Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 10-27-2003, 03:02 PM   #91
wahhaj
Regular User

thanks again Alien.. you keep putting up some great clips
Old 10-28-2003, 02:55 AM   #92
WhiteP
Regular User

Downloading the Ferrari Daytona and Mazda 3. Thanks for your great effort providing videos ever since you RF time. Although I also live in Canada, but I don't have TV cable so I cannot record anything.
WhiteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 07:21 PM   #93
1zippo1
Regular User

I've just watched the Ferrari Daytona test. Glad you posted that. That car is a ledgend and when you look at it you have to know why. Exceptionall styling and 350 hp in that time... But look at those dials they were vibrating all over the place when the car was standing still

thx again AlienDB7, nice vid's to watch allthough I must say I can't quite keep up lately!
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:53 PM   #94
AlienDB7
Regular User

Glad you like the ferrari daytona video. Even by today's standard, it's a very fast car. I think next week's auto motor und sport will feature the CGT/Enzo?Gallardo comparison test. Look forward to a svcd cap of it 0X

I probably won't be posting new video til end of the week, still catching up on jabba's videos myself
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 09:23 PM   #95
alondahan
Regular User

thanks for the Daytona vid. I love that car. so beautiful and so fast.
alondahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 06:25 AM   #96
Chingachgook
Regular User

Thanks for the Daytona vid. This must be a very difficult car to drive fast, so bigm so powerful, the steering, the brakes, the clutch must be very very heavy, but, it's so beautiful and the sound is simply AMAZING!!
Old 10-31-2003, 01:59 PM   #97
AlienDB7
Regular User

3 new clips on zippo's and draak's webspace for the Halloween:

Car & Driver - Porsche 911 GT3.avi (20M)
MotorWeek - Bentley Continental GT.mpg (17.5M)
Auto Motor und Sport - Golden Miniature Cars Made by Robert Gulpen.mpg (35.9M)

Nothing spectacular but great cars nonetheless. You have to check out the auto motor und sport clip, an ex-daimer-chrysler engineer building diecast cars made out of pure gold!
Old 10-31-2003, 02:59 PM   #98
TT
Regular User

Just watched the GT3 one, thanks Alien and thanks zippo and draak for the space

Nice short review, but well, they just ruined it at the end throwing in a Corvette, saying it's half the price and the same performance...
Old 10-31-2003, 03:28 PM   #99
666fast

thanks you Alien and zippo.

the gt3 was a nice vid and, even for me an american, i felt that it was a bit dirty of them to mention the corvette. its a good car but not better than a gt3, maybe the vette is better as a daily driver and value for money but def not on the track.

the continetal gt vid was very nice but too short. the interior does have a vw look to it, i think that this car is good but the looks aren't true bentley, especially the vanquish rear part of the car.
Old 11-01-2003, 04:00 AM   #100
scubywrxr
Regular User

Thanks for the vids on the Gt3 bently gt... pity they dont drive like tiff or even jeremy for that matter.. Its kinda sad that they compare American crap like the corvette to the race bred gt3
scubywrxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 05:01 AM   #101
Chingachgook
Regular User

Thanks for the new videos!
Can't wait to see the GT3 video, even if I think the engine is in the wrong place
Old 11-01-2003, 05:47 AM   #102
stracing
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
they just ruined it at the end throwing in a Corvette, saying it's half the price and the same performance...
sometimes i feel those ppl should be shot in the head at close range with their eyes open. when you buy a porsche, obvioulsy its not for money reasons. and the corvette fans can shut up about cheaper to mod bla bla bla bla bla...

i don't even see why it was compared, they're in two very seperate leagues of their own.
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 07:44 AM   #103
1zippo1
Regular User

Watched the GT3 video. Nice car, off course the American reviews aren't as good as Top Gear & 5th Gear but still worth watching. If they review the M3 CSL ...

thx for the vids
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 08:16 PM   #104
draak666
Regular User

Alien, I feel that I don't thank you enough for all the videos that you're posting. I'm on smallband for quite some time but you're doing a damn fine job on your own. Keep it up, dude. And thanks a lot for the new video's. I'm looking forward to watch the Continental review.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 01:26 AM   #105
AlienDB7
Regular User

It's my pleasure to share the video with you guys. That's the best I can do to thank the community (especially Jabba!) for all the cool videos. Probably I'll stop posting videos for couple of weeks so you can save up more bandwidth for the Victory by Design episodes later this month

Really have to thank you guys for providing the webspace.