
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote