Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 05-18-2004, 04:23 PM   #31
Donny, I mean Miami0
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
Originally Posted by Donny, I mean Miami01

666fast, for an ugly person (I assume that is you in your sig) you need as many friends as you can get.
Anyway if we go by your avatar you are one ugly boy

I have come to accept my ugly nature. I have learned to turn it into a positive force. 8)
Old 05-18-2004, 04:24 PM   #32
No.1
Regular User

'i dont understand why you all underestimate me so much, you have no grounds on which to base your oppinons as you dont know the real me, that is the fun of being a con artist'
i have decided it is not TT, because this guys english is spot on (no offence TT )

That leaves Jabba, or Bastard, fucking, cunt, arsehole, shitface.. <insert any other swearwords/insults> Donny :x
Old 05-18-2004, 04:25 PM   #33
nthfinity
Regular User

aka agrivated man....

what the hell is this coming to, where will it end?? i mean, jeezus! is it that hard to be normal/polite/curtius/honest, and love the experience of this forum?
Old 05-18-2004, 04:26 PM   #34
Anonymous

Originally Posted by AL123

666fast, for an ugly person (I assume that is you in your sig) you need as many friends as you can get.
Anyway if we go by your avatar you are one ugly boy

I have come to accept my ugly nature. I have learned to turn it into a positive force. 8)
clearly you haven't otherwise you wouldn't pretend to be something your not, i'm far too scared to think how inadequate you are in real life to be such a bullshitter
Old 05-18-2004, 04:30 PM   #35
Donny, I mean Miami0
Regular User

Inadequate, humm, interesting concept. In which department exactly?
Old 05-18-2004, 04:31 PM   #36
No.1
Regular User

Inadequate, humm, interesting concept. In which department exactly?
EVERY!
Old 05-18-2004, 04:33 PM   #37
Donny, I mean Miami0
Regular User

Originally Posted by thenumber1
'i dont understand why you all underestimate me so much, you have no grounds on which to base your oppinons as you dont know the real me, that is the fun of being a con artist'
i have decided it is not TT, because this guys english is spot on (no offence TT )

That leaves Jabba, or Bastard, fucking, cunt, arsehole, shitface.. <insert any other swearwords/insults> Donny :x
Thankyou for your kind words, that is just beautifull. How would you know about good english anyway, being from Manchester
Old 05-18-2004, 04:39 PM   #38
Donny, I mean Miami0
Regular User

You lot are all looking at me in terms of being a faker, but what you don't realise is........

it is only too easy to be a faker, I mean take jon_s, does anyone have any proof that he is a Lambo mechanic? Any pics? NO
Old 05-18-2004, 04:41 PM   #39
RC45
Regular User

You lot are all looking at me in terms of being a faker, but what you don't realise is........

it is only too easy to be a faker, I mean take jon_s, does anyone have any proof that he is a Lambo mechanic? Any pics? NO
Perhaps that's because he is NOT one... and never claimed to be one...

BTW - TT must be asleep or AWOL - how long is this farce going to continue... ?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 04:47 PM   #40
Donny, I mean Miami0
Regular User

You claim to be able to eat M5's and Jags with your corvette, but the only race video's youve ever posted are you spanking civic rice.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:48 PM   #41
Anonymous

Originally Posted by RC45

Perhaps that's because he is NOT one... and never claimed to be one...

BTW - TT must be asleep or AWOL - how long is this farce going to continue... ?
he's building his enzo, i'm trying to get it out of him who it is on MSN
Old 05-18-2004, 04:50 PM   #42
666fast
Regular User

Oh NO!!!! Some 14 year old liar on the internet called me ugly!! Whatever shall I do? Oh, wait, I don't care. Even if it was me, I wouldn't care what you thought.
Want reasons why? Too bad, here they are:
1. You are 14
2. You are immature
3. You are a proven liar
4. You play it off as if it were a joke, people don't think it's funny, so you decide to be an ass
5. You are useless

He helped Jabba fix his Diablo, so Jabba gave him the tag. Everyone who has those tags, got them for a reason. We can't put them in ourselves.

If you really believe that TT and his friends can keep me off this site simply by banning my IP, you are sadly mistaken!
Yet more immaturity. Don't you have any friends? Go play tag with trafic.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:50 PM   #43
Vansquish
Regular User

I agree, it's most likely not TT, but it is NOT Donny...his English was good, not perfect, and this guy has it down pat. I would say that by the tone of the messages and the diction with which they are written, it must be Justin Snyder, or one of his alter-egos and if not him, then it might be AZSUNNYD. Either way, all we need to know is the IP and that will give a better idea of who it is...

mayby our little "boys club" as JSnyder once coined JW, ought to come up with a more rigorous application procedure

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 04:51 PM   #44
nthfinity
Regular User

You claim to be able to eat M5's and Jags with your corvette, but the only race video's youve ever posted are you spanking civic rice.
im trying to figure out what you are calling out... and RC doesnt race, you should know that :roll:
Old 05-18-2004, 04:54 PM   #45
Anonymous

I'm not sure i was really thnking Jabba prank but its going on quite a while. AZSUNNYD is and asshole so's donny and syder but would they bother getting a new IP or using a internet cafe jsut to piss us off? how sad would that be :roll: