Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 05-30-2004, 11:40 AM   #16
szumszer
Regular User

didn't someone hit ralf on the outside, before he collided with JPM? I'm not sure, form one view it seemed like that was the case; did someone say JPM blamed ralf for the incident, I hope not, if that was the case my suggestion to JPM would be to first stop snorting so much coke, then once he accomplishes that quit F1, because apparently everyone seems to be getting in his way all the time, memo to all F1 one drivers: get out of JPM's way, he needs space, otherwise he cannot drive and rightfully win the championship as he should ... yeah, memo to montoya: what are you so angry about, your girlfriend is not giving you any, and please expand that english vocabulary beyond "stupid" and "it was his fault", hope you enjoy being number two driver at mclaren next year, good luck starting from the back alongside kimi ...
szumszer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 11:48 AM   #17
szumszer
Regular User

sato is enjoying the moment too much, can you blame him, finally in the front, he is young, he could have easily settled for the podium or chased rubens and waited for a better shot at number two place, still questionable is whether the accident not only cost him a spot in front and an unnecessary front change in the pits, but perhaps lead to the blow up ... which didn't change all that much because he should have been disqualified for crashing into rubens in turn one anyway; however if sato calms down a notch, he could be looking at some podiums, that BAR team (BARf team) is looking real sweet right now, hope they do well, it would be nice to have 5 strong teams competing for the title once schumi retires
szumszer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 05:36 PM   #18
Drive4Ever
Regular User

McLaren should just pack their bags and wait till next year
BMW, too much internal crap b/w drivers, not gonna do well
Drive4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 06:10 PM   #19
mrzonda
Regular User

Ya, JPM was entirely at fault there, for a change. Although, I can't say I'm unhappy to see Half out. Did anyone else find it extremely boring?
mrzonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 07:48 PM   #20
MB300E87
Regular User

funny it looked like it was Sato's fault to me.
Old 05-30-2004, 07:50 PM   #21
kteo2003
Regular User

well i think sato blew his engine because he had to make that pit stop after that incident so the engine icreased temperature..by the way when kimm blew his engine did you guys see the smoke??
kteo2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 07:50 PM   #22
mrzonda
Regular User

Sato was at fault in the accident that he was in, late in the race.
mrzonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 07:58 PM   #23
MB300E87
Regular User

ya i just watched a clip of the start so i gotta retract my statement about sato. he wasn't anywhere near that accident. not sure why i thought he was. 430AM i had to watch that this morning... way too tired.
Old 05-30-2004, 08:44 PM   #24
Max Power

Great to c Montoya still fucking over Shumacher, even if it is just Ralf, his teamate......what an idiot
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 09:34 PM   #25
sikx5
Regular User

Sato caused the whole incident to happen.....but it could of been avoided if that columbian crack head had some brain cells.........fucken pebbles....always fucks it up....he should go back to the kart series
Old 05-30-2004, 11:46 PM   #26
Caps8419
Regular User

any thread that starts with JPM is a fucking dick deserves a comment agreeing with this very truthful statment. so i say to you jon_s, thank you for suming up every single comment i have about this man after basically every single race.... if i were mclaren i'd run and hide.....

woo hoo ferrari!!!!!!

Officially, Catholicism is Italy's official religion; but any true Italian will tell you Ferrari first, soccer second.....
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Montoya should race bumper karts and not F1 race cars!
Caps8419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 08:00 AM   #27
SPEEDCORE
Regular User

JPM almost hit the Ferrari in front of him, but he decided to take Ralf out instead

2 races 2 Schumacher's maybe this is a new pattern?
SPEEDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 10:01 AM   #28
jon_s
Regular User

Originally Posted by caps8419
any thread that starts with JPM is a fucking dick deserves a comment agreeing with this very truthful statment. so i say to you jon_s, thank you for suming up every single comment i have about this man after basically every single race.... if i were mclaren i'd run and hide.....

woo hoo ferrari!!!!!!
PMSL haha Sooo, let me get this straight, you don't like him??
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 01:45 PM   #29
Caps8419
Regular User

just a little bit

Officially, Catholicism is Italy's official religion; but any true Italian will tell you Ferrari first, soccer second.....
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Montoya should race bumper karts and not F1 race cars!
Caps8419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:04 AM   #30
sads
Regular User

Montoya is a arragant dick as well why is it that he manages too crash out as well as crash into others, and yet still be called a great talent, any one with that much attitude should be given the flick too much attitude with not enough to back it up!