Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 08-27-2005, 10:56 AM   #121
dingo
Regular User

Sorry Wutputt, no videos of the Monaro in action - I see too many everyday that I didn't bother.

Here is the next edited video clip made available, thanks to Ash in Adelaide. Its of the Gallardo flying by at probably around 250kmh. :shock:

:arrow: http://media.putfile.com/eitob_gallardodriveby (6.7MB, 45sec) - this really gives you a sense of the speeds we were doing, just add another 50kmh or so.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:04 PM   #122
TT
Regular User

Thanks dingo for the new vids :good: but putfile and it's streaming format is a bit sucky
Old 08-27-2005, 10:11 PM   #123
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Thanks dingo for the new vids :good: but putfile and it's streaming format is a bit sucky
you should be download it from that link, I just get DAP pop up and start downloading - no streaming required.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:23 PM   #124
a007apl
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo
Sorry Wutputt, no videos of the Monaro in action - I see too many everyday that I didn't bother.

Here is the next edited video clip made available, thanks to Ash in Adelaide. Its of the Gallardo flying by at probably around 250kmh. :shock:

:arrow: http://media.putfile.com/eitob_gallardodriveby (6.7MB, 45sec) - this really gives you a sense of the speeds we were doing, just add another 50kmh or so.
Hey tkx
But i need checked my temp for capture that
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 12:23 AM   #125
dingo
Regular User

I'm not sure why you guys are having trouble, your download manager should automatically d/l it for you. Its well worth it the Gallardo vid, so if you still have probs I'll put it on rapidshare.de.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:21 AM   #126
possessed_beaver
Regular User

http://x300.putfile.com/videos/23803545218.wmv
link for lambo video... i think you need DAP to get it, click 'add url' or some crap
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 04:34 AM   #127
MIHALS
Regular User

guys, it's so simple :arrow: click the window where the video plays, click the property and ther's the link which beaver sent...
Old 08-28-2005, 04:47 AM   #128
dingo
Regular User

Thanks beaver.

Here is the next installment, speedo shot of the GT2 as it overtakes the slow Boxster.

:arrow: http://s1.putfile.com/videos/23811403177.wmv (direct link for those struggling)

Fast enough for you?
Old 08-28-2005, 06:30 AM   #129
MIHALS
Regular User

Thanks beaver.

Here is the next installment, speedo shot of the GT2 as it overtakes the slow Boxster.

:arrow: http://s1.putfile.com/videos/23811403177.wmv (direct link for those struggling)

Fast enough for you?
it doesn't work like this Dingo....

File Status: The media that you were looking for can be viewed here: Click to play media.

Why Did This Happen? You tried to access a movie file directly (hotlink) rather than via our media page, this is forbidden. The ads on our media page help pay for the large costs of bandwidth used by media, your cooperation will help ensure the survival of the services provided by Putfile.
so you still have to visit their page and d/l it from there... :roll:

but thanks as always and keep 'em coming!!!
Old 08-28-2005, 06:32 AM   #130
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by MIHALS

it doesn't work like this Dingo....
oops....here you go then:

http://media.putfile.com/eitob_gt2_290
Old 08-28-2005, 06:51 AM   #131
Wutputt
Regular User

And you call yourself an Aussie. You forgot to take some vids a speeding Monaros to show the rest of the world. Now we'll never know how good it is

Is that you laughing in the background or not?
Thanks for the vid
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 07:02 AM   #132
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by Wutputt
And you call yourself an Aussie. You forgot to take some vids a speeding Monaros to show the rest of the world. Now we'll never know how good it is
I'll stand on the side of the freeway tomorrow and video one flying past at 100kmh if you want. It "only" managed 256kmh in Alice Springs, so not worth using up valuable tapes for.

Thanks for the vid
No, its not me - I provide the commentary (2 words) in the GT2 overtaking video.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:37 AM   #133
a007apl
Regular User

I'm not sure why you guys are having trouble, your download manager should automatically d/l it for you. Its well worth it the Gallardo vid, so if you still have probs I'll put it on rapidshare.de.
Its a good idea
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 07:52 AM   #134
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by a007apl
Its a good idea
http://rapidshare.de/files/4455785/G...flyby.wmv.html
Old 08-28-2005, 08:49 AM   #135
Wutputt
Regular User

I'll stand on the side of the freeway tomorrow and video one flying past at 100kmh if you want. It "only" managed 256kmh in Alice Springs, so not worth using up valuable tapes for.
That's idd not worth mentioning. 256 kmh, that's almost everyday-speed

Thanks for the vid
No, its not me - I provide the commentary (2 words) in the GT2 overtaking video.
And I couldn't understand a word of it. Jump in the GT2 and do this all over again, but articulate better this time, so that I can understand you
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote