Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 09-11-2005, 08:53 AM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default Photoshop help needed (merging pictures)

It should be simple, I keep seeing it in every kind of works but I can't really understand how to do it proprely... yes, you can call me noob!

Do not laugh, it is about dolls LOL. My girlfriend would like to be able to have something like this other artist does, for her own dolls.

You see, it is just about merging some pictures together, but how can you do it so well?

You know, to do it so that you don't see where a picture stops and the next starts. I can't even understand which background belong to which picture in this exemples.
You basically have to take the pics thinking about the future merging, ence paying attention to the background color or it's all about doing the proper merging and avoiding sharp edges
In the third one for instance, the basic background seem "articficial" and not the real one, but how to cut the pics and paste them on it that well?

I hope you understand what I mean and I hope somebody has some quick tips to do it

thanks in advance!
Old 09-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #2
MIHALS
Regular User

I'd like to help you TT, but my brother - PS king - is online when I'm off and he doesn't speak English, so he could help you ... sorry...
Old 09-11-2005, 10:45 AM   #3
TT
Regular User

Tanks anyway :bah:
Old 09-11-2005, 10:54 AM   #4
Max Power

well I wouldn't know how to do it with dolls, but with anything else, cut out the object, place on to the background of your choice then selct the blur brush, go around the edges, then play around with the ssaturation and color of the object until it fits the back ground (cntr + u)
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 11:37 AM   #5
saadie
Regular User

paste every pic in a new layers .. and use the rubber with 10-50% hardness and a large brush size ....

or .....

select cut the edges (make the piccy oval like in the examples u gave ..) then select the edges .. and apply motion blur ........