Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 02-28-2004, 08:27 PM   #16
coombsie66
Regular User

This was the result of a similar thing we did at home, it was a 1.1 fiesta mk1, we removed pretty much everything we could, inchuding exhaust and aif filter, so it sounded amazing!! lol the bonnet is only on cus its parked up, it get taken off whilst raggin in the field to aid cooling!! Its a beast, and has been absoultely ragged to shit, overheated like 10 times, no antifreeze in it at all now, and it survived a winter!!! lol We've tried to kill it but it just comes back for more. What a car!

Old 02-28-2004, 08:54 PM   #17
Jabba
Regular User

Is that road legal coombsie ?
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 09:52 PM   #18
zr2man99
Regular User

LOL, nova hopefully a WWII veteran won't have a flashback and start shooting at you. I did something similar when we found a torn up old dodge pickup in the woods. It needed a battery and the battery cost more than the truck so the owner abandoned it. We drove(rolled) it into a creek after running it into everything we could. It was fun as hell, especially piss ass drunk.
zr2man99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 05:50 PM   #19
novass
Regular User

Part one is the Subarus destruction has been completed lol. We took it to some vacant parking lots when it was raining and e-braked the shit out of it. We lost 1st gear and reverse during that time and my friend crashed it into a huge curb bending the control arms and destroying the tire. We fixed the tire and went back out. It doesnt steer for shit and you have to floor it for the thing to move now lol. I have some video of it, sadly, i was changing tapes during the crash, but i do have about 30 min of footage ill try to post up.

@Zr2man - lol its funny you say that because the majority of my neighboors are elderly Japanese people. They have given us some funny looks but a few have stopped and talked to us about it, they thought it was pretty funny.

@Jabba - what images of LA would you like? im starting to learn how to carry my camera around with me all the time so ill try and take some photos of the city

@coombsie - nice one! isnt it fun destroying cars? well junkers at least lol

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 07:14 PM   #20
666fast
Regular User

Haha, messign with cars is a fricken blast huh? LOL

I love the paintjob, it's truly excellent. You need to go race some ricer in it. Does every ricer around your area rev their engines at you? LOL

Not to steal Nova's thread, but I guess this is a good time as any, here is a couple pics of my friends Geo we spruced up a bit.
Total Cost of Car: $1, yes, one whole dollar
Paint: $6
Wood used to make spoiler: Free
Sold for $500

http://members.fbody.com/666fast/Geo1.bmp
http://members.fbody.com/666fast/Geo2.bmp
http://members.fbody.com/666fast/Geo3.bmp
Old 03-01-2004, 07:28 PM   #21
stradale
Regular User

LMAO! Type R?! Hahaha. And that spoiler is great too. Who the hell bought that for $500?!
Old 03-01-2004, 09:02 PM   #22
novass
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
Who the hell bought that for $500?!
I was gonna ask the same thing LOL

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 03-01-2004, 09:12 PM   #23
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by novass
Originally Posted by stradale
Who the hell bought that for $500?!
I was gonna ask the same thing LOL
LOL, some kid in high school. I see it driving around occasionally. There isn't anything wrong with the car. My friend bought it from someone he knew at Uni. The guy just wanted gone, didn't care if he got any money for it. So, my friend bought it.

BTW, the spoiler is long gone. it broke off a while ago when my friend slid down a driveway and the spolier caught a tree. Snapped the bastard right off.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:26 PM   #24
novass
Regular User

^^^ hahahaha. does it still look the same or has the guy that bought it done anything else to it?

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 03-01-2004, 11:36 PM   #25
666fast
Regular User

Nope, it looks the same. minus the spoiler.

My friends and I have managed to get quite a few motorized toys dirt cheap. We bought an old ass 3 wheeler from a friends mom for $2. We got it to run, it's a bit scary to ride though. It's a 3 wheeler, and they like to tip over. Now add in the fact that it doesn't have brakes and one rear wheel is serverely tweaked, it makes for a scary ride. The rear wheel bounces up and down and rocks back and forth when you get going fast.
For those that don't know, 3 wheelers will float if you can balance them. I haven't tried, but a friend did. He got really wet. And the engine had a lot of water in it. We drained the oil afterwards, it was a nice grayish brown sludge.

We also got a old ass snowmobile for $200. Not dirt cheap, but 4 of us chipped in, so it was pretty cheap. We drove it for a while. Mad Maxxed it out with skulls and stuff then proceeded to destroy it. The all the metal tabs on the tread were bent, so the tread always came off. The runners and wheels on the back were all fucked up. So one day the engine over revved and went KABOOM.
We did the only thing we could to keep having fun with it. We ran in over a number of times. Tied it to the back of the truck and dragged it up and down the street and through the woods. We left it for dead.

Then, there is the scooters. One is 30cc and the other is 70cc. LOL Nothing amazing, but when you consider how stupid they are, it's quite funny. Everyone has dumped it over and gotten all scraped up. One friend got pulled over for driving it on a sidewalk, didn't get a ticket though.
We took them to a bar not far from a friends house and had a beer or two and went back home. We revved on a few Crotch rocket guys, they laughed at us. The look on peoples faces when you show up to a bar with a scooter is hilarious.

I've got video of most of this stuff, but my videocamera isn't a digital one. One of these days I'll get one, then my friends and I can entertain everyone with our stupidity.

Sorry to de-rail your thread Nova, but hopefully you'll find it funny.
Old 03-01-2004, 11:54 PM   #26
novass
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
Sorry to de-rail your thread Nova, but hopefully you'll find it funny.
No worries man. I enjoy hearing tales of mechanized destruction. We had a 86 or so Mazda MX6 we took out to the desert some time ago and destroyed that. As soon as I find the footage im gonna compile that with the Subaru stuff. We need more cameras and more people filming though, it seems the best stuff happens off camera or when the angle is bad.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 03-05-2004, 04:51 PM   #27
666fast
Regular User

So, did you blow the fucker up yet?
Old 03-06-2004, 03:29 PM   #28
PATo355
Regular User

Hahahahahahahahaah , that scheme is great man , Kamikaze stuff !!! , $100 bucks for a car is really cheap , congratulations it looks funky

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 03:05 AM   #29
novass
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
So, did you blow the fucker up yet?
No lol, its having a tranny problem so we are trying to figure out the best solution. We want to take it to the desert, but with it fucked up it wouldnt be so fun. I forsee the car sitting in the driveway for some time now LOL

Originally Posted by PATo355
congratulations it looks funky
LOL thank you

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 03-09-2004, 08:56 AM   #30
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by novass

@Jabba - what images of LA would you like? im starting to learn how to carry my camera around with me all the time so ill try and take some photos of the city
Any everyday type of pictures of where you live I always find interesting...as I do with any foreign country....even the UK has some nice scenery if anybody can be bothered to go out and look for it.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote