Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 02-25-2006, 01:10 PM   #31
TT
Regular User

Well for the Muletto I was a bit lucky.. it was in a closed pit, guarded by a guy.. I just asked him in my pityfull German "kann ich das Enzo prototype .... photo machen? :roll" "
And he said something like "yes, do not touch, just a couple of pics".. David and Wouter were in the back parking, they saw me through the windows but I didn't dare to try and open the door to let them in LOL (and I suppose it was closed anyway).

As for the missing Enzos, the first day there were indeed 8 and only 5 left the second day when we were there, but David was there both days actually.

And indeed, I'd like to know a bit in advance this time because last year I had to plan this quite in a rush
Old 02-25-2006, 02:16 PM   #32
harryo2b
Regular User

Originally Posted by stmoritzer
Is there another Modena Day this year ??

found the FerrariRacing Days on the Ring 1st-3rd September 06

I found the a report about last years event, in Ferrari Issue 148, they speak about 8 Enzos and the Enzo "Muletto" ?

get page 1
get page 2
get page 1

so you guys missed one or two :roll:

8)
Yes the Ferrari Racing Days is every 2 years and in September. Not sure what the Modena Days had in store but the Racing Days included 360 Challenge racing, F1 cars from all generations racing, Schumi driving the F2004 MC12 and 550 and i think around 1000 F-cars for show. Maybe a JW meet this September at the Ring? It cost like 45 Euro a ticket though.

2006 Porsche Boxster S/Atlas Grey Metallic/Black/Black/6 spd
Canon 30D/17-85 IS/70-200 4L IS/580EXII/430EX/B+W Filters
harryo2b is offline   Reply With Quote