Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 04-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #61
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pokiou View Post
so is there proof that its him ??? t
Dont you think if it wasnt him he would have come out and said this on day one?

Instead he has taken the morally corrupt stance of "its my life leave me alone".
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:54 AM   #62
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
With responses like this it is quite obvious "Mr Mosely" is quite removed from reality and seems to think he can operate with impunity from a position of moral bankruptcy and poor ethics and clear violation of law... and in his opinion should be above said requirements - afterall - he is Max Mosely - he is above everyone else.

Doesnt his behaviour border on that of a psychopath? [/left]
I'm still pissed he destroyed the greatest racing formula in the world.... Group C ... all because it was too popular vs. F1.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:59 AM   #63
Pokiou
Regular User

it doesnt affect you and me.. sooooooo im over it.
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #64
RC45
Regular User

Actually it does affect you - your acceptance of the event as "normal" has erroded your morality just a little more - in effect Desensitizing your self.

This begs the question of how you would justify not having an opinion on these events to your children?

As you and others accept this behaviour as normal, so you normalize it - till eventually you will have no problem voting for such a morally corrupt and reprehsible person to public office.. afterall, you maintain public behaviour is not impacted or affected by private actions - when in reality and truth, a persons moral and ethical judgement in private is a reflection on what their real motivations and responses would be in public life.

It is rather saddening to see how many people in the world simply refuse hold public figures to a decent standard.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:18 AM   #65
styla21
Regular User

Sounds like my ex girlfriends most favoured cop out
Should your schumacher moto gp thread be responded to with "it doesn't affect me"?

Claiming irrelevancy doesn't embolden an opinion. Pok, how hard is it to accept that the leader of a world recognised, esteemed organisation can no longer publicly be entrusted to steer their direction and uphold the organisations image, when they act in a morally devoid way and display no proof moral substance?

Last edited by styla21; 04-03-2008 at 10:28 AM.
styla21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:28 AM   #66
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
Actually it does affect you - your acceptance of the event as "normal" has erroded your morality just a little more - in effect Desensitizing your self.

This begs the question of how you would justify not having an opinion on these events to your children?

As you and others accept this behaviour as normal, so you normalize it - till eventually you will have no problem voting for such a morally corrupt and reprehsible person to public office.. afterall, you maintain public behaviour is not impacted or affected by private actions - when in reality and truth, a persons moral and ethical judgement in private is a reflection on what their real motivations and responses would be in public life.

It is rather saddening to see how many people in the world simply refuse hold public figures to a decent standard.
I'll take this to a logical side step...

If Mosley's Scruples are lacking in his private life, then why should it be that any of the teams should listen to him.... particularly in the Steppneygate scandle last year.... where it was Max's charge to punish McLaren for unethical tactics.... when Mosley himself has been practicing unethical; and bigoted deviances in his private life for decades. (something like what we now know isn't developed overnight!)...
Does Mosley secretly support the spaniards who were chanting racist remarks to Hamilton during the Spanish GP? IS that in fact why they received no punishment as a country to house a GP?....

A lot of past decisions come into question....
Old 04-03-2008, 11:24 AM   #67
toffytofik
Regular User

MEDIA HAS DISCOVERED WHO SET THIS ALL UP!!!

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4...ersladsjs5.jpg
toffytofik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:05 PM   #68
fordgt84
Regular User

^
fordgt84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #69
F250
Regular User

What do you expect? Max is just being himself. After all, his parents Oswald (leader of the British Union of Fascists) and Diana Mosley were married in 1936, at the home of Joseph Goebbels - Adolph Hiter was the guest of honor.

The Daily Telegraph reffered to Max's mother as an "unrepentant Nazi" in her obituary.

The Mosleys. Just your average next-door family!
F250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #70
Pokiou
Regular User

Originally Posted by styla21 View Post
Sounds like my ex girlfriends most favoured cop out
Should your schumacher moto gp thread be responded to with "it doesn't affect me"?

Claiming irrelevancy doesn't embolden an opinion. Pok, how hard is it to accept that the leader of a world recognised, esteemed organisation can no longer publicly be entrusted to steer their direction and uphold the organisations image, when they act in a morally devoid way and display no proof moral substance?

This whole thing doesnt worry my. But im a Lewis Hamilton Supporter and i just dont see how he still fits into this, thats what pissed me off.

as far as im concerned this max guy and die. Like i said it doesnt bother me.
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:06 AM   #71
Mattk
Regular User

The main issue here is that Mosley, as a leader of a reputable global organisation, should live ethically. It's bad enough to have orgiastic sadomasochistic sex whilst married, and worse to lie about it. His behaviour has brought scandal to FIA and it should be a responsible act to resign. He has fucked up FIA's credibility.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:52 AM   #72
F250
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mattk View Post
He has fucked up FIA's credibility.
Except with neo-Nazis.

Here's a plaque commemorating one of Daddy's political failures:

Last edited by F250; 04-04-2008 at 03:33 AM.
F250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:30 AM   #73
blue8
Regular User

Originally Posted by toffytofik View Post
MEDIA HAS DISCOVERED WHO SET THIS ALL UP!!!

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4...ersladsjs5.jpg
This doesn't seem funny for Mosley as he thinks that is exactly what happened
As if this 'episode' wasn't already damaging enough for F1, Max Mosley has reportedly blamed McLaren-Mercedes for a recent tabloid article relating to his alleged extra-curricular experiences, saying the team set him up.

Mosley has a tension-fraught history with the McLaren team, having slapped them with a £50million fine for last year's Stepneygate scandal in what some felt was his own personal vendetta against team boss Ron Dennis.

'Mosley has confided to friends he believes he may have been the victim of a plot by McLaren-Mercedes, who were fined £50million last year for 'spying' on Ferrari, to destroy his career,' reports the Daily Mail.

The newspaper went on to say that Mosley is determined to prove that he was set-up, which is why he has called an Extraordinary Meeting of the FIA.

However, it's not just Mosley who (allegedly) reckons he was set-up.

Bernie Ecclestone's immediate reaction after hearing the news was to say: "I find it difficult to believe. It's his business but it sounds to me like a set-up."

More telling is that BMW team boss Mario Theissen, who after five days to thinking about it, said on Friday that it did appear as if was entrapment.

"What shouldn't be neglected is it certainly looks like a trap," he said. "And that is something which in our view is not acceptable."

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #74
MotorWorld
Administrator

yet another twist ...

Formula 1 racing boss Max Mosley is in hot water this week as Sniff Petrol has exclusively obtained video footage showing the motorsport supremo engaged in SICK activities including pretending to be IN CHARGE of the FIA.

During the 15 YEAR session captured on tape by our spies, Mosley insists on being referred to as THE PRESIDENT and makes those around him follow STRICT RULES, which he then repeatedly changes.

Amongst the DEPRAVED acts caught on camera, our footage shows the F1 figurehead wantonly PUNISHING McLaren for MONEY. He later SPANKS Renault and, in scenes of unbelievable hypocracy, then KISSES THE ARSE of Ferrari.

The disgraceful footage also shows Mosley, 67, TORTURING Formula 1 fans by introducing HARD to understand development freeze rules and TWEAKS to qualifying.

In some scenes the grey haired racing ring master is even shown HANGING OUT with a DWARF, although this later turned out to be Bernard Ecclestone.

source: http://www.sniffpetrol.com/2008/04/04/mosley-exposed/
MotorWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:35 AM   #75
Mattk
Regular User

Yeah, entrapment or not, he still bloody did it.