Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 10:52 PM   #91
graywolf624
Regular User

Let the lynching begin.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:54 PM   #92
nthfinity
Regular User

wow, somehow, that managed to refute absolutely NOTHING... or am i the only one who thinks this? anybody could talk about a ford 9" rear... its quite comonplace. the maxima was already decided to be able to be true. and in case you havent read; anybody with so many cars is quite able to own a Digicam, let alone an Alienware computer.
i built mine, and my digicam sucks (driver failures) and i only own 1 car that i am paying for
Old 02-08-2004, 11:03 PM   #93
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by zevolv
Ok the thing is the Thunderbird is modified because I already had it so I felt like it.
uhuh - yeah - whatever... so you gonna post the mod list? Help us non-Ford guys understand better..

and if you look at a Nissan's website there is an option called the elite edition which makes only two seats in the rear versus the bench you fucking jackass
Been covered and checked off...

and my mom drives a manual yes
Better than you?

we don't actually live in Downtown Chicago ok we live North of the city. she doesn't go into the city very often.
No problem there - most of the spoilt, uneducated money lives North

The Camaro has a powerglide hooked up to a 9" Ford rear end.
So - wann share that lovely car with as GM fans? I mean we are all family - right?

I'm studying to be an art major I'm not one now.
I could have sworn in previous posts you spoke about being and auto mechanic or apprentice or something to do with cars and engines and autos and repairs - Remember - you did some engine rebuilds on a Z06 or something...???

So I lied about being in Sacramento I just don't want to fucking please your gay ass all the fucking time. I will get around to it so kiss my ass!
Wow - wonder why you suddenly hate the community?

the 2 HD's are in an Alienware check it out ok they are Western Digital Caviars.
I am wondering why you are running RAID 0 instead od RAID 1 or 5? (simply dump extra money into another 500GB drive) - what OS you running on that bad boy?

And no my Uncle drive's a 530i and my Aunt has an 01 Pathfinder nothing too special ok.
DOn't get those honest folks mixed up in this - they don't deserve it ...

:fist: OH and I don't give a flying fuck what anybody from fucking Canada has to say to me or anyone else because Canada can suck my balls it shouldn't even be a country.
Ok - we established that due to your geo-political fantasies Canada is not there - but how about the rest of us?
Old 02-08-2004, 11:03 PM   #94
deth
Regular User

because Canada can suck my balls it shouldn't even be a country.
right, very mature.....

in any case, can we have pix of these 500GB WD caviars u have?
Old 02-08-2004, 11:04 PM   #95
zevolv
Regular User

RC45 I recognize Texas and all the european countries and the countries to my South but I don't like Canada. I'm only using XP pro but occassionaly will boot up Knoppix. I am learning to be in Automotive Design and I take alot of Automotive classes on the side, and the Vette was brought in cause the guy blew the engine.

Oh and Don't ask for pics cause that will make you wait longer.
Old 02-08-2004, 11:06 PM   #96
Vansquish
Regular User

Nice sig...apparently you want your legacy to be a slanderous one.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Old 02-08-2004, 11:09 PM   #97
deth
Regular User

hey zevolv, buddy, why all the hate? it can all be solved w/ some pix! we've now established that u're at home, so just run out to the garage and snap some quick ones this will all be over!
Old 02-08-2004, 11:10 PM   #98
nthfinity
Regular User

anybody with so many cars is quite able to own a Digicam, let alone an Alienware computer.
i built mine, and my digicam sucks (driver failures) and i only own 1 car that i am paying for
well nthfinity I will pray for your car as well
Paying for as in money. i am working class, and full time school
my car is running flawless
Old 02-08-2004, 11:13 PM   #99
Vansquish
Regular User

At least Donny admitted his mistakes, repented, and moved on rather than fanning the flames.
Here we go

It's getting hot in here...
so take off all your posts...
You are gettin' so hot
(uh uh uh uh)
You oughta take your posts off
Yeah yeah come on
Why you at the JW if you ain't poppin' the bottles...
What good is all the flame if you ain't got the car models?
I see you say you a drive sports car, ain't hittin' the throttle...

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Old 02-08-2004, 11:13 PM   #100
RC45
Regular User

I'm only using XP pro but occassionaly will boot up
Knoppix.
XP Pro - nice - so back to the RAID setup you have - hardware or software RAID?

I am learning to be in Automotive Design and I take alot of Automotive classes on the side, and the Vette was brought in cause the guy blew the engine.
Brought into where?

Oh and Don't ask for pics cause that will make you wait longer.
Pity, as an automotive site, we thrive on auto-related media...
Old 02-08-2004, 11:14 PM   #101
zevolv
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
well nthfinity I will pray for your car as well
Paying for as in money. i am working class, and full time school
my car is running flawless
OK so I miss read oops
Old 02-08-2004, 11:18 PM   #102
deth
Regular User

FUCK DETH he has nothing better to do with his time here?
you realize that isnt a question right? it should be "FUCK DETH has he nothing better to do with his time here?"

PS. see! i'm being friendly, helping you out with your grammar! what univeristy are you at? what courses are you taking now?
Old 02-08-2004, 11:36 PM   #103
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

LOL...this thread is so funny...I read through the whole thing and I almost pissed my pants...

Zevolv...I've had my doubts about you for a while...but I didn't want to say anything because there was nothing clear...but now I'm really convinced...YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!!....you keep making dumbshit excuses about not being able to post pics of your dad's so called "collection"...oh yeah..."I'm in Sacramento"..."I'm not at home"..."I don't have a digital camera"...and how about your neighboor's yellow 360 I asked you about a while ago in another thread, you said you could just go over and ask him for a ride...you never posted pics of it...and your friend's Ferrari Boat!...LOL...how about some pics of that!...

If you do have an EVOVIII you MUST have pics of it...anyone that has such a great car will be proud of it...hell even I have pics of my '91 COROLLA...and yes I'm not ashamed of it, I don't go around saying I drive porsche, m3 or EVO...

All this can be fixed with just ONE pic...come on go to the garage and take a pic...if you don't own a digicam, you must know someone that ownes one...

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Old 02-08-2004, 11:48 PM   #104
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Ok the thing is the Thunderbird is modified because I already had it so I felt like it. and if you look at a Nissan's website there is an option called the elite edition which makes only two seats in the rear versus the bench you fucking jackass and my mom drives a manual yes we don't actually live in Downtown Chicago ok we live North of the city. she doesn't go into the city very often. The Camaro has a powerglide hooked up to a 9" Ford rear end. I'm studying to be an art major I'm not one now. So I lied about being in Sacramento I just don't want to fucking please your gay ass all the fucking time. I will get around to it so kiss my ass! the 2 HD's are in an Alienware check it out ok they are Western Digital Caviars. And no my Uncle drive's a 530i and my Aunt has an 01 Pathfinder nothing too special ok. :fist: OH and I don't give a flying fuck what anybody from fucking Canada has to say to me or anyone else because Canada can suck my balls it shouldn't even be a country.
Yo you little shit. You didnt answer all of my questions.

As for Canada you can go fuck your self. If your gonna discriminate, go discriminate someone else before you get run over buy by a camaro with a powerglide on it.

I thought you said youd never run raid. Where in the hell did you get TWO 500GB WD? You can only have 4x250 in RAID which you said you'd never have.

And why lie? If you dont feel like pleasing anyones ass just tell them to fuck off.

And lastly answer my other question.

P.S Your full of shit.
Old 02-08-2004, 11:49 PM   #105
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Ohh and Im sure your on your computer so why dont you take a screenshot of your device manager.
Closed Thread