Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 08-23-2006, 02:04 PM   #46
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
So, the fact that I come across as a Liberal to you makes you assume that I live in England, does it?
No - the fact you sometimes posted common "yeah thats right" and "I can identify" style responses to posts made by poms that referenced local discussions... isn't that right ross...

Am I to infer then, that from your self-righteous, right-wing postings that you live in 1930s Germany?
Uhm - considering that nothing I have ever posted comes close to a nationalist bent but rather a freedom from all control and interence angle, only a complete idiot would even contemplate such a foolish notion.

I wasn't aware that my, or anyone's, exact location was that important to you.
It's not just "for me" - but it is common courtesy to allow people to be aware of you current location (country at least) while trying to participate in a community and conduct discussions.

After all, what good would it be if you aksed "Know any good BMW service centers around?" And some one answered - sure, down at the corner of Main and Voortrekker road you'll find a great BMW dealer - it would be of nop use to you if you don't live outside Kuilsrivier would it?

It's also nice to know how great of a mastery of the english language people have so you can conduct decent and appropriate discussions.

So - if you pulled your liberla cone head out of your pompous arese long enouhg to be able to catch a breath of fresh air, you would know and understand that its just fukcing good manners to know your audience.

However, maybe it is, as you love nothing better than putting people in neat little boxes, don't you? Is that all that your brain can digest?
Uhm - again - you uncouth unsocial trilobite - it's good manners and polite to be aware of where your audience is from.

I didn't go to great lengths to point out the origins, laaitle, just that there are alternatives to the iconic Barrett.
You did - its in your original post.

You then went on a pro-American rant by saying that I was knocking your adopted country (funny how you didn't answer my question about your Nationality or place of birth, isn't it?)
There was nothing pro-american about anythign I posted - it was simply a counter point to yet another of you thinly and poorly disguised anti-us rants.

There is nothing secret about my naitonality or country of birth - never has been, and never will be.

You seem to be going to great lengths to hide yours though.

and generally acting like the supercilious person that you are.
Not even worth a reply.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 02:28 PM   #47
Shinigami
Regular User

There's an airsoft rifle copy of the barrett, weighs over 20 kilos and uses larger BB pellets. I'd love one, but the cost is also much higher, something like $2000 (used to be $5000).

I used to have a PSG1 (looks awesome) with the muzzle tip like the Barrett's. I had it running at 450fps or so. Was an awesome gun, broke a guys nose with it when I shot him from close range (oooer...). Although it was in a legitimate airsoft match, so we all knew of the dangers...

Nice clip tho'
Old 08-23-2006, 03:23 PM   #48
gucom
Regular User

lol at the risk of getting caught up in yet another useless discussion here on JW, and maybe even stirring it up again, i seriously dont think the post made by teflontron was anti-us. If i say there's a more powerful car than the Saleen S7 twin turbo produced by Bugatti and that the bugatti also has a nicer interior, for instance, its not an anti-US post its a comparison between 2 products of which 1 happens to be from the US.

Seriously, where in this post do you see anything anti-US?

The US doesn't need to worry about its enemies getting hold of Barretts, as the Hungarian Gepard is also available, and that is more powerful and more accurate, not to mention that there is also a 14.5mm version that is twice as powerful as the Barrett.
Barrett itself acknowledges the M107 isn't the most accurate weapon in the world, they also produce a bolt-action rifle (also .50 i believe) that they themselves say is more accurate than the M107. The most accurate rifles in the world aren't .50s i believe, they're mostly 7.62 bolt-action sniper rifles afaik.

not that any of this is gonna convince RC45, since i'm saying it :roll:
Old 08-23-2006, 03:46 PM   #49
TeflonTron
Regular User

Well, if RC45 thinks that I must do something, then I must do it. Afterall, he is the Lord and Master of the Universe and all that is in it.

That being said, I find it implausible that anyone could possibly think that my original post, or any of them since, are anti-American, as all that I did, as gucom pointed out, was mention that there are better choices than the Barrett and that those choices are far more likely to fall into the enemy's hands, so there is no need to worry about the Barrett. Somehow this gets turned (yet again) by RC45 into someone saying something bad about the US. Oh, and talking of commone courtesies, RC45: learn how to type, spell and use Grammar.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 04:46 PM   #50
RC45
Regular User

Well, if RC45 thinks that I must do something, then I must do it. Afterall, he is the Lord and Master of the Universe and all that is in it.
Why would you assume that? - ross... from the UK..

That being said, I find it implausible that anyone could possibly think that my original post, or any of them since, are anti-American, as all that I did, as gucom pointed out, was mention that there are better choices than the Barrett and that those choices are far more likely to fall into the enemy's hands, so there is no need to worry about the Barrett.
Nope - you specifically took the time to say what you did - you have a pattern of anti-us rhetoric - that's your track record.. not mine.

Somehow this gets turned (yet again) by RC45 into someone saying something bad about the US. Oh, and talking of commone courtesies, RC45: learn how to type, spell and use Grammar.
My typing, spelling and grammar use if far better than yours has ever been - but the fact I don't take the time to correct common types or mistypings when talking down to you is par for the course... the same way I woulded stop to take the time to piss in your mouht if your teeth were on fire, I coulnt be bovvered wif spellin stuff right - yeah?
Old 08-23-2006, 04:59 PM   #51
TeflonTron
Regular User

Ah, the little mouse is getting all worked up. Your spelling and grammar is better than mine? LMFAO. You really do think very highly of yourself, don't you? The fact of the situation is this: that you cannot stand the fact that I am right in what I am saying, and right in what I said, so you get all worked up over yourself and start spewing banal insults at me in the hope of trying to get me to do the same, and as a way of making yourself feel better. It's transparent, pathetic and obvious. What is also pathetic is the fact that you've taken the time to try and dig up information on me from the internet. Why would you do that? Having fantasies about me? I'm too old for you anyway. You are a sad man with no loyalties, yet you try and pass yourself off as a supreme knowledge on anything and everything, but it won't wash: not with myself, or the numerous others that have seen through you.

Oh, please: find 5 anti-American things that I have said here. Go on, find them. Oh, you can't? How strange.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:11 PM   #52
RC45
Regular User

Ah, the little mouse is getting all worked up. Your spelling and grammar is better than mine? LMFAO.
It is far better than yours.. but then again you do consider yourself of superior breeding... why else would you suckup to allanlambo so much if this were not the case?

You make a point of using eloquant language and presenting yourself as a toffynosed pompous uppercrust snob - no doubt because your roots are in the squalid public housing estates of the filthy hidden underside of the british ghetto...

You really do think very highly of yourself, don't you?
Obviously not as highly as you think of yourself.

The fact of the situation is this: that you cannot stand the fact that I am right in what I am saying, and right in what I said, so you get all worked up over yourself and start spewing banal insults at me in the hope of trying to get me to do the same, and as a way of making yourself feel better.
You have never been correct - ever. In fact, even when you have posted in "car discusio" threads, you rinformaiotn is incorrect, 3rd hand and anecdotal at best.

Your opinions are based on flawed data and your knowledge is generaly of poor standard.

It's transparent, pathetic and obvious. What is also pathetic is the fact that you've taken the time to try and dig up information on me from the internet. Why would you do that?
Nothing to dig up.

You decided to try "pretend you're not from the UK" to hopefully make it seem as thouhg I despise your liberal views just because I assumed the liberal view was related to your being in the UK...

When in fact I despise your cowardly views - well, just because of your views.

Oh - and also validated I was correct all along - as much as you tried to "catch me out".

And regarding "dig up" - google and "teflontron ross" is all thats needed...

Having fantasies about me? I'm too old for you anyway. You are a sad man with no loyalties, yet you try and pass yourself off as a supreme knowledge on anything and everything, but it won't wash: not with myself, or the numerous others that have seen through you.
Sad because you say so? Thats pretty superior.. especially for guy that has posted pictures of his genitals online.

I have never attempted to pass myself off as knowing anything let alone everything - but when I see you (and that was often) post absolute crap as if it the gospel, you can bet I will clal you on it.. and I did - and it pissed you off no end.

Oh, please: find 5 anti-American things that I have said here. Go on, find them. Oh, you can't? How strange.
Don't try insult all the readers of this.. you have so many anti-us posts it isnt even funny.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:16 PM   #53
c0wb0y007
Regular User

RC45,

Looks like you are having a hard time out here 8)

Cheers
And I watch 'em roll away again
Sitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay
Wasting time

http://www.emotionworkshop.org
http://www.stunningnikon.com/
http://www.nikon.co.uk
http://www.sportsshooter.com
http://www.dpreview.com/previews/nikond3/
c0wb0y007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 05:24 PM   #54
gucom
Regular User

RC do u realise ur being an absolute joke who's blowing up things to about a quarter of a billion times the size they are?
im not gonna get involved in this anymore, but let me just say that in the 2,5 years ive been here on JW i have very rarely, if ever, seen you use such pathetic arguments as you have in this topic, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to make this kind of deal out of absolutely nothing.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:26 PM   #55
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by c0wb0y007
RC45,

Looks like you are having a hard time out here 8)

Cheers
Actually you are right.. I can hardly see for the tears of laughter as I try picture this bloke and his "superiorority" in real life.. so yes, I am having a hard time..
Old 08-23-2006, 05:29 PM   #56
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by gucom
RC do u realise ur being an absolute joke who's blowing up things to about a quarter of a billion times the size they are?
im not gonna get involved in this anymore, but let me just say that in the 2,5 years ive been here on JW i have very rarely, if ever, seen you use such pathetic arguments as you have in this topic, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to make this kind of deal out of absolutely nothing.
No need to get involved then And what arguments? Perhaps the english is too complex - but there are is no discusison happening - this guy simply tried to make out like he wasn't from the UK - and got called on it.

If he isnt from the UK, he sure has gone to a lot of trouble to make people think he is...

This chap is like a boil on your arse.. and gets in the way when you try take a shit...
Old 08-23-2006, 05:30 PM   #57
TeflonTron
Regular User

If I have so many anti-US posts then find some of them. Oh, you can't? You disappoint me.

For you to even imagine that your spelling and grammar are better than mine suggests to me that you are either blind, a liar or delusional. It's definitely two out of the three.

Where did I try and pretend that I'm not from the UK? I simply told you that I saw no need to fill in the space for my location. However, this again gets twisted in your little mind into something else. I'm also glad that you have never tried to pass yourself off as knowing anything (for that would be a lie too). Run along now and play like the Afrikaaner Redneck that you are, and wave your fake-American flag just that little bit higher tonight. As I said, you have no loyalties: at least none that are strong enough to have stopped you abandoning your motherland and pretending to be something that you're not.

Do you hear that? What can it be? Oh, it's die stem van Suid Afrika....
Old 08-23-2006, 05:55 PM   #58
RC45
Regular User

If I have so many anti-US posts then find some of them. Oh, you can't? You disappoint me.
People have read them.

For you to even imagine that your spelling and grammar are better than mine suggests to me that you are either blind, a liar or delusional. It's definitely two out of the three.
And you are basing your assessment on what? The intardnet?

Where did I try and pretend that I'm not from the UK?
Well - this was your statement:

RC: I don't live in the UK, you ignorant prick.
Pretty strong denial.

I simply told you that I saw no need to fill in the space for my location. However, this again gets twisted in your little mind into something else.
sure..

I'm also glad that you have never tried to pass yourself off as knowing anything (for that would be a lie too).
What I am sure of, is that I have more knowledge about anything than you do... but that wouldn't be too hard now would it.

Run along now and play like the Afrikaaner Redneck that you are, and wave your fake-American flag just that little bit higher tonight.
And here we have the root cause of your arsehole attitude.. you seem to hate me because you think I am an afrikaner... so here we have you pretending to be the high and mighty world loving liberal - and you have prejudged me as an "ignorant rockspider van der merwe redneck (although if you knew anything at all, you would know that rooinek - redneck - is a derogatory term used BY afrikaners against english speaking south africans. - so again you just demonstrated your ignorance.)

I am guessing you have visited South Africa once or twice - or you yourself are an expat and harbour deepset hatred for all things ZA.

As I said, you have no loyalties:
Is this the same view you hold of all those Pakis that moved to the UK - as part of the Commonwealth freedom of movement and emigration pacts?

Do you despise all those jamaicans who call the UK home - because they "abandoned" their homelands?

Seems to me you are just another liberal racist mother fucker. Caught out in your own world of lies and hatred.

at least none that are strong enough to have stopped you abandoning your motherland and pretending to be something that you're not.
I guess you are too bitter and angst filled to even consider that some people want to move around the world and relocate - of course thats unless you feel that is wrong and evil.

Do you hear that? What can it be? Oh, it's die stem van Suid Afrika....
What a hate filled sorry cockarsed dickwad you are turning out to be.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:04 PM   #59
RC45
Regular User

Anyway - this thread has gone OT enough - you gun-lovers can have it back.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:05 PM   #60
TeflonTron
Regular User

Since when does "I don't live in the UK" mean the same as "I'm not from the UK"? Did you pass reading comprehension at school?

Your MO is simple: anytime someone disagrees with you you have to find something to label them as. If someone says that not all Muslims are Terrorists then you call them a Terrorist-Supporter. If someone says that they believe in reforms then they are a wishy-washy Liberal. If someone says that they want better Gas milage then they are a tree-hugger, and if someone calls you out on what you are, then you try and discredit them as a racist who "hates Pakis".

Nothing wrong with moving fom country to country, but there is something wrong when bitter people preach that we should love America as the holiest of the holy when they aren't even American themselves. Grow an identity already, poes.