Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-14-2004, 07:38 AM   #946
Jabba
Regular User

Now theres an idea !!
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 07:46 AM   #947
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by cho_888
in the pattern of a ferrari horse

Thats a really good idea, do it Jabba, and you could also do a couple of Diabolo patterns.

And also a couple of stars here and there would make it perfect

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 08:25 AM   #948
TT
Regular User

LOL here it is

Old 06-14-2004, 08:44 AM   #949
tanelvali
Regular User

Good shot! Hmmm.... any possibility of it being photoshopped?
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 08:46 AM   #950
TT
Regular User

Noway! I actually took a hypersonic place, flew to Jabba's crib in 30 seconds, bought some red paint in the nearby village.. ah, also a ladder. Painted it myself... and flew back here to post the pic
Old 06-14-2004, 08:53 AM   #951
Jabba
Regular User

HAHAHAHAHHAH FANTASTIC REPLY !!! (you forgot to mention painting it back to brown though before I got home)

Great work though TT...it sure did bring a smile to my face !!!

VERY CLEVER INDEED...

Gonna take it over to the painter later !!

If it was a case of just picking the tiles out...then I really think it could be done though.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:26 AM   #952
Anonymous

LOL fanstastic work TT brought a smile to my face too after the depressing football last night Still 1500 posts since last visit to read........ wish me luck
Old 06-14-2004, 09:28 AM   #953
Jabba
Regular User

I lost all my un-read posts this morning...as I accidentally got logged out :x

I must say ya mini is looking very sparkly AL 8)
Old 06-14-2004, 09:31 AM   #954
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
LOL fastastic work TT brought a smile to my face too after the depressing football last night Still 1500 posts since last visit to read........ wish me luck
Nice to see you around AL you were lucky, the weekend was very slow 1500 posts are almost nothing
Old 06-14-2004, 09:44 AM   #955
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jabba
I lost all my un-read posts this morning...as I accidentally got logged out :x

I must say ya mini is looking very sparkly AL 8)
Originally Posted by TT
LOL fastastic work TT brought a smile to my face too after the depressing football last night Still 1500 posts since last visit to read........ wish me luck
Nice to see you around AL you were lucky, the weekend was very slow 1500 posts are almost nothing
LOL thanks it does look very sparkly 8) That pic was taken during a rare bit of good weather at easter, Sadly all the way down from derby the mini was cutting out a idle LOL so i was having fun catching it at roundabouts etc all the way. Still as you say TT 1500 wasn't that bad, i was expecting that many just on the topic of the england match The one thing i have to try and avoid is logging out and losing so many posts as you say Jabba extremely annoying
Old 06-14-2004, 10:15 AM   #956
1zippo1
Regular User

LOL thanks it does look very sparkly 8) That pic was taken during a rare bit of good weather at easter, Sadly all the way down from derby the mini was cutting out a idle LOL so i was having fun catching it at roundabouts etc all the way. Still as you say TT 1500 wasn't that bad, i was expecting that many just on the topic of the england match The one thing i have to try and avoid is logging out and losing so many posts as you say Jabba extremely annoying
Indeed, same problem here. Sometimes I don't have the time to read all of the new posts at once and I don't want to loose the new posts signs... So I now have a second account (Kiran) that I occasionally use when I know I don't have enough time to read everything.

Btw TT, nice concept on jabba's house!!
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 01:52 PM   #957
tanelvali
Regular User

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ... nice that so many guys had fun out of my joke! excellent stuff.
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 04:31 PM   #958
oscargarza88
Regular User

wow jabba i havent been seing this thread alot lately but with the new pics i can tell i have been missing out on alot!
first of all congrats again on ur house its awosome! very very big for a single man (im right right ), the backyard ir very very big i recomend u to buy a rc nitro car and put some ramps and u dont know how much fun u will have!! of coaurce until u wreck one cause u wont land perfect everytime, but u can always buy a new one instead of fixing it , and also another idea is that in ur yard it would look cooler if u cut ur grass like sideways or cris cros or in circles like in a soccer field, at least i think it would look better.
the pond is cool, it looks relaxing... and the tub! wow very relaxing!! i could stay there hours! ohh :idea: another idea, u can put a monitor next to ur tub conected to ur computer and put a wirless keyboard and mouse so u can b on JW even from the tub! , i bet there has to b like a waterproof thing u can put on the keyboard, o ull think of something.
But thers one thing... about the color of the house i dont know why but it looks weirf to me, cause the house looks well pretty old and classy and the paint looks like shiny, well not shiny but new, cause it is hehe, maybe when it gets a little dirtier ir will look better.
and maybe u already said this but what have u decided to put on ur garage? cause u said u were going to put like some ferrari and lambo stuff inside..., i think it would look great if u painted the ferrari and lambo logos on the grage gate.
0X
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:55 PM   #959
oscargarza88
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
/\/\/\/\ I think the lambo and ferrari badge are a good idea, but inside the garage no need to advertise that there are two exotics in there maybe......
i didint mean it like that, i meant like when the garage door is closed the logos there facing the outside, if not just the words ferrari and lambo on the door or something like that, i think it would b a nice touch, ot in the inside paint all one side read and all tht other side yellow, maybe a bit too crazy but it would b cool
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 06:14 PM   #960
skifru
Regular User

Can someone plz tell me.... do you have to be sum special member in order to download videos?
skifru is offline   Reply With Quote