Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 01-21-2007, 12:29 PM   #661
stmoritzer
Regular User

Hi magwheel
comming back to your review of the Cayenne.
You're perfectly right, this car drives like no other SUV I've seen. Awesome power, very good driving behaviour and massive brakes

Feel free to read my impressions
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46757

it was also a full black model, which looks gorgeous

one thing, why didn't you took the rear "spoiler" in black too ???

btw, I used one of your picture for my new signature ("Cayenns Turbo S logo") I hope you don't mind

Cheers
stmoritzer

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #662
magwheel
Regular User

Default Review of the Cayenne...... SLR is coming!

Originally Posted by stmoritzer
Hi magwheel
You're perfectly right, this car drives like no other SUV I've seen. Awesome power, very good driving behaviour and massive brakes

btw, I used one of your picture for my new signature ("Cayenns Turbo S logo") I hope you don't mind

Cheers
stmoritzer
Hi Stmoritzer, I'm glad you enjoyed your ride in the Cayenne Turbo. Everything on my car is stock the way it came from Porsche. The rear spoiler and real lower pan are stainless steel. They kinda look good and are set off against the black.

No problem using my pic as your 'avatar' but the least you could have done was 'Photoshop' my balding head with a full head of hair :rainbowafro: or taken it out completely. The reflection in the backround almost makes me feel like 'Yul Brenner'! Take it easy, Michael

p.s. HELP!!! I sent nthfinity the pics of my SLR and he it either out of town or has taken the next flight on the Russian Space Rocket :scatter: to the International Space Station cause he isn't around. I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who can post the SLR pics for me. I can send them to you in hi-res and you can downsize them or I can send them in 800 pixels or more. I would really appreciate someone's help. I have 6 pics of the SLR. Thank you ahead of time. Mags
Old 01-22-2007, 04:01 AM   #663
stmoritzer
Regular User

^you can send it to me

pm sent

p.s.: modified my signature

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
Old 01-22-2007, 06:10 AM   #664
Stoopie
Regular User

Location: United Provinces of the Kingdom of Great Netherlands

I always thought you had big wavy hair magwheel!

I can't wait to see those SLR pictures
Stoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:31 AM   #665
nthfinity
Regular User

Default Re: Review of the Cayenne...... SLR is coming!

Originally Posted by magwheel
Hi magwheel

Cheers
stmoritzer
Hi Stmoritzer, I'm glad you enjoyed your ride in the Cayenne Turbo. Everything on my car is stock the way it came from Porsche. The rear spoiler and real lower pan are stainless steel. They kinda look good and are set off against the black.

No problem using my pic as your 'avatar' but the least you could have done was 'Photoshop' my balding head with a full head of hair :rainbowafro: or taken it out completely. The reflection in the backround almost makes me feel like 'Yul Brenner'! Take it easy, Michael

p.s. HELP!!! I sent nthfinity the pics of my SLR and he it either out of town or has taken the next flight on the Russian Space Rocket :scatter: to the International Space Station cause he isn't around. I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who can post the SLR pics for me. I can send them to you in hi-res and you can downsize them or I can send them in 800 pixels or more. I would really appreciate someone's help. I have 6 pics of the SLR. Thank you ahead of time. Mags
weekends i'm out more then in.... but i have to be out til 330 today... i can get them up around 4pm
Old 01-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #666
stmoritzer
Regular User

Here're the pics of your new baby

the CGT is much lower than the SLR :shock:

Old 01-22-2007, 09:12 AM   #667
Stoopie
Regular User

Location: United Provinces of the Kingdom of Great Netherlands

damn that's an awesome combination! Have you decided yet what plates you'll put on it? Again, congratulations on the purchase
Stoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:03 AM   #668
pitfield
Regular User

I can't see the pics.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:05 AM   #669
TopGearNL
Regular User

the CGT is much lower than the SLR
Yep, but not faster

Congrats again on the purchase Micheal! Your like an inspiration to me! Those ladies look just fine together 8)

Thanks for the pics!

Take care

Rory
Old 01-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #670
magwheel
Regular User

Default Pics of your new baby

Here're the pics of your new baby

the CGT is much lower than the SLR :shock:
Thanks stmoritzer, I appreciate your help. Maybe you can give me a quick lesson :spaz: over the internet on how to post future pics so I don't have to be a 'pain in the arse' to you and nthfinity!

By the way, the reason the SLR sits higher is because I had the tires filled with Nitrogen!!! Thanks again, Mags
Old 01-22-2007, 11:21 AM   #671
magwheel
Regular User

Default What plates you'll put on it?

Originally Posted by Stoopie
damn that's an awesome combination! Have you decided yet what plates you'll put on it? Again, congratulations on the purchase
Tahnks Stoopie, Yep.... I've got a plate reserved in my mind and even checked it out over the internet site and it's available. Just waiting waiting for the title to get it to the license bureau. Hopefully, it may be this week. Until then..... I gotta keep it under wraps. :hello: Sorry! Mags
Old 01-22-2007, 11:25 AM   #672
magwheel
Regular User

Default A great feeling!

Originally Posted by insane
They look amazing together. Must be a great feeling when you open the carage door and see those two next to eachother.
Insane.... It is a great feeling and I have my Father to thank for it. Without him I'd probably be driving a 1964 Honda moped! Magwheel
Old 01-22-2007, 11:30 AM   #673
ViperASR
Regular User

Damn magwheel, thats getting to be quite the awesome collection

Is that the "old" Lambo garage?

So what do you have in mind for you next awesome car.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:21 PM   #674
inso
Regular User

As I saw the SLR pics, I started thinking what plate it will have and looks like I am not alone

Fabulous car, there is a nice collection of Mercs in your garage now. Congrats.

Could you compare a little the SL550 to SLR, how much they feel different and how they grip and so, I really would like to read the feelings that make it stand out from the little more ordinary Mercs (ordinary is so subjective with your cars..).

R8 would be the next nice add-on to your fleet, should be okay for a daily driver too.
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/..._r8/index.html <-MotorTrend test, I just love that White <3 <3

A second choice for an add-on on that so nice fleet would be 997gt3rs, in white, of course Too bad it is not as much of a daily driver as the R8, but I guess the kicks driving it would so much bigger..

Ps. 288GTO is my all time favourite of all cars ever made. It is like F40 in the most beautiful party dress..
http://www.ferraris-online.com/pages...E-288GTO-57715 <-who wouldn´t love a car that looks like that?(and goes like stink too)

PPS, if 288GTO is the partydress version of F40, this is the Gym outfit
http://www.ferraris-online.com/pages...FE-F40LM-97881
inso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #675
TNT
Regular User

Magwheel you just make me want to come live next to you so i can wash and care for your cars :shock: you are a role model.

keep up the good work.