Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 01-29-2004, 02:15 PM   #46
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Great place you got there Jabba, looks very nice and with the yellow and red in the driveway it will look even better.

I see that you got a rottweiler there is that your dog? I absolutly love the rottweilers great dogs.
Hope you get settled without to much hassle, moving is a pain in the ass.

I really look forward to pics when you are settled and how the monster comp will look in its new home.......

thanks for sharing.
The owner wants me to have those dogs....but even though I have had lots of other dogs...those ones (as I am sure you know) are a different ball game...

I really do think they could do you some serious damage if they wanted to and they are kinda "programmed" for the current owner and I think would see me more as the intruder....so I think if I am going to have some...it might be best to start with some pups that only "know" their first and only owner.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 02:20 PM   #47
TT
Regular User

IMO it would be crazy to accept the dogs.. they are no more puppies and the owner shouldn't even ask you something like that... would be a big mistake, but I hope he actually loves them at least! Or just uses them as weapons?
Old 01-29-2004, 02:20 PM   #48
Fluxlo
Regular User

Beautiful House Jabba! Can't wait to see the pics of the house after the renovations. Maybe a future endevour for you could be getting a racetrack beside the house so you can go for a few laps in the diablo when you're bored
Fluxlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 02:23 PM   #49
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
but I hope he actually loves them at least! Or just uses them as weapons?
Thats what I dont like...he seems to be very mean towards them...and surely if he is ready to hand them over to me for free...then there is either something wrong with them or he is scared of them or something.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:23 PM   #50
Toronto
Regular User

wow this topic goes fast, (not to self don't sleep in till 1:30 or you will miss jabba's new house thread), that house is insane jabba, so when are you having you first party?
Old 01-29-2004, 02:29 PM   #51
Jabba
Regular User

I am hoping to do a small video MTV "cribbs" stlye so you can see just what a great "party" house it could be. There is also a nice Jacuzzi and Sauna that I am sure the ladies would love. Obvisouly no clothing allowed 8)
Old 01-29-2004, 02:38 PM   #52
Zonda11
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
I am hoping to do a small video MTV "cribbs" stlye so you can see just what a great "party" house it could be. There is also a nice Jacuzzi and Sauna that I am sure the ladies would love. Obvisouly no clothing allowed 8)
That would be great......Would you post it on JW??

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 02:46 PM   #53
scubywrxr
Regular User

Beautiful new crib Jabba hope all goes well with the move.. gokart track is a brilliant idea
scubywrxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 02:47 PM   #54
zevolv
Regular User

That is a really nice house I love that design style with the brick.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:51 PM   #55
scubywrxr
Regular User

^that film without clothes in the jacuzzi sounding good .. just limit the jabba bits we get to see
Old 01-29-2004, 02:56 PM   #56
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by Zonda11
Originally Posted by Jabba
That would be great......Would you post it on JW??
Sure I might be even able to get something up tommorow night.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:57 PM   #57
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by scubywrxr
^that film without clothes in the jacuzzi sounding good .. just limit the jabba bits we get to see
No problem there
Old 01-29-2004, 03:04 PM   #58
scubywrxr
Regular User

Talking about rottweilers and transferring owners .. i was in the same situation when i was living in Cape town a few years ago. living alone in a big house (was house sitting so i just had to pay the food and phone bills) and the owner left his rottweiler behind ... slightly blind animal- so he used to bull charge everything that moved.. for the first month i used to drive in through the remote gate, run to the kitchen door and lock myself in. Feeding time i would chuck his food out the window, all the time he would be growling and trying to break down the door! :shock:

After a month of this I eventually plucked the courage and tried to make friends. Got a tennis ball and threw it out the window - the beast was not so stupid he actually ran and fetched it, left it at the door and walked away ... this continued for over an hour and since that day i could walk in peace provided i had his tennis ball to play fetch. He would still growl everytime i fed him, though now he would wag his stump!

He stopped the growling and snarling after 3 months .. to this day he still gets excited when i go up there to visit, gets his tennis ball wanting to play fetch!

His owner was shocked when i told him this story coz he says that he was always trained to kill and maim and was never socialized or played with... :shock:
un-fucking-believable :shock: - i could have been mince meat!
Old 01-29-2004, 03:09 PM   #59
TT
Regular User

His owner was shocked when i told him this story coz he says that he was always trained to kill and maim and was never socialized or played with
LOL he could have told you that before maybe

BTW, I love Rottweilers .. check this pic out:

Old 01-29-2004, 03:14 PM   #60
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by scubywrxr
Talking about rottweilers and transferring owners .. i was in the same situation when i was living in Cape town a few years ago. living alone in a big house (was house sitting so i just had to pay the food and phone bills) and the owner left his rottweiler behind ... slightly blind animal- so he used to bull charge everything that moved.. for the first month i used to drive in through the remote gate, run to the kitchen door and lock myself in. Feeding time i would chuck his food out the window, all the time he would be growling and trying to break down the door! :shock:

After a month of this I eventually plucked the courage and tried to make friends. Got a tennis ball and threw it out the window - the beast was not so stupid he actually ran and fetched it, left it at the door and walked away ... this continued for over an hour and since that day i could walk in peace provided i had his tennis ball to play fetch. He would still growl everytime i fed him, though now he would wag his stump!

He stopped the growling and snarling after 3 months .. to this day he still gets excited when i go up there to visit, gets his tennis ball wanting to play fetch!

His owner was shocked when i told him this story coz he says that he was always trained to kill and maim and was never socialized or played with... :shock:
un-fucking-believable :shock: - i could have been mince meat!
Great story scoob. I think it would be great to have a dog like the one in your avatar...which I believe is a great dane ?