Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 02-06-2004, 04:15 AM   #31
gto625
Regular User

Originally Posted by Kangaroo Boy
Originally Posted by sikx5

tis tis kangaroo boy....you know holden suck buddy.....any car company can make a car which has a engine ready for use....ppftt...piece of shit holden
Tis Tis Cho 888,My Honda friend.You know your in denial.V8 is better engine than 4 cyclindar when it comes to drag racing.....I hate Hondas and VW.
I don't disagree with some of your comments kangaroo boy, but I'm hoping it was not your intention to have a go at cho_888 because of a comment from sikx5... got your wires crossed perhaps?
gto625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 04:22 AM   #32
Kangaroo Boy
Regular User

opps sorry.Fixed it. ops: Anyway,your brother Owns a maloo V8 ute?I know you don't hate that car Sikx5.
I don't understand.There are so many aussie here that hate HOLDEN?You got cars that change the whole Australian Automotive industry and its part of heritage.It has made alot of work for people in Melbourne.
Has anyone been close up a to HT Monaro while idling?Proably Not.Has anyone seen Peter Brocks HDT LJ GTR Xu1 been around race around a race track?Has anyone seen a LX hatchback A9X at full speed thundering at full speed?These cars have legendary status..Yes I know you guys hate V8 super Taxis..And I don't watch V8 supercars either.But there is more to holden then a normal commodore v6.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:29 AM   #33
cho_888
Regular User

hey mate me and kargaroo boy are mates. We understand our different opinions
Old 02-06-2004, 04:54 AM   #34
Kangaroo Boy
Regular User

Its personal choice really.You know there people on this forum that like ford over GM,and WRX over EVO,Lamborghini over Ferrari etc..But yeah,No hard feeling Cho 888.That was minor error..

I what I think that puts alot of people off Holden is the hoons out there..Possesed Beaver said that there is alot or arrogant holden drivers out there that think they are King of the road and have Bad Attitudes toward other drivers on the road..
Old 02-06-2004, 05:24 AM   #35
gto625
Regular User

what I think that puts alot of people off Holden is the hoons out there..Possesed Beaver said that there is alot or arrogant holden drivers out there that think they are King of the road and have Bad Attitudes toward other drivers on the road..
Too true... as a Holden fan & owner (for years now) I personally hate a lot of the idiots attracted to this brand and the way they act/drive. Every brand has the same problem to some extent though...
Old 02-06-2004, 06:03 AM   #36
sikx5
Regular User

Originally Posted by gto625
what I think that puts alot of people off Holden is the hoons out there..Possesed Beaver said that there is alot or arrogant holden drivers out there that think they are King of the road and have Bad Attitudes toward other drivers on the road..
Too true... as a Holden fan & owner (for years now) I personally hate a lot of the idiots attracted to this brand and the way they act/drive. Every brand has the same problem to some extent though...
yeah didnt mean it to sound too harsh..but it did, we got a 2002 vu maloo r8 and its had its fair share of tyre ripping, but its not that good, im dissapointed with the quality of it. for $59 odd grand it could have been spent on something else, but my bro likes it :roll:
Old 02-06-2004, 06:15 AM   #37
sikx5
Regular User

Its personal choice really.You know there people on this forum that like ford over GM,and WRX over EVO,Lamborghini over Ferrari etc..But yeah,No hard feeling Cho 888.That was minor error..

I what I think that puts alot of people off Holden is the hoons out there..Possesed Beaver said that there is alot or arrogant holden drivers out there that think they are King of the road and have Bad Attitudes toward other drivers on the road..
yeah i seen arrogant hsv drivers all over the place here. when i was driving the echo around they look down on you and laugh, whats the deal with that. moments like that i wish i was in the sti to blow there doors off.

Ive never been a holden fan and dont see anything too promising in the future, i know you love your holdens kangaroo boy, what happens when you reach a corner in your holdens...yet another thing i hate...but we dont usally corner fast in the ute, the back comes out first...lol...
Old 02-06-2004, 06:30 AM   #38
cho_888
Regular User

there was an article in the "the age" (news paper) that said "its not that all holden drivers are bogans, but all bogans are holden drivers"
Old 02-06-2004, 06:40 AM   #39
gto625
Regular User

Originally Posted by cho_888
there was an article in the "the age" (news paper) that said "its not that all holden drivers are bogans, but all bogans are holden drivers"

Originally Posted by sikx5
Ive never been a holden fan and dont see anything too promising in the future, i know you love your holdens kangaroo boy, what happens when you reach a corner in your holdens...yet another thing i hate...but we dont usally corner fast in the ute, the back comes out first...lol...
Having driven the GTO quite a bit, I must say that it can really out-corner any other high-powered RWD car I've ever driven, not perfect, but knowing that the Coupe4 4WD should prove to be really fun... I guess it's what you're into in the end For aussie cars, you can't go past a Holden...
Old 02-06-2004, 11:15 AM   #40
Kangaroo Boy
Regular User

Originally Posted by cho_888
...But there are dead serious Holden fans that do the right thing on the road as well.My cousins,he doesn't thrash his VL at all.Doesn't even speed in it.He has a perfect driving record...There are people out there just like him as well.