Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 07-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #31
Mattk
Regular User

I'm surprised at the fuss created by what was really just a nudge. It certainly wasn't aggressive or angry behaviour.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:08 AM   #32
SHIZL
Regular User

what exactly did he step on his ferrari umbrella he had most his gear on he step on kimis man purse kimi reacted like a child plain and simple. he is the size of a child if he would of done that shit to a real sized man he would of got layed out. imagine he shoved somebodys grandfather to the ground why are people saying he deserved it, it was reaction a weird one not good for champion his boyfriend holding the umbrella should of handled the situation not kimi. somebody puts there hands on u its free game, who knows exactly what material item he stepped on i think it could of been replaced,he pushed a old man to the ground how is that justified

Last edited by SHIZL; 07-11-2008 at 12:34 AM.
SHIZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:15 AM   #33
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SHIZL View Post
what exactly did he step on his ferrari umbrella he had most his gear on he step on kimis man purse kimi reacted like a child plain and simple. he is the size of a child if he would of done that shit to a real sized man he would of got layed out. imagine he shoved somebodys grandfather to the ground why are people saying he deserved it, it was reaction a weird one not good for champion his boyfriend holding the umbrella should of handled the situation not kimi
If someones grandfather walked up, squatted in front of me standing on my stuff and started talking a picture, I would shove my size 12 shoe up his arse and then push his stupid self down.

The photog got what he deserved - he stepped on the kimis stuff and and got into his personal space, and got what he deserved.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:15 AM   #34
Pokiou
Regular User

I honestly think Kimi over reacted.. he should of just asked him to watch his step. If someone fell over next to you and accidently grabbed your hand as a reaction, would you shot him? No you wouldnt you would be like wtf. and then offer a hand or pull away.. You wouldnt SHOVE him to the ground.. I trhink Kimi should be penalised.
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #35
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pokiou View Post
I honestly think Kimi over reacted.. he should of just asked him to watch his step. If someone fell over next to you and accidently grabbed your hand as a reaction, would you shot him? No you wouldnt you would be like wtf. and then offer a hand or pull away.. You wouldnt SHOVE him to the ground.. I trhink Kimi should be penalised.
Accidently stumbling and sticking your hand out is far different from squatting in front of you on your stuff to take photos.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:20 AM   #36
Pokiou
Regular User

aslong as he had his pants up and not taking a shit on kimi's stuff i dont see a need to do that..
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:32 AM   #37
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pokiou View Post
aslong as he had his pants up and not taking a shit on kimi's stuff i dont see a need to do that..
Perhaps that photog didnt get taught by his parents not be a prick and stand other peoples stuff

He got what a deserved - a firm shove out of the way.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:40 AM   #38
SHIZL
Regular User

i dont put shit on the ground i dont want to get stepped on pretty simple ferrari umbrella could be replaced kimis reacted poorly
Old 07-11-2008, 12:45 AM   #39
5vz-fe
Regular User

^FYI, it's a race track, not your house.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:49 AM   #40
SHIZL
Regular User

thats a little rude no shit
Old 07-11-2008, 04:00 AM   #41
RC45
Regular User

rude is squatting on somesone stuff and shoving a camera in their face
Old 07-11-2008, 05:18 AM   #42
SHIZL
Regular User

lol nice one i still think ferrari could of replaced that umbrella that he stepped on
Old 07-11-2008, 11:19 AM   #43
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SHIZL View Post
lol nice one i still think ferrari could of replaced that umbrella that he stepped on
you sure it was just the umbrella??
Old 07-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #44
5vz-fe
Regular User

As much as I think it's not necessary to push the camera guy, it might be easier to replace the camera guy than an umbrella LOL.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:27 AM   #45
gobs3z
Regular User

Well since the photographer didn't make much of it at the time to continue to take pictures makes me think it was after the fact that the photographer thought it was worth to make a fuss. To just dust off and continue taking the pictures probably means the photographer knew he made a mistake.
If i don't know you and you're stepping on my soccer bag with no intention of moving, I'm going to let you know in a way that you won't forget, and for 40 years on the job he still has something to learn...

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote