Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-26-2004, 11:14 PM   #46
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Junk2006
Originally Posted by RC45
...and I think you're an asshole..

That's the beauty of life - we're all free to think what ever we want..

Which brings us back to the topic... who cares if there is no hockey because of some labour dispute... :roll:
I think you are a cock sucker, freedom of speech right
and since I couldn't answer your reply in the last topic
no I like all kinds of people I don't limit myself to just liking muslims unlike you I am not a neo-nazi (or a KKK member, or some other kind of discriminative little shit)

I don't even like hockey but just cuz I hate you and I think your a cock sucker

GO LEAFS GO
Wow - pretty hate-filled young punk aren't you.

Then again - travelling between Palestine and Canada must keep you and your Hamas buddies hateful and real busy.

Care to let us all know how hard you celebrate everytime another Muslim group murders a bunch of civilians?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 11:17 PM   #47
graywolf624
Regular User

Don't care about the canadian arguement.. But hockey boars the crap out of me. I couldnt care if they ever bring it back, maybe theyll put something actually good on tv instead(one can dream cant they).
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 11:52 PM   #48
Toronto
Regular User

Which brings us back to the topic... who cares if there is no hockey because of some labour dispute... :roll:
no I like all kinds of people I don't limit myself to just liking muslims unlike you I am not a neo-nazi (or a KKK member, or some other kind of discriminative little shit)

GO LEAFS GO

Then again - travelling between Palestine and Canada must keep you and your Hamas buddies hateful and real busy.

Care to let us all know how hard you celebrate everytime another Muslim group murders a bunch of civilians?
wow now you think Junk2006 is a part of a muslim group? hay i might be on isreal's side, but i wouldn't judge a man by were he is from? and just saying somthing like that is so ignorant, it is like saying every german a nazi, RC i think you have stepped over a line, and you wounldn't like it if someone called you a racist/slave owner because both the countries that you say you are from have had slavery in their history?
Old 09-27-2004, 12:54 AM   #49
gottacatchup
Regular User

Originally Posted by toronto

GO LEAFS GO

wow now you think Junk2006 is a part of a muslim group? hay i might be on isreal's side, but i wouldn't judge a man by were he is from? and just saying somthing like that is so ignorant, it is like saying every german a nazi, RC i think you have stepped over a line, and you wounldn't like it if someone called you a racist/slave owner because both the countries that you say you are from have had slavery in their history?
if you read junk's reply he did call him a racist
Old 09-27-2004, 12:57 AM   #50
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by gottacatchup

GO LEAFS GO

toronto didn't bother to read that part.. - and he is far to emotional to even detect the subtle sarcasm of the reply as it implies EXACTLY what was implied by the post I replied to..
Old 09-27-2004, 01:07 AM   #51
Toronto
Regular User

Originally Posted by gottacatchup

GO LEAFS GO

toronto didn't bother to read that part.. - and he is far to emotional to even detect the subtle sarcasm of the reply as it implies EXACTLY what was implied by the post I replied to..
i read his post, i don't see any problems with it, just by reading RC other posts. i think junk2006 had reasons for what he said.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:08 AM   #52
RC45
Regular User

And Canada was a slave-free zone I suppose?

Canadians did not refer to the term "slave", as it was potentially controversial with the United States, and therefore referred to the term "servant." A popular impression that the first slaves in Canada were introduced into the Maritimes Provinces by the Loyalists, in 1783, is false. Historical records indicated that slavery was established in Quebec, by the French, through a royal mandate issued by Louis XIV in 1689.
And the South African emancipation was one of the earliest... 14 years before the 1834 British Empire emancipation declaration.

The British settlers of 1820 were not permitted to own slaves, and slavery at the Cape was formally abolished on 1 December 1834, although the former slaves were obliged to work for their ex-owners for a further period of four years.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:22 AM   #53
Toronto
Regular User

CANADA has never had slaves! you are talking about a french colony.

http://www.canadianencyclopedia.ca/i...cleId=A0007449[/quote]
Old 09-27-2004, 01:51 AM   #54
RC45
Regular User

CANADA has never had slaves! you are talking about a french colony.

http://www.canadianencyclopedia.ca/i...cleId=A0007449
This entire topic needs to be brought to the political forum.

You are so ignorant it is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Are you now claiming that Canada wasn't a British colony?

Are you also claiming that Canada - the colony had no slaves?

Because I am TELLING you that South Africa did not exist in 1834 at the time of the emancipation of the slaves in the then BRITISH colony of the Cape.

You have such a selective intelligence it is unbelievable.

Here you are claiming that Canada had no contribution to it's past or blame in events there of as a colony - yet you accuse South Africa of collaboration in it's British colonial past.

How entertaining.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...nadian+slavery

By the early 1700s, Africans began arriving in greater numbers to New France, mainly as slaves of the French aristocracy. When the British took over in 1759, there were more than 1,000 slaves living in Quebec. Of course the British aristocracy had African slaves also. Just after the American Revolution ended in 1783, British Loyalists brought over 2,000 African slaves to British Canada. Approximately 1,200 of the African slaves were taken to Nova Scotia, 300 to Quebec (Lower Canada) and 500 to Ontario (Upper Canada). A few others were taken to Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton Island, and Newfoundland.
And they weren't brought in to play Ice Hockey ...
Old 09-27-2004, 03:33 PM   #55
Junk2006
Regular User

There is no point in talking to RC, if you can call it talking
mainly because he is so ignorant and racist,
he also draws from unreliable source (himself)
Old 09-27-2004, 05:26 PM   #56
RC45
Regular User

There is no point in talking to RC, if you can call it talking
mainly because he is so ignorant and racist,
he also draws from unreliable source (himself)
Actually - I am correct in every point.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

Are you also going to claim that Canada never had slaves?

And now I am a racist?

I guess my Hispanic wife and her family and my African American friends and brother in law must somehow not agree with you.

It would seem that you are the one that is now gasping for air...
Old 09-27-2004, 06:26 PM   #57
RC45
Regular User

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*
Old 09-27-2004, 08:04 PM   #58
Junk2006
Regular User

Actually - I am correct in every point.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

Are you also going to claim that Canada never had slaves?

And now I am a racist?

I guess my Hispanic wife and her family and my African American friends and brother in law must somehow not agree with you.

It would seem that you are the one that is now gasping for air...

Saying hi to people doesn't mean your their friend
and
Originally Posted by Idiocy
and he is far to emotional to even detect the subtle sarcasm of the reply as it implies EXACTLY what was implied by the post I replied to..
way to word it retard
the people who can't speak english have an easier time than you

You also said something about gasping for air
What the fuck are you talking about?
as if I take some kind of long pause or I wait for you to answer to my replies and take an hour
no I don't
I have a life, I have a family, I have work
not all but some of my spare time is spent just badmouthing racists on the internet
why because I have a life
Old 09-27-2004, 09:31 PM   #59
RC45
Regular User

way to word it retard
the people who can't speak english have an easier time than you
You seem to have an awful big mouth when behind that there keyboard.

You also said something about gasping for air
What the fuck are you talking about?
Simple English - you are sucking air right now.

Why?

Because everything you are saying is unsubstantiated lies.

I ont he other hand have offered a counter that sends your "racist" comment to hell where it belongs.

as if I take some kind of long pause or I wait for you to answer to my replies and take an hour
no I don't
I have a life, I have a family, I have work
Some life. You simply spew hatred all day..

not all but some of my spare time is spent just badmouthing racists on the internet
Again - prove anything I have said wrong. I am guessing all you can do is run your punk mouth off - but offer no substantive value to any discussion.

why because I have a life
In your opinion..

So - how about them Canadian slaves? Unless you are denying they ever existed?
Old 09-27-2004, 10:25 PM   #60
Toronto
Regular User

look at the year canada became a country, then look at the years of the claims that you have made.

simple your wrong.