Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-29-2004, 06:36 AM   #16
gis
Regular User

^^^^ HAHA yes i know about that as i have done it a couple times myself,doesnt look nice on the face when u wake up though,lol

well yes i finally fell asleep at just b4 4am.same as TT said,if the heat is bad i find it hard to sleep and here last night it was kinda hot so pretty difficult an dit still is hot right now.

dingo21 - i wish i was liek that,i cant fall asleep straight away,even if im absolutely knackered it still takes me a good 20 minutes at least to drop off.your liek my cousin though,he can fall asleep anywere at any time.its quite amazing.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 07:31 AM   #17
Zonda11
Regular User

Default Re: Trouble sleeping?

Originally Posted by gis
whats up guys.

started this mainly for sumthin to do for a while,lol.i thought to myself 2nite,ill have an early night.got into bed at 12:30 (early for me at least lol) and lied there,closed my eyes for 10 minutes,then opened them,usually if im tired i fall off straight away.but i was still awake,so i thought,ill lie in bed with my headphones on and listen to sum music,that failed and then i decided to read,that usualy makes me tired but seen as i am reading lord of the rings i actually got into it and read about 30 pages and was still wide awake wanting to read more so i stopepd and now im back on JW and got the TV on watchin sum women chat show with 5 women bitching about clothes

so come on guys,anyone else in the same position as me in cant get to sleep,what do u do if your like that?
LOL......I'm working nights for the summer and when I come home, I almost fall in the door. I love the job that I'm doing and the pay.....but after 5 hours of free time and 9 hours at work - I'm gone.

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 01:32 AM   #18
chipanggo
Regular User

Originally Posted by stracing
from personal experience, jerking off does work. you know how women complain men fall asleep straight after sex? same principle. it just relaxes your whole body. but nowadays i'm just too buggered from work. fall asleep real easy
somebody finally agrees with me...my mates i mean.
chipanggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 04:17 AM   #19
Toronto
Regular User

ESPN raido puts me to sleep i set my clock radio to sleep (runs for 1 hour then shuts off) and i don't know when it turns off, it works like a charm
and i heard jerking off helps!
Old 07-30-2004, 05:44 AM   #20
abbor
Regular User

Originally Posted by chipanggo
Originally Posted by stracing
from personal experience, jerking off does work. you know how women complain men fall asleep straight after sex? same principle. it just relaxes your whole body. but nowadays i'm just too buggered from work. fall asleep real easy
somebody finally agrees with me...my mates i mean.
I totally agree, can't fall asleep without jerking off.. ops:
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 12:07 PM   #21
Sachmo12345
Regular User

i know many of you are against this but smoke a little pot and you shall fall right asleep

Xbox Live Gamertag: sachmo12345
Sachmo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 12:29 PM   #22
sentra_dude

I used to have trouble getting to sleep before I had a job...now that I have a job where I work 9+hr/5 days a week, on my feet the whole time...I feel like going to sleep at like 7:00pm or 8:00pm lol. So my suggestion, if you are having a lot of trouble sleeping, do lots of strenuous exercise, and I can promise your sleep trouble will lessen, if not disappear.

Also...if its not cool I can't get to sleep, even if I'm really tired I just lay in bed sweating if its hot...which kind of sucks, because I live in New Orleans where its really fucking hot, and because we have like 95% humidity (such a great idea to build a city in the middle of a swamp) it stays hot the entire night pretty much...thank god for air conditioning! 8)

So maybe turn the a/c down (if you have a/c?) a few clicks for night time when it really doesn't use that much more electricity to make it cool, that might help you sleep.

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 12:34 PM   #23
gis
Regular User

Sachmo12345 - i know pot makes u go to sleep,been told off many people,but doin it just isnt my thing

sentra_dude - working does make u tired and so does exercise,as i have started working out a bit now,burn off the pounds and also in the process off lookin for a job,but really no matter what i do i have always been a bad sleeper lol

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote