Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-29-2003, 06:22 PM   #16
crochico
Regular User

Originally Posted by Krazy Hawaiian
Still a cop died chasing a ZX-12 up the Pali Hiway here, theres a slight bend in the road before you enter a long tunnel, the ZX made the turn the cop in the Cobra Rustang didnt quite make the turn.
doesn't sound like the brightest idea in the world to chase any bike, let alone a kawasaki zx-12r or a hayabusa
crochico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 06:23 PM   #17
Anonymous

I did the same thing in one of my Z-28's I was doing 148.6 on radar and knew there was no fuckin way in hell the Hurley Doodison cud catch me but I also was aware that nothing beats Motorolla.....
Old 06-29-2003, 06:35 PM   #18
crochico
Regular User

oh yes, i forgot to take that into account.. i know plenty that have been caught that way.. can't outrun wireless technology
crochico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 08:10 PM   #19
Anonymous

I learned that at a tender young age of 14, was on my dirtbike just haulin ass and a cop saw me and he was going in the oppsite direction thought I was safe. No he knew where I lived and called for assistance ...when I rounded the turn to my house there were 5 cop cars parked out in front of my house talking with my mom.... that went over real big.... Dad took my bike away for a month :shock: :shock: :shock: I was devastated by the loss of my bike. It scarred me for life :shock: I didnt know what to do with my self. I used to ride everyday at a huge dust bowl way up on the mountain behind our house. great place no one knew how we got up there but what a blast. Home from school lie about homework done hop on bike blaze off dont come home till well after dark LooL