Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 05-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #16
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by zeus_2011 View Post
it's amazing the lengths they're going to.....completely understand women voting, working for the same money etc but that's just ridiculous....my girlfriend watches top gear with me and she enjoys it, and she has a few weird views of her own too, so this woman must be a sociopath!

I once ran a campaign to try to end Women's Suffrage... that should tell you just how much I care about their plight

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:33 PM   #17
philip
Regular User

Oh looks like trouble to me. They never name a bill. "this is going to screw men bill" as that would never pass. Its always the "Equality Bill" as that sounds good. Probably has got all sorts of stuff in it when you dig into it, especially since it combines a patchwork of 100 other statutes. Probably changes all those statutes into something completely different. Just the transparency clause they talked about means, an employer now will have to fill out a shite load of forms, probably dealing with how many men how many women and total pay to women and men. From that raw number you have probably broken the law if you have less women and less pay for them, regardless of the job they do.

Remember the "Free trade Bill" between the US Mexico and Canada. That means I can drive my car into Mexico and sell it, Right? No. It means a company can make refrigerators in Mexico and bring them into the US and sell them.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #18
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by philip View Post
Oh looks like trouble to me. They never name a bill. "this is going to screw men bill" as that would never pass. Its always the "Equality Bill" as that sounds good. Probably has got all sorts of stuff in it when you dig into it, especially since it combines a patchwork of 100 other statutes. Probably changes all those statutes into something completely different. Just the transparency clause they talked about means, an employer now will have to fill out a shite load of forms, probably dealing with how many men how many women and total pay to women and men. From that raw number you have probably broken the law if you have less women and less pay for them, regardless of the job they do.

Remember the "Free trade Bill" between the US Mexico and Canada. That means I can drive my car into Mexico and sell it, Right? No. It means a company can make refrigerators in Mexico and bring them into the US and sell them.
The endgame for the femist movenent is to control us men.
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:31 AM   #19
10000rpmlover
Regular User

let's put a stop to this injustice!

WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE SHOULD END!!

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
Old 05-04-2009, 08:56 AM   #20
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by 10000rpmlover View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uPcthZL2RE

let's put a stop to this injustice!

WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE SHOULD END!!
The sounds to femist for me no thanks
Old 05-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #21
Mattk
Regular User

Not a great video. Probably been heavily edited. Also, I'm sure if you went around asking men if they wanted to end universal suffrage, they would probably sign away their right to vote. But, still pretty funny, and a bit disturbing...

Probably has got all sorts of stuff in it when you dig into it, especially since it combines a patchwork of 100 other statutes. Probably changes all those statutes into something completely different.
Probably the only good thing about it. I know I'd prefer to refer to a single act rather than 100. Bills always end up much weaker when they are put through the mill. This Bill is just populist rubbish. It will change nothing that already exists now. I wouldn't worry.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #22
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by pagani View Post
The sounds to femist for me no thanks

your language comprehension is way off on that one

Old 05-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #23
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by 10000rpmlover View Post
your language comprehension is way off on that one
You kown what i mean
Old 05-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #24
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pagani View Post
You kown what i mean
The video was promoting anything but feminist attitudes.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #25
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
The video was promoting anything but feminist attitudes.
ók
I pass that on to my brain control HQ.