Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 04-19-2004, 07:14 PM   #46
oscargarza88
Regular User

yea thats right!
i wish i were there right now!!!
i mean com on, an enzo and others!!! :shock: :shock:
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 08:03 PM   #47
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by 666fast
Do you have a laptop TT? You could just empty your card onto it each time you filled it.
Nope, no laptop, but anyway I'm quite sure there won't be hundreads of cars and in that case 500 pics could be enough
LOL, yea, 500 pics should be plenty!

I hope you go, sound slike a blast. It was very nice of St. Anger to give everyone the offer to do this!!
Old 04-20-2004, 12:29 AM   #48
SilviaS15Cwest

wow go go go go go damn i would give probably anything i have to drive an Enzo but im half way around the world stuck here in America DAMN IT ALL and not an option to fly there must save money but take pics which i can see in the comfort of my own home!
Old 04-20-2004, 02:17 AM   #49
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Damn, what an opportunity, TT! When you go, I'll be looking forward to lots of beautiful pics

st-anger, I don't know how you get invitations like this, but i hope this isn't the last one!
Old 04-20-2004, 02:37 AM   #50
bmwfreak
Regular User

And everyone's complaining about being only a few thousand miles away.... And here i am, eight thousand miles from Europe... DAmmit!

TT, go there and have fun! Oh, and pics as well. PIcs oh pics, and vids, if you and st-anger can come up with something together!

^Home.

///M

God's gift to the driver.
bmwfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 09:14 AM   #51
callen
Regular User

St Anger u are one great guy indeed! to make an offer such as this to the folks here! TT u are our embassador and u must go! no ifs ands or buts, and i dont care if u have to help ur gf with the dolls, tell her u must go where no JW member has gone before!!!(cept st anger of course) congrats and pics pics pics pics pics!!!
PS here in canada 300km is around the block! and we can only drive 100km an hour on our highway! get ur ass down there TT! 8)
Old 04-20-2004, 09:38 AM   #52
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by callen
St Anger u are one great guy indeed! to make an offer such as this to the folks here! TT u are our embassador and u must go! no ifs ands or buts, and i dont care if u have to help ur gf with the dolls, tell her u must go where no JW member has gone before!!!(cept st anger of course) congrats and pics pics pics pics pics!!!
PS here in canada 300km is around the block! and we can only drive 100km an hour on our highway! get ur ass down there TT! 8)
I'm here, ready and waiting for st-anger to come back online

To bad I don't have an official JW polo shirt! It would rock
Old 04-20-2004, 10:03 AM   #53
callen
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
To bad I don't have an official JW polo shirt! It would rock
maybe ur girlfriend could sew u one on an old polo shirt of yours?
Old 04-20-2004, 10:04 AM   #54
tanelvali
Regular User

Really stupid discussion. For this opportunity I'd fly with airplane from Estonia (200km to nearest airport + 3000 kilometres to Zürich. But since nobody gives me the invitation and I have a university to graduate this spring then.. yeah.. there it goes. So TT you have perhaps the biggest bloody responsibility to go out there and give us a FULL STORY !!!!!!!! PErhaps if you have got very good pics and you write a nice story about it pehaps I could forward this to my friend who is producer to the estonian biggest and best selling men's magazine.. Perhaps.. I die of envy but goo luck to whoever will go there..
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 10:14 AM   #55
tanelvali
Regular User

BTW question that nobody asked. what is this event you are talking about? is there any information about it on the www ? How did you get that invitation there? Are there tickets available? to put it all together - WTF is going on..
Old 04-20-2004, 10:19 AM   #56
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by tanelvali
BTW question that nobody asked. what is this event you are talking about? is there any information about it on the www ? How did you get that invitation there? Are there tickets available? to put it all together - WTF is going on..
Well it's probably something pretty exclusive I fear... nothing on the web as far as I know... that's why I doubt it will be open to public (in case I won't be able to have that pass)
Old 04-20-2004, 10:41 AM   #57
stradale
Regular User

I'm not even going, but I'm still excited!

A shirt with the new JW logo or printed banner would be so cool!
Old 04-20-2004, 10:42 AM   #58
Imre

Holy fuck.We have had similar events but cars were from subaru and i didn`t think twice even then.This is one in a lifetime.To be driven in enzo.Oh damn,you have to be one lucky bastard.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:32 PM   #59
tanelvali
Regular User

I just thought it over. And unlike TT, i am willing to travel from tallinn to zürich to this carshow or whatever the event and participate. This would be like a most excellent happening to me as I have only seen ferraris on few occasions here in estonia. So TT whats your final answer? Shall i book plane tickets? Ofcource I'd take digital cameras and video cameras along with me to make the best out of it to you all.

So whats it gonna be?
Old 04-20-2004, 12:33 PM   #60
TT
Regular User

I think you missed my 5 or 6 posts were I already told that YES, I WILL GO if st-anger will give me this opportunity