Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 03-05-2007, 05:36 PM   #106
acmarttin
Regular User

LOL, I love the pic of the Q'porte. Just throw that bitch up on the curb!
Old 03-05-2007, 05:45 PM   #107
Stoopie
Regular User

Location: United Provinces of the Kingdom of Great Netherlands

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
Originally Posted by Stoopie
^ I don't have a really expensive camera like all the others on this forum do, so taking pictures outside without flash is kinda hard when it's getting dark!
A bad photographer always blames his equipment
Yeah well you gotta start somewhere

Originally Posted by acmarttin
LOL, I love the pic of the Q'porte. Just throw that bitch up on the curb!
Yeah that picture is in Oosterbeek, one of the richest towns in The Netherlands, they always 'throw' their cars around like that 5 mins earlier I saw the facelifted Porsche Cayenne Turbo, damn that car looks good in the flesh, the rearlights are a real improvement, same goes for the new headlights!

Originally Posted by pterps
Well I think he also means that a part of the cls misses, you don't need a expensive camera to get the composition right

You should look for a litle tripod, they are very cheap and gives you a steady shot!
Well I'm ashamed but I have to agree that the composition is bad.. Will work on that Does anyone know any cheap tripods outthere which can help me on a steady shot then?
Stoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:16 PM   #108
Stoopie
Regular User

Another update, my connection was down since last wednesday so they're a bit late, bit here they are anyway

OMG the Swiss are invading Nijmegen!

The E46 M3 was a tuned one actually, it had a AC Schnitzer chassis and an AC Schnitzer exhaust system. The man sitting in the car was actually the dad of the owner of the car, the man had an E60 M5 himself but he drove along with his son that day.. When his son came back to the car I asked if he could start it, and he fired it up alright, damn that thing has a loud sound.. Screaming like a Carrera GT almost, it was just great And btw, that colour isn't standard either, it's carbon black, he had the car imported from Germany.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:30 PM   #109
TopGearNL
Regular User

^^ Nice update, interesting write-up about the E46 M3
Old 03-27-2007, 05:19 PM   #110
stmoritzer
Regular User

damn, I love the bimmer rims
Thanks for the update, any news about the white Countach ? Did you found it again?

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:05 AM   #111
Stoopie
Regular User

^ Nope didn't find it still But it should be in Amsterdam, but I won't be in the city centre any time soon..
Old 03-30-2007, 06:44 PM   #112
stradale
Regular User

I had a brilliant sighting yesterday: a black Ferrari 599 with dark wheels and a loud exhaust... :shock: It had German plates. I think it was from Frankfurt (plate starting with F), so I'm afraid there's not a big chance of seeing it again.

I think I saw the 360 Spider the same day as you did, because I saw it in the exact same spot.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:30 PM   #113
TopGearNL
Regular User

^^ Real shame no pics, Black 599 with dark rims
Old 03-30-2007, 08:30 PM   #114
stradale
Regular User

Sorry man... My phone is old, not sophisticated enough to take pictures with...
Old 03-31-2007, 04:08 PM   #115
Stoopie
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
I had a brilliant sighting yesterday: a black Ferrari 599 with dark wheels and a loud exhaust... :shock: It had German plates. I think it was from Frankfurt (plate starting with F), so I'm afraid there's not a big chance of seeing it again.

I think I saw the 360 Spider the same day as you did, because I saw it in the exact same spot.
Yeah I saw that car twice already in Nijmegen, seems to be visiting here pretty often.. Both times on the Hertogstraat, but it just blasted away so no time to catch it But yeah that car was stunning

PS: There seems to be a new Ferrari in Nijmegen, a dutch F430 spider (grey), the other grey F430 spider I saw was on german plates, again no pics :x
Old 03-31-2007, 05:59 PM   #116
TopGearNL
Regular User

^^ You 'll catch them one day, Im sure of it!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:12 AM   #117
marktak
Regular User

He Stoopie, both the ferrari's you have seen belong to Mr. Fred Tito (owner of the Tito lifttruck company). He is a big collector of Ferrari and has quite a collection. He also owns an Enzo and 575 and I believe his is listed in the Quote 500 as well. He drives Ferrari both with Dutch and German plates....and used to drive a pink(!) 911 turbo cabrio

Car and Superyachtlover!!!
marktak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:37 PM   #118
Stoopie
Regular User

Originally Posted by marktak
He Stoopie, both the ferrari's you have seen belong to Mr. Fred Tito (owner of the Tito lifttruck company). He is a big collector of Ferrari and has quite a collection. He also owns an Enzo and 575 and I believe his is listed in the Quote 500 as well. He drives Ferrari both with Dutch and German plates....and used to drive a pink(!) 911 turbo cabrio
If that 575 is silver, I've seen that car! But that was a few years ago, haven't seen it for a loooong while! Hope to catch his cars in the future, especially the Enzo of course
Old 04-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #119
marktak
Regular User

Yep, the 575 is a silver one....and the Enzo, I believe it is red one....and the other enzo is also a black one.....I heard he is looking for a third Enzo in black.

Car and Superyachtlover!!!
marktak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:14 PM   #120
TopGearNL
Regular User

^^ F*ck me, 3 Enzo's :shock: