Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-07-2005, 02:57 AM   #16
Cigarette1
Regular User

All great pictures but that last one of the Enzo is awesome :shock:
Thanks TT !
Old 06-07-2005, 03:07 AM   #17
pzgren
Regular User

Sensationell! Absolutely great pics TT - i read about this event on the club website but forget to write this date in my calender. i'm really pissed of if i see those beautiful pics. i definitely have to join the next event.
Old 06-07-2005, 03:31 AM   #18
adamwich
Regular User

WOW - Amazing pictures... :shock: :shock:

The 430 looks great in blue!
Old 06-07-2005, 03:39 AM   #19
stmoritzer
Regular User

7429 post since I left for my holidays one week ago, first post I see:

:shock: WOW :shock:

I'll check all pics later but the black mat575 and a grey Enzo look very promising

Well done TT !!

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 04:10 AM   #20
Fleischmann
Regular User

:shock: That black mat Maranello is justperfect. is it the same one you spotted before?? It could be because this colour is pretty rare.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:20 AM   #21
DR.GONZO
Regular User

nice pics! ( i should be more shocked But TT always comes across this bad ass shit!!) 8)

I hope 2 go too the next few shows So I can snap some pics! For everyone!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 05:41 AM   #22
ARMAN
Regular User

:faint: the parklot is bloody red

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 06:23 AM   #23
chest3r
Regular User

Originally Posted by racer_f50
and the black F430 must've been stunning as well.
It's dark blue. A black one might be better but this looks amazing too, specially with those interiors
Old 06-07-2005, 07:54 AM   #24
TT
Regular User

Again thanks guys! I love to take pics, but the final aim is to share them with ppl who love car pics and who aren't maybe as lucky as I am in the car sightings dept! So your feedbacks are VERY welcome!

SilviaEvo, my sources confirmed me there are two 250 GTO in Switzerland as long as a special model, a 330 GTO

Originally Posted by dingo
Simply stunning pictures again, a beautiful location and as you said not many people around. Why was there no one there - was it a 'secret' meeting again?
Well sort of: it wasn't avertised and on their website there was no detail, I asked them the permission to be there to take some pics and they give me the details for a couple of rendez-vous point they called "public", but seeing how many ppl there were, it was still like a private thing

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Excellent pics as always! The Enzo looks really cool in this color - is it silver or Titanium I wonder ...
The color is called Grigio Titanio, titanium grey

Originally Posted by pzgren
Sensationell! Absolutely great pics TT - i read about this event on the club website but forget to write this date in my calender. i'm really pissed of if i see those beautiful pics. i definitely have to join the next event.
Just remember it isn't that easy to have some info for them, so you better send your inquiry in advance
I wrote them almost 3 weeks in advance and got the infos only 4 days ago basically :shock: just in time.

not sure if you know it, but there will be a pretty nice Lambo meeting this weekend

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas

Too bad there were no F40 or 288 GTO... but the cars present were simply stunning! The 348 Challenge, the yellow F355 Spider, the blue F430, the 250 GT SWB, the black matt 575M, the silver Enzo... amazing!!!

The quality of the pics is superb... I think I'll buy a polarized filter someday... jeje. Thanks a lot dude! A very good way to start the day (it's 10h00AM here )!
There are another 3 or 4 Ferrari meetings this summer, so I hope to see some F40 or 288 GTO soon, but, fingers crossed, it could happen in september not too far from here
Oh and yes, the polarizer filter is a must (again ): once you will start using it, you will simply be unable to take pics without it anymore

Originally Posted by chest3r
... I like the detail of the colors on the front lights. Is it normal or you made it on the computer ?? ..
It's just a polarizer filter's side effect as dingo said already

Originally Posted by Fleischmann
:shock: That black mat Maranello is justperfect. is it the same one you spotted before?? It could be because this colour is pretty rare.
It had a "VD" plate the last time I saw it, now it is registered in "GE".. so either it changed hands, either the owner moved.. eitherway, who cares LOL
Sadly I didn't check the chassis # the first time (I did it this time) but it's safe to say there should be only a single 575 like that around here

And again as dingo said, the 348 with black wheels is actually a Challenge version converted for road use (not that you need to do many mods actually to make it legal)

And the blue of the 430 should be the Blu Pozzi if I am not wrong
Old 06-07-2005, 07:59 AM   #25
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT

Oh and yes, the polarizer filter is a must (again ): once you will start using it, you will simply be unable to take pics without it anymore
I hope to find out its effect tomorrow - I plan to go to the shops and see if I can get one for my camera.

I have been convinced of its advantages after looking at your (and some others) pics...
Old 06-07-2005, 08:10 AM   #26
TT
Regular User

Dang, polarizer filters manufacturers should pay me a commission
Old 06-07-2005, 08:15 AM   #27
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Dang, polarizer filters manufacturers should pay me a commission
LOL.....not a bad idea!!!

While we are on the topic, do you have any quick tips before I go to the shops tomorrow?

I know that I should get a 'circular' one or something, but not much more....
Old 06-07-2005, 08:54 AM   #28
TT
Regular User

Well, at the shop you will probably only find the "circular" ones anyway. And you can't go wrong, there aren't many manufacturers, and as long as you don't buy some weird and cheap one, it will be fine. Anyway it doesn't cost much. Mine is a pretty small diamter, 58 mm, and it's almost the smallest one (ence cheaper). Be also sure to have the adapter to put it on the camera. Mine came with the Pro 1, if not you need probably to buy it.
Then when you have it, play with it a little bit by going out, finding a car and look through the filter directly without installing it on the camera. Start to rotate it to see how it effects the reflections, it's pretty intuitive to understand how to rotate it to erase the reflections on a give part of a car. Most of the time you will end up leaving it at 0 degrees (perfect for frontal shots with no reflections in the windshield). But sometimes for a 3/4 shot and the sun placed a bit low and coming from one of the side, you will need to rotate it to remove the reflections on the side for instance.

You will soon get hooked.

Also remmeber, in most cases the filter slighty slow down your shutter speed since less light can enter the sensor. Basically my pro 1 with the filter can rarely reach the 1/200 (auto mode, so F around 4) when without it it will easily be at 1/500 or faster. For these pics for instance, the ones in the parking lot were usually took at 1/80 or 1/100 while the other ones took at the other location struggled to reach the 1/80. But since you will know it, you just try to be steady
Old 06-07-2005, 09:06 AM   #29
dingo
Regular User

Thanks for the tips, look forward to trying it out.
BTW, what affect does the diameter have? If I get a bigger diameter than your 58mm whats the difference?
Old 06-07-2005, 09:20 AM   #30
TT
Regular User

There will be only one diamter that will fit on your camera that's it it depends on the diamter of the camera lense.