Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 08-24-2006, 09:48 AM   #106
pitfield
Regular User

Safety for the reast of the world, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahaha ahahahhahah ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahah haha ha ahah h aah aha
twats
Old 08-24-2006, 09:50 AM   #107
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pitfield
Safety for the reast of the world, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahaha ahahahhahah ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahah haha ha ahah h aah aha
twats
What does your country contribute to the modern world?

It'd just a question... I wonder if you can answer it... oh - and how many guns are you allowed to legally own where you live?

This is of course a gun thread
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:52 AM   #108
c0wb0y007
Regular User

I must say that I like guns, they look cool Especially sniper rifles and this one (the barret 107M .50) even more.
The closest I have come to a gun thus far is a soft air gun But I would like to get my hands on a real gun and fire a few rounds with it. I'm thinking about a Sig Sauer or the very popular Glock

I'm reserved towards the arms race in the US, or any other country which has a lack policy towards this.
I'm not in the position to say lots about that issue, but I think there have to be much more restrictions according to what type of gun you are allowed to own. AS far as I know and as far I heard about it it isn't that much better in Belgium either. For instance, for a stupid light shotgun/sporting-gun you need a permit but on the other hand you don't need a permit for a big game rifle ... doesn't make any sense at all.

Anyway, RC45 I think you have to be extra careful man 'cause according to me you are now on the Jabbasworld most wanted list ... any price on your head yet ?

Be carefull man !!!

Cheers
And I watch 'em roll away again
Sitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay
Wasting time

http://www.emotionworkshop.org
http://www.stunningnikon.com/
http://www.nikon.co.uk
http://www.sportsshooter.com
http://www.dpreview.com/previews/nikond3/
c0wb0y007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:53 AM   #109
rave426
Regular User

I dont really care about the argument........but SERIOUSLY

Can u pLeaase take that picture of a penis down. Im sure this forum is at least 98% men and getting a glimpse at a damn penis every other post is really annoying and uncalled for. I see mine everyday and I prefer not to see another one.

Like I said, i dont care about the argument, but it would be appreciated if you would take that down. Im sure others would agree, they just havnt said anything.

Now.....you fellas carry on
Old 08-24-2006, 11:09 AM   #110
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by rave426

Can u pLeaase take that picture of a penis down. Im sure this forum is at least 98% men and getting a glimpse at a damn penis every other post is really annoying and uncalled for. I see mine everyday and I prefer not to see another one.

Like I said, i dont care about the argument, but it would be appreciated if you would take that down. Im sure others would agree, they just havnt said anything.

Hey - every user is free to set their avatar to what they want.. and if he chooses to use a picture of his own genitals -0 who are YOU to try prevent him?

That would be discriminaiton - no?
Old 08-24-2006, 11:26 AM   #111
nthfinity
Regular User

Please, continue the list since you started. I'm interested to see what else is originally from USA.

It would be stupid to deny USAs wealth and might nowadays, but your list is just too funny. It is a task for generations long after us to judge if USA will be as significant nation as Greeks and Chinese are for an example.

Powder for your weapons is from China. Phone was invented by an Italian guy living in USA. Car was invented by German guys.
Architecture obvioulsy didn't exist before USA was built, but maybe the Greeks had some knowledge about it.
Boolean algebra can be considered the very basis of all the computers. It was invented by an English man.
Sputnik 1, Vostok 1 were from Russia, first on the orbit and in space.
algebra, how 8th grade.

USA = advancements in macro phosics, astro phisics, nuclear phisics, etc. etc. etc. at least you could mention Newton's Calculus.

phone invented by an italian? what about Alexander Gram bell's telagraph; the pre-curser to the phone. ok.... so also, an italian living in USA.... the land of opertunity

gun powder..
it took an american to develop smokeless gun powder 2 milenia later.

sputnik
what did spunik do for mankind that USA satilites didn't do better? I dont see the russians sending up the GOES 8 satalite, oir Russian GPS.

Computers
it took an american to discover the transistor

modern electronics
circuit boards, electrical thoery..... yup, all here.

modern flight.
sure the germans got in the air first wiht it, but the Turbine engine was created by Tesla, a immigrant.

Cars.
the germans didn't create the assembly line; and didn't bring 40,000,000 cars to the average man. before Ford, the car an elitist toy.

safety for the world.
Yup.

sorry mojo, but history has already decided
Old 08-24-2006, 11:27 AM   #112
ZfrkS62
Regular User

jumpin jesus on a pogo stick. this is STILL going? have you guys been at this all night?????

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:43 AM   #113
TeflonTron
Regular User

RC: go fuck yourself, and stop changing my fucking Avatar. It isn't funny.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:45 AM   #114
rave426
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45

Hey - every user is free to set their avatar to what they want.. and if he chooses to use a picture of his own genitals -0 who are YOU to try prevent him?

That would be discriminaiton - no?
I am not trying to prevent him from doing anything. I only asked him if he would. But oh well - People are free to do what they want - Leave the dick up there. I'll just have to deal with a penis head in the corner of my eye
Old 08-24-2006, 11:50 AM   #115
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
RC: go fuck yourself, and stop changing my fucking Avatar. It isn't funny.
Uhm - considering I am NOT an administrator on this website/forum at all - how could I change anything?

I am Moderator of one forum - and as you have been around the internets and webs since day -1 I am sure you know a moderator can only delete posts in the forum they have moderation rights over - and thats it.

Period.

Nothing else.

Not change avatars, or alter posts in other forums or even tell the time of day in 3 languages.

So this means you (or one of your other personalities) are changing the avatar yourself.

You do remember you posted that picture of your own genitals on another website 4 years ago - right?

p.s. : You r sure seem to have lost your pompous demenaor and composure - what's up?

The stress of living in the USA getting to you already?
Old 08-24-2006, 11:52 AM   #116
rave426
Regular User

HA - Thats fucked up
Old 08-24-2006, 12:03 PM   #117
Jibba

I'll just have to deal with a penis head in the corner of my eye
why grandma, what big eyes you have
Old 08-24-2006, 12:09 PM   #118
rave426
Regular User

^^^
Old 08-24-2006, 03:14 PM   #119
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by mrmojo77
Originally Posted by nthfinity
Now, can anyone, aside from nth and RC show me anything in that (out of context) statement that is anti-US
How has the US changed the hopes and dreams of Billions of people around the world? McDonalds? Coke? Nike? I don't really see those as things to look up to, do you?
right there.

what did the romans do, build roads. most everything else was lost.
what did the chinese do? a lot in china; not anything anywhere else til gunpowder was barrowed a thousand years later.
what did the egyptians do? build massive magaliths that we see today.

what has america done? well, there is so much there is no way i can begin to describe.

satalite TV
geosynchronous orbit
satalite almost everything
internet
weapons
cars
architecture
phones
planes
computers
wealth to make the world economy churn (since we import so much more then we export)
consume
manufacturing
space exploration
NRAO/ NOAO
NWS
GPS
GOES-8
safety for the rest of the word
enforcers of the UN, and our own interests
and advancements in all forms of every business and home sector
Please, continue the list since you started. I'm interested to see what else is originally from USA.

It would be stupid to deny USAs wealth and might nowadays, but your list is just too funny. It is a task for generations long after us to judge if USA will be as significant nation as Greeks and Chinese are for an example.

Powder for your weapons is from China. Phone was invented by an Italian guy living in USA. Car was invented by German guys.
Architecture obvioulsy didn't exist before USA was built, but maybe the Greeks had some knowledge about it.
Boolean algebra can be considered the very basis of all the computers. It was invented by an English man.
Finland of course leads the world.... teflontron told me so
No, no, I didn't mention my poor country at all, you brought it up. All we got here is taxes and hulluja suomalaisia. You just can't tolerate any criticizing about USA, can you?
You can bash my country as much as you want and I wont be offended.
Huh?

I invite you to hate the USA.. beat it up.. despise it... dislike everything about it... who really cares?

But if you are going to, at least be factual and accurate in your slanders, and not just randomly make up incorrect shit ...

Now - back to those guns and stuff....
Old 08-24-2006, 03:33 PM   #120
philip
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
Now, can anyone, aside from nth and RC show me anything in that (out of context) statement that is anti-US
How has the US changed the hopes and dreams of Billions of people around the world? McDonalds? Coke? Nike? I don't really see those as things to look up to, do you?
right there.

what did the romans do, build roads. most everything else was lost.
what did the chinese do? a lot in china; not anything anywhere else til gunpowder was barrowed a thousand years later.
what did the egyptians do? build massive magaliths that we see today.

what has america done? well, there is so much there is no way i can begin to describe.

satalite TV
geosynchronous orbit
satalite almost everything
internet
weapons
cars
architecture
phones
planes
computers
wealth to make the world economy churn (since we import so much more then we export)
consume
manufacturing
space exploration
NRAO/ NOAO
NWS
GPS
GOES-8
safety for the rest of the word
enforcers of the UN, and our own interests
and advancements in all forms of every business and home sector

Finland of course leads the world.... teflontron told me so
The geosynchronous orbit was invented by Arthur C. Clarke, a British science fiction writer who now lives in Sri Lanka. He wrote 2001 A Space Odyssey. 14
philip is offline   Reply With Quote