Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 01-23-2007, 11:21 AM   #61
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

Originally Posted by evoWalo
I have very low tolerance to alcohol and I think it's great. I dont drink as much as other people to get that buzz. I sober up pretty quick. I have a virtual nil chance of killing my liver. I spend a fraction of the time and money others can. I can afford to buy the good stuff and still be able to have some left for a few days down the road.
Yeah, it will catch up to you

By any chance, do you turn red when you drink? And why haven't you started drinking earlier? It's not like there's an enforced drinking age in the Philippines..
Old 01-23-2007, 11:25 AM   #62
TNT
Regular User

scotch and coke for me.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:42 AM   #63
TopGearNL
Regular User

So you hate girls? So anti-social...
He likes David Hasselhoff, says enough...
Old 01-23-2007, 05:34 PM   #64
evoWalo
Regular User

i do turn red and i guess the reason why i didnt became a more frequent drinker earlier is because my friends tend to get drunk through local beers (read: cheap friends) which i know now that i am allergic too. I'd describe my allergy as the feeling of my chest feels like it is within a vice grip and my heart's about to assplode. That kinda got me stuck in "i'm allergic to all alcohol" but after trying other stuff it appears I am allergic to pale pilsen.

3/4ths of a bottle of Vodka Ice or light beer already gets me tipsy/drink.
Yeah, it will catch up to you

By any chance, do you turn red when you drink? And why haven't you started drinking earlier? It's not like there's an enforced drinking age in the Philippines..
Old 01-23-2007, 06:53 PM   #65
Stoopie
Regular User

Location: United Provinces of the Kingdom of Great Netherlands

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
*sigh* I didn't say I hate girls I said I hate girly-drink-drinkers! And with that I mean the men who drink those girly drinks Remember, girls were the only reason those drinks were invented, they wanted something different for a change! Men just stuck with beer.
Stoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:12 PM   #66
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by Stoopie
*sigh* I didn't say I hate girls I said I hate girly-drink-drinkers! And with that I mean the men who drink those girly drinks Remember, girls were the only reason those drinks were invented, they wanted something different for a change! Men just stuck with beer.
Or wine, or whisky
Old 01-23-2007, 07:14 PM   #67
Stoopie
Regular User

^ No men stuck with beer. Girly-men stuck with wine, and the leftovers stuck with whiskey
Old 01-23-2007, 07:20 PM   #68
TopGearNL
Regular User

^ No men stuck with beer. Girly-men stuck with wine, and the leftovers stuck with whiskey

Wine a girly drink?

Yeah right, dream on sunny.. You have alot to learn

Im with you on the Whisky bit though LOL
Old 01-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #69
Stoopie
Regular User

^ Yes wine is a girly drink, especially when you're of your age. And don't keep telling me I have a lot to learn, damn that's getting annoying.. Especially on this one, trust me youngster

Btw, you don't want to tell me that you drink wine when you're going on a night out? That's just gay! I can understand that you'd like to drink a nice red wine when discussing things or something.. when you're 40+
Old 01-23-2007, 07:32 PM   #70
TopGearNL
Regular User

/\/\ Uh I work in a Wine and spirits shop

No I don't drink wine when I go out, offcourse not but I do drink wine in general. Oh and I sell this stuff, also know what it tastes like so I win on this one sonny!
Old 01-23-2007, 07:38 PM   #71
Stoopie
Regular User

No I don't drink wine when I go out, offcourse not but I do drink wine in general. Oh and I sell this stuff, also know what it tastes like so I win on this one sonny!
*sigh* I know what water tastes like, that doesn't make me a winner now does it? And I used to sell it a few years ago, and most of the clientele were older men/women. Don't tell me I'm not right, I just know it's true! And if there were any youngsters like you, it'd be girls!
Old 01-23-2007, 07:40 PM   #72
Mattk
Regular User

Men just stuck with beer.
Actually, the Ancient Greeks and Romans were very keen on wine, because there was no beer. I drink wine if it's served/free, or if there's no beer, but I'd never buy a glass of wine for myself.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:42 PM   #73
Stoopie
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mattk
Men just stuck with beer.
Actually, the Ancient Greeks and Romans were very keen on wine, because there was no beer. I drink wine if it's served/free, or if there's no beer, but I'd never buy a glass of wine for myself.
Yes they were. And that's why they are no longer here j/k I know about the ancient world, they used to honour Bacchus, the god of drinking and wine.. Now that says a lot I honour Heineken now And sure, if it's for free and the only thing to drink, I'd prefer wine to water
Old 01-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #74
TopGearNL
Regular User

*sigh* I know what water tastes like, that doesn't make me a winner now does it? And I used to sell it a few years ago, and most of the clientele were older men/women. Don't tell me I'm not right, I just know it's true! And if there were any youngsters like you, it'd be girls!
Well Im not gonna say your not right but it depends on what you sell. Cocktails are extreme popular lately, at least in the ''Randstad''. I don't drink them, so no girly drinks too for me. But I do drink wine and if you say only girls or older people drink wine, thats total BS!

You can say its gay, fine by me but you don't think gay people drink beer too?

I don't drink wine if I go out, I drink it with a nice meal...
Old 01-23-2007, 07:44 PM   #75
Mattk
Regular User

Apparently Heineken uses slave labour to make its bottles. Even if it is true (which I doubt), I'll still drink it. Heineken is not cheap though.